DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. This day sure turned out different than I had expected. The plan was to do a little bookwork, laundry and house cleaning. Well that all changed at 9:30 this morning when our buddy Dennis Paz called and said tell Mark to get up here to Sacramento right now. Dennis had taken two cars up there to race in two different categories, but because of the low car count the track decided to make it one big bracket race. Well Dennis can't drive 2 cars at once so he figured this was a good opportunity for Mark to get some seat time in the Camaro, which is the car Dennis is loaning us for the last race at Infineon and the ET Finals. Mark made it up there in time for the 1st time run & I made it up there in time for the 2nd time run.

Mark thought Dennis had slowed the car down to run in the 10.70 range, so he makes his first pass and goes a 10.12 at 130 mph, fastest he has ever gone. He said the car was so smooth he thought he only ran a 10.80. His 2nd pass was a 10.119 at 133 mph, now I think we may have created a monster, he loves driving the Camaro. You know how much it's going to cost to try and get our Oldsmobubble to run low 10's. I might need to get a couple more jobs, oh well sleep is highly over rated. Lol

I hope you all had a great weekend. Wave To all my friends.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Monday already.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,a Monday again,where do they come from,can somebody makem stop,I fill my pill boxes on Monday(I did say boxes)and it don't seem like seven days since I filled them before,not meaning to complain,but it sounds like it don't it.............. Banging Head.....................

Ok prayers to you all,and hope all ya'lls day is fill with smiles and sunshine,and special prayers to all that were affected by Miss Irene...................... Praying hug.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at it. Whee. Susie, I know what you mean about plans. I figured I would get up Friday, hit Advance, get some new spark plugs for the Olds, change them, maybe the oil too, and go racing. No one had my plugs, so I didn't do anything to the car. Driving out to the track Friday afternoon, 3rd gear decided to go away. Qwap. Guess is the clutches. We'll see this week. Borrowed Kimmy's Cobalt to run Saturday, our last points day. Solidly in the Bracket Finals, but was 1 point out of 3rd place. The Cobalt did great in the time trials, only varied .004. I was dead late first round, and done. Salt in the wound, Joan, the woman in 3rd place, also went out first round. Oh well. Would have been nice, for the year end points money, to get another $50, and it would have been my best finish ever. Still a great season with a lot of racing left, just gotta get the trans fixed.

That's all nothing compared to the real world. I hope all of yours are ok, after Irene stomped through.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Smilehave a nice day

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
We made it through Monday, now on to the weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,hey Rooster and Mouse,Rooster we had old Tumbleweed going on the other thread the other day,too funny............ Tongue..............

Good looking day started around here this morning,hope all ya'll have a wonderful,smiled filled day,and prayers to all our friends and to all effected by the storms God Bless and be safe.................. Praying hug...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
ask tumbleweed he knows the RUMOR it aint no joke big MIKE Wink

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Nice looking day here too! Always good to see Rooster popping in. I'm still holding out hope for my Pirates, need 20 wins yet to break the string of sub .500 seasons. Which means they have to 20-8 the rest of the way.

Dropped the Cutlass off this morning for the transmission repair. I hope it's not too bad, and maybe I'll be lucky enough to get it back for this Saturday.

Everyone out there have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well made it through the weekend Smile our good friend JB Strassweg won his first divisional in BG this weekend..... sweet Big Grin

We on the other hand lost 3rs rnd! Dang .002 red Frown We had fun anyway.... Kinda cool to see some DRR shirts on at a divisional race Smile

Well off to get more work done have a great day!!

Praying hug hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good afternoon gang...it's a beautiful day!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday, and it's my Thursday.
Suppose to be a couple of more days of 100 degree weather around here, then it looks like it going to start cooling off some. I hope so.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! August is just about done. Where did the summer go? Time moves too fast! Fall will bring great racing weather though!

Have a great day! Sending thoughts and prayers to those in need! Can't wait till this weekend, lots to do! Smile!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! My Thursday too, Mouse. I hope we both get to race this weekend. It is August 31... I'm with Christine, where did the time go? But, still lots of racing left. Looking forward to Bracket Finals, and going to Norwalk for the No Box Bonanza and Halloween Classic.

Nicole, I have to get me a new DRR shirt to wear at those events. Might even get 2. Big Grin

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Just read Nikkis thread......... Wow Karen is truley an AMAZING woman...........

We are staying home this weekend.... lots to catch up on. And the BSU's first game is on Sat. Tongue Can't wait.........

Chuck why don't you come to the Tenn-Tuck in Oct?

Have a great day!!!!!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. for me!
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
whats up everbody Smile when you bringing ole red back out big MIKE Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Going to be another hot one around today and I've got to be in the melon patch once more today,all day,sis is gone to her sons grad.for boot camp in Fort Bragg,so I'm boss today,a position I don't like to good,but we'll getter done................

Rooster,hopefully in another week or two,got a pretty good big block in there right now,and hoping to try her out in the next week or two,it's getting cooler now,so time for me to get back out again............... Car...................

Ok gang lets strike up the band and make some sweet music today at work and play,who knows we mite make somebody smile,prayers all around,and ifn you see Floyd tell him I said to ramble on,he'll know what I mean.......... Wink Big Grin................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey everybody!...just a quick line to let ya'll know i'm still kickin' down here! life is good and i managed to salvage a month to make ends meet one more time....geez...gettin' tougher as time goes it seems!...ya'll keep a happy thought and be back soon .. all ya'll know who too!

....right susie? Wink be-blessed!...Allen

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF for me too! Bit muggy and rainy out there today.

Nicole, I'll take a look and the when and entry/payout, but October is most likely booked solid. In order, the weekends are Norwalk No Box, PRP's Halloween race, my buddy's wedding, Quaker City's Halloween race, Norwalk Halloween Classic. That's a good month!! Big Grin

Mouse, I hope you and the S10 are ready, and weather treats you good.

Rooster, meant to mention a couple weeks ago, wasn't catching waves at the beach, just fishin'... longnecks out of the cooler. Big Grin My baby sister does go for them at Folley Beach in Charlestown.

Hi Mike the Bossman! Wave Thank you to your nephew for his service. I was wondering about the Mad Mater too.

WAO, was wondering if you were still hunkered down from Irene. Big Grin

Michelle, Christine, Floyd, all, have a great weekend.

Updated Bob's thread yesterday. Karen and Bob sure are strong people.