DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy Easter everyone.
Y’all have a great day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, all, and Happy Easter. Helped my good friend on his car yesterday, got the engine buttoned up and in the car, pretty much all the stuff he needed a second set of hands for. High tailed it out there in time to get to my parents for Easter dinner, and my mom's cooking. We do it on Saturday, so my sister can go to her in laws, and my brother and his family can hit the road whenever they want today. I hope the weather swings around for this coming weekend. Looking like Keystone's rescheduled opening day may need rescheduled again if the weather stays on its current course. Got my new Pro Bracket Radials mounted up, just need to change the oil and put some fuel in. Back to mom's Easter candy. Big Grin You all have a great one.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well folks Fern got it all today--Got to race at Darlington yesterday and came home this morning. So first of all it is Easter and that's important. What is not so important is that today is Ferns 77th birthday and the sun is shining, the sky is blue, it is 80, and no rain. Don't get much better. Hope everyone has a good Easter for the right reasons

Posts: 6262 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Back to work we go.
Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Well folks Fern got it all today--Got to race at Darlington yesterday and came home this morning. So first of all it is Easter and that's important. What is not so important is that today is Ferns 77th birthday and the sun is shining, the sky is blue, it is 80, and no rain. Don't get much better. Hope everyone has a good Easter for the right reasons

Happy Birthday, Fern. Sounds like you had a good weekend and the flexplate worked.

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thank heavens it worked Floyd. Car ran same ET it did in Fla at New years race---even won a few rounds, very few Big Grin

Posts: 6262 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Monday’s out of the way, let’s get to the weekend.
Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! Great Easter weekend ! Fern I’m late but Happy Birthday!

Have a great day Happy Birthday

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone---want to see Ferns junk look on the Big Foot $20s thread. They put my pic on there. Must be bottom feeding

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
WHERE IS THIS THREAD YOU SPEAK OF, fERN?

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Right here on DRR Bracket Talk--scroll down to ATI Big Foot $40K footbrake race----

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Who the heck posted a photo of that OLDS....have not seen one of those on the race track around me in years.....

HMMMM

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Right here on DRR Bracket Talk--scroll down to ATI Big Foot $40K footbrake race----

I seen it, Fern. Resale red Olds. Cool!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern likes to be different and I seldom see another Olds race car anywhere. My friend James Lockhart was put in the NC Drag Racing hall of fame this year. A foot brake racer that has raced the same 70 Olds its whole life. At least 3 of us Olds racers here in NC. And Danny Lattimore builds my engines who was pretty well known in the stock ranks in the 60s and 70s. What happens you end up with so much "stuff" you can't change brands Wink

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning boys and girls.
Humpday is here.
Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all here... Happy Hump day to you all, another great day to be above ground....

Fern, I sure like messing with you , That Olds is got it going on....

Chuck, when you racing next? Looks like spring has broke for you guys...

You All Have A Great Day....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Took a ride to MD today for nothing. 500 miles to get Smart car through emissions but although they took my money awhile back and issued me tags they claimed there was no record of the car in their system----but they sent me a notice for the emissions inspection and couldn't do it because it is not in their system.....I came back home, let them straighten it out my tags are good for 2 years.....life goes on

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Fern , sounds like the car is smart and those hard working DMV computers are not .... LOL

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I swear you are right. I have seen oysters with more brains

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
I swear you are right. I have seen oysters with more brains

Right