DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning you fine bunch of guys and gals,nice again this morning,and about that quake happening,never felt a thing and ifn I had I quess I'd thought the black bear thats in the watermelon patch,just passed air or sumtin,lol,but I missed the wh@le thing,I always miss the big things, Banging Head................
Felt a quake years ago,around here when I was a kid,so maybe next time..................

Funny TMI story,ifn ya'll need a laugh,was in the melon patch couple days ago,and got a little loose movement in my bowel train and start rattling,was on the tractor,so headed to the woods,bout the time I got in hiding,and my shorts hit the ground,the bear thing hit me,and said Mike(thats what I call myself)Mike,what would you do ifn you see that black bear,well all I could imagine,is me running outa them short britches and hitting the road,crooked legged streaker running from the watermelon bear,woohoo.............................

Now that I've painted this scary picture in your minds,and given TMI,ya'll have a laugh on me................. Laughing .......................

And hey Chuck Wave the coffee I've been drinking and serving at the diner,is very popular,sold alot yesterday,and had them here yesternight wanting more,and they're out there now,pecking on the mini-winnie door,it could be the way we bottle(or jar our water)that makes such good coffee,I dip it out of a mt. spring and leave it sitting in the spring to stay cool for purty,I also keep my quality H20 in the the spring too,I wonder ifn I get the wrong jar every now and then................woohoo.................. Eyes Tongue..............no wonder everybody loves my new mt.brewed coffee,and the wh@le time I was thinking it was the quality of coffee beans,and really well,you figure it out.............. Hum No No...............................

Gotta go,gotta go,gotta rodeo,not really,but I do love saying it,prayers to you all my friends,and have a wonderful day,and have a laugh on me while drinking that cup of coffee this morning or while taking that TMI time today,what a time to think of me,hehehehehe...................... hug........................

All ya'll have fun today,and hold on to your stuff,ifn we start to shake again............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mike that was great just what I needed while drinkin my coffee, wish I had some of your "coffee" boring!!!!

WA you crack me up!!! I love the thread Big Grin

The divisional is here in Bowling Green this weekend so we finaly get to go racing this weekend Eyes it is about time..........

Have a great hump day yall!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Little cloudy, little rainy this morning, but it's supposed to be gone. I'm worried for the folks who are going to have to deal with Irene. Holden Beach is in her path. I did feel the earthquake yesterday, sitting in a conference room. Felt the building wobble, heard the walls and celing creak. Never felt anything like that before. Don't know how Cali folks deal with that regularly.

Sorry to hear that about your clients Susie. hug It is great to have friends who are like family, making those offers.

Michelle, I can see you getting 2 Iron Men that weekend!! Big Grin

Nicole, yay for you guys! That's great your mom is making it also.

WAO, she sure is a cutie! Does she finish it? My sister's Katie, just turned 6, eats the scoop on top of the cone, but can't finish the cone part.

Hi Mike! Wave If some parts of that watermelon patch grow on crooked vines, will that be the parts that had "special" fertilizer? Big Grin Laughing Must be a special place for the quality H2O back in there too, for the special coffee. Big Grin

Floyd, Mouse, Christine, everyone, have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's funny sittin here readin about how people were affected by that little tremor. I feel them sometimes but Chewy sleeps right through 'em, he's so used to them. Rolling
Susie, don't look like I'm goin to make Vegas. Too many first rd runner ups in our abreviated season. Don't look good now but there's still a few weeks left and some haven't answered about wether they are goin or not. I'll keep my fingers crossed. I can leave at the drop of a hat.
Y'all have a goode and hug to all the ladies.
Praying Praying hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,alot going on here today,gotta get to the melon patch and my sister,whom I help,son is coming home from basic training in Fort Bragg,by way of Alanta,and then to Charlotte,talk about the long way around,because of the storm,everything is messed up,so prayers for him to get safely home would be appricated,and next week he goes back to High School for his senior year,I mighty proud of him.............. hug Praying.........................

Prayers to you all and God is Good........................... Praying............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Morning Mike & All;

Well, so far it is a grand morning. Second day on the juice and I still feel good. decided not to push it and see if that makes a deferance in how I feel tomorrow. Nuf of that.

Mike, my dad always used spring water in the coffee he served at his resturant. Everyone thought it was the best coffee in town. Everyone knew what he was doing, but no one else did it. He also used the very best food in the kitchen. Use to cut and grind sirloin for his hamburgers. He charged 35 cents while everyone else charged 25 cents. But, again, everyone loved his burgers.

So, now that we are back "home", got a few things to do around the place, but not going to push it. also, have to run into town do some shopping and visit with the kid. Our oldest Daughter has come down here for 4 months to visit. I am convinced she believes I am dying. I may have convinced her otherwise because she is leaving early. One of her dogs was bitten by a rattle snake, and now she is skitsoo. Well, she has always been a bit skitsoo, but now she is REALLY skitts. The dog/snake issue had quite the following on facebook, and she was even interviewed on local tv twice about her dog, and all the facebook stuff.

So, gotta get my sorry butt off this chair and get going. It is about light outside, so I have no 'scuses.

Hope everyone has a grand day and things are a bit better at it's end.

BE OF GOOD CHEER!!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Bucs shut the Brew Crew out yesterday to split the series, 2-2. Not bad when the Brewers came in 22-3 in their last 25. On to St. Louis for 4 starting today.

Hi Mike! Wave I sure hope and pray your nephew gets home safe. Praying for all in the storm's path. It was pointed at my baby sister in Charleston SC for a little, but look like it's tracking out east some and will miss her. We're worried about our beach too, at Holden.

Ken, good to hear. We're all pulling for you. Your dad was a smart man. His customers were smart too.... they knew where to buy a quality product, even if it meant paying a little more. The whole country should remember that.

My Friday, so I might not see y'all on here til Monday. Everyone be safe, light some lamps, and get some ice cream!
hug Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone.
Sitting at the football field watching my sons team practice.
Saturday is there first game.
Sometime this weekend, I have to get the S10 completely ready.
I'm going to race over the Labor Day weekend at Tulsa. This will be excactley one year since I've had the truck at the track.
Luckily for me, i'm not working tomorrow, so I should get quite a bit of it done.
Y'all have a great evening.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning, happy Friday! Busy weekend and busy week! Saturday was a good day for Nikki and Mark! School started this week and lots of homework! Gotta keep moving!

Trying to catch up on all the posts, so I think prayers are need, and prayers you got them from me! Stay safe this weekend with Irene coming!

Have a great weekend, get the W's at the races! Thinking of you all!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,Come a good rain here lastnight,lost power,but came back on sometime early this morning,needed the rain bad,thank the Good Lord for it,watermelons cleaning up,maybe one more week,but not today,need a break,and back to the junk life, Wink.....this is what makes my life so much fun,never a dull moment................ Big Grin.....................

Ken I bet I would have eating at your Dads rest.cause there's one thing for sure,I love to eat and love good food,ain't worried about the cost...............prayers to you that your treatments keep going well................. Praying................

Chuck have a good long weekend,and hope your racings brings alot of the good kind of lights.............. Car...........................

WO,Mouse,Susie,Michelle,Nicole,Christen,and my pal Floyd,and anyone else,I've forgotting, hug Praying................................... Wave.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a warm one here today so I think Chewy and I are goin to get a lot of nap time. We will be watchin the progress of Irene and hope she slows down from bein a angry old woman to just a lady with an attitude. Did I say that right?
hug to all the ladies and Mikey of course.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hi gang!!!!!

Sent Scott off to Bowling Green yesterday so got a little busy here for me Banging Head

I hope everyone racing turns on W's til the end and gets the winners pictures taken in thier new DRR shirts Wink

To anyone close to Irene Please be caareful the weather is nothing to fool with I have learned living back here........ Praying

Well gotta get my work done so I can go to BG this afternoon when kids get outta school!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Boy that huricane must be big. Our power just came back on at 5:00 this morning. I'm about an hour late on my coffee.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang, missed u guys this week! Prayers for Eone, esp those in Irene's path ...we are at Zmax, got the Camaro cert to 8.50 yest, because we go faster than 135, SG license too and still managed to get 4 runs in both cars & b at Carrabas by 7...they get it done on this side. 2 more runs today and 1 st rd.

Hope u all have a day full of smiles!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone. Michelle you go gettem girl. Hope Rick is feeling better.

Quiet day around here, no racing, just working on the honey do lists this weekend.

You all that are in the path of Irene be careful and don't take any chances. I'll be praying for you all.

Wave Chuck, Christine, Floyd, Mike & Mannie, Mouse, Nicole and everyone else. And a special hug to WA. You all have a great weekend and take care.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,well I quess Irene,came and went like most of the gals I've known,made a mess and left it for me to clean up,thats why I bought a tractor and a camper,can hook the camper to the tractor and leave whenever I'm ready,clean the mess up with the tractor,move back in a new place this evening,rambling again,WHY,I don't know WHY,just am......................... Hum No No Tongue................................

Seriously,I hope everybody in Irene's path is safe,and the mess ain't to bad,and the line about my life and women,well,I meant every word............... hug Rolling I'm stupid Hum..............................Well enough foolishness,I outa here like like a bad cold,after drinking some of Grandpa's special made H2o,it's rough on application,but smoothes out the rough edges when it's done............. Wink......................

Prayers to you all and God Bless you all,and here's hoping you all have the bestest sunday ever........................ Praying hug...............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Been watchin the news about the east coast and I'll take the heat and occasional earthquake any day. Poor folks are really getting wet back there. Mother nature is really pissed off right now so we better take heed. God has a way of punishing us.
Enough of my blather, y'all have as good a one as you ca.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Floyd,is blathering,kinda like rambling............... Hum...............

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah, Mike. The left coast version of ramblin. Laughing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Yeah, Mike. The left coast version of ramblin. Laughing
..........Thats what I was thinking............. Big Grin.....................