DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, okay I'll take it easy on the jokes but it's going to be tuff. Laughing Hard

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
First time I ever had a broken rib. Hurts worse than getting shot! And they say more than a month to get over it. I got things to like go to FL for New Years race. I’ll deal with it I guess but I got to many baby sitters telling me what I can’t do. You all be careful

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon guys, weather is still in a fall like experience today high 78 low of 48. I been doing the yardwork stuff so not to go stir crazy. CAR is ready for next race Jan 1,2,3 better know as the HANGOVER race. Fern glad you have your baby sitters taking care of you. Hope you have friends at that race to help you if you need it.

YOU guys have a good week....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Me racing is in serious jeopardy. Everything is in place except a broken rib hurts like he!!. Pretty sure I will still go but may not drive.
In the 20s here the last few days Nick but supposed to be warming up.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Wow that's a long drive to watch, but I would do the same thing if the better half let me off the leash ... haha Been doing more yardwork and burning all the dead stuff, got a good one raging now ...

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Anybody home? Ok got things rolling now. My friend has agreed to go to West Palm Beach for the New Years race. So I got a couple of things to take care of and we will be rolling out. Been a rough couple of weeks and broken ribs ain’t no joke but should be good by then, I hope. Going to be cold tonight. You ok Floyd? Nick I never have a shortage of help at the track. They feel sorry for me.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, it's chilly out here. Not frosty but nipply. Good luck in Palm Beach. I'm going to cook up a storm for the holidays. Left overs for a month.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
my favorite site is losing some of its luster. Been a week since anyone posted here. Hope the virus hasn't got anyone. My ribs still hurt but not so bad that its holding me back much. Still on the fence about the drive to Palm Beach but still hope to go. I got the stitches out Friday so that is over. Got my car back from the paint shop Sat, sure is shiny. Thanks to Rico Garner. Floyd and Nick where are you, been cold and raining here. Later

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys!
I agree..
Cold and foggy here this morning.
Race car is ready, trailer pretty much done, even worked on my Bay Boat! It’s ready!

J178red...
Lol Dancing Cat

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Somebody said something about Christmas almost here. Sure don't seem like it's Christmas time. This year is going to be different for sure.
Y'all have a gooden and Fern, if you decide to go be safe and have fun.
Merry Christmas everybody! Blue Man

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Barry, how is everything? Fern have fun down south , you sure get around. Floyd May Meet hope they can pull it off. Just feeling like doing something after of a weeks worth of couch duty...haha been cold here and the dog and me have been bonding. Back to yard duty , the never end deal. The HANGOVER Event got cancelled so next race in early Feb with a two day event with S/P AND S/ST , I wonder if I remember how to stage the car...LOL

For MOE and Barry Dancing Cat

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just talked with Moe. All good.
Merry Christmas to you all!

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4505 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear that. A very Merry Christmas to you and all who drop by here from time to time. special one goes out to both FLOYD , FERN and CHUCK.... OH and Happy Year ....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin, Y'all,
So I've screwed up 2 rib roasts in the last 2 weeks trying new recipes. I should know better but I did it anyway. I finally said screw it and got a 10 lb bone in ham. Woody and I are having ham, latkes and green beans for Christmas dinner.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.
Praying

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Green eggs and ham Floyd!
Merry Christmas!

Raceless in California!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Barry
I've heard of those but have no idea what it is.
Didn't think of that

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
17 degrees this morning. Can’t wait to leave for West Palm Beach. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Stay safe

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
At West Palm and parked. Sure glad I got in here early because the parking is out of hand. People taking up way to much room, saving spots, etc. parking one behind the other on the other side. Just glad to be here as it was 80 today.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it, Fern. It's nipply out here. Good luck and have fun.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year Guys and gals clapping
Be safe and healthy.

Barry

Raceless in California!