DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Say it’s the most cars ever and more on the way

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern have a great time and Happy New Year guy's ....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, Motorvania has it live on FB. I'm watching.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd I won 1st round before you got up. Never saw this before, they cut buybacks in 1/2 for all classes because of the huge turnout

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Today's for 10 grand, isn't it?

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That’s right Floyd. I broke track locator last run took 5 hours of team effort to round up parts and fix. Ready now. They are about 1/2 way through buybacks right now. Will be awhile longer. I am tired probably be late.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
still running dragsters buyback then JRs before no box.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
That’s it. I may take a nap!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I been bust and just got it turned on. Fern, you done 2nd rd yet?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Game called dew on track. 2nd round maybe 1/2 done. 610 entries. Fire up 9am. I still got 1 in first race 3rd round and 2 in the 2nd race whenever that happens.Where is TORQIN? Said he was coming

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ferndaleflyer,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, are you running foot brake or trans brake?

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Foot brake. Today I guess Jeff Stewart owns my car according to the announcer. Or was he driving it. We been beat by the best, Nick Hastings and Gage Burch. Need some staging lane help.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I don't remember your name so I'm watching for Ferndale flyer.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don’t count on that. These part time announcers they have only get it right once in awhile. Spend 1/2 there time talking about their friends and what’s going on back home. The guy doing the Jrs is pretty good though.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
No posts in 5 days??? Looks like we are in for at least a couple of years of attacks on all the good things Trump has accomplished. I guess since most of my income is from oil, gas fracking, and coal mining I'll have to take advantage of all the welfare programs old Joe is promising. Did I mention that I own guns? Don't look good. EPA may discover all racing is polluting air and water and there goes my hobby....may not be able to afford fuel anyway.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern,
The bull sh$t has kept us occupied.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
SORRY, wife has the keys to the handcuffs...just unlocked them so I could do some ordering for work. oh no here she comes.... haha

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
thats ok Nick, us old ****s got to keep this thread alive.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all, not much going on here but tomorrow and Sunday Track has a TNT . Only 50 people will be allowed and 100 acres as per the county here. So that means they sold 20 tech cards each day at $150 for 6 hours of time. As of now we are waiting to see if the track will open in February. January had every weekend an event call canceled

You guys have a great day! Try to do something fun

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't know what NC will do. Tracks getting schedules 0ut but whole state is on a 10 till am curfew and 10 person limit together. Can't race like that