DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.

I haven’t raced in the last few years. I’ve had a lot of stuff going on, and then just kinda lost interest. I’m hoping to get my S10 put back together this year and get back out some.

Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
Mouse what kind of times you run? What trans and rear? Good Morning

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all! Going to get back to my job, been working way to much at home, need a rest.

Mouse, I understand where your coming from, sometime I wonder what I’m going.

Everyone have a Great Day!!!!!!

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Footloose,
The last time I was out, it was running 7.35-7.40 depending on weather. TH350, 4500 stall, and a Ford 8.8, 4:10.
Motors was a steel head 350. I’ve since bought aluminum heads, bought a 4:56 ring and pinion and
lighted up the front end.
I’d like to see, 7 teens, but at this point, I just want to get it back together and make a pass.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Oh, and I also had the carburetor converted to E85.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It’s Humpday.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to All, I'm on the right side of the grass and that's a good thing. Its hump day and its been a tough 10 days but you always have to think positive that things will work out.

Mouse, glad to see you posting here lately feel like the lone ranger...LOL

Chuck , another snow day for you or what. Just to rub in I'll be at Wild Horse Pass this weekend running in two classes....Hahaha

Floyd, How the two of you doing, everything must be popping green with the rain you been having...

Fern, any racing coming up soon or is it still winter?

You all have a Great Day.....

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Over center day, snow version here, about 5-6” so far at my place. I’ll be back this evening to say a proper hello.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.
Have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y,all
Can we say wet? It's coming down out here and all the weeds are flourishing. If it stops raining and if the gardeners show up tomorrow they might actually have something to mow.
Y'all have a gooden!
Spitting

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Morning Folks! Floyd, Glad the brunt of the storm went North of y’all. Getting a bunch here.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4559 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Barry,
Ain't raining right now but everything is wet and it's really dark out there. I don't think me and the pup are going to do much outside today. I had to take him for a ride yesterday and it was funny as hell to watch him stick his head out the window, bring it back in, shake off the water and put it back out again. Then i had to stand in the sprinkles while he looked for lizzards in a planter. He saw one last summer and he's convinced they are always there waiting for him.
There ya go, folks. That's my exciting life in a nut shell.
Y'all have a gooden!
Hurry Up

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all , Barry thanks for stopping by , when you going to the race track next ? I'm sitting down in Marina del Rey (like the song) and its dark and raining pretty good. Makes me want to pull the covers over my head and go to sleep, but I've been out of bed since 5 am so that's not going to work to well.... Dang

And the best part of all this I'm still here above ground with a huge desire to be at the track , so I'm great.... I think my wife thinks I'm just crazy , racing a slow azz car against 7 second dragster..... But I still gives me hugs and kisses before I leave so I feel she still kind of supports me...hahaha

Hey Floyd the lizards are all over down here in the southwest and my dog is loving life as she races for them daily, its the best form of exercise for her.

Chuck, your working way to hard , I can tell from here you need a break....LOL

Everyone have a Great Day...

Ok one last thing, who took the last of my Ice Cream......

Super Angry

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Nick,
Catch one and put it on a string and send it to me. Woody would be ecstatic.
I heard him barking on the patio one day and went to see what the hell he was doing. He had a mouse and wanted it to move. Well, it was mortally wounded so I tossed it over the fence into my ******* neighbors yard.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
DANG.... raining cats and dogs over here... going to be a real wet one.

I don't think am that good , these suckers are fast..... like 3.55 in the 1/8

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J178RED:
Good Morning to all , Barry thanks for stopping by , when you going to the race track next ? I'm sitting down in Marina del Rey (like the song) and its dark and raining pretty good. Makes me want to pull the covers over my head and go to sleep, but I've been out of bed since 5 am so that's not going to work to well.... Dang

And the best part of all this I'm still here above ground with a huge desire to be at the track , so I'm great.... I think my wife thinks I'm just crazy , racing a slow azz car against 7 second dragster..... But I still gives me hugs and kisses before I leave so I feel she still kind of supports me...hahaha

Hey Floyd the lizards are all over down here in the southwest and my dog is loving life as she races for them daily, its the best form of exercise for her.

Chuck, your working way to hard , I can tell from here you need a break....LOL

Everyone have a Great Day...

Ok one last thing, who took the last of my Ice Cream......

Super Angry

Testing TS 30th Sonoma. See if we can get it into the 6.60 range.
Stocks on hold. Parts. Not too enthused racing stock right now. No tear downs, Less tech, folks asking for Hp reductions then coming back and running 1.10+ under.. factory race cars not even close to stock in Stock Eliminator.? Bogus combos... There it is.. off my chest... I race stock because I’m a tuner, I love driving, I like going fast against other tuners and builders. Frustrated. Can’t find any good used acceptable heads..,.ugh, and it’s friggen pouring!

Lmao , did I miss anything??

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4559 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Home finally. You all up in the North East can have Blizzards and snow measured in feet. I took a chance and sneaked out of there yesterday morning as the storm was coming in. Finally got ahead of it in Richmond, VA 7 hours later, for a normal 3 hour trip. Anyway back in NC for now. Looks like normal crew is accounted for.....later

Posts: 6230 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Home finally. You all up in the North East can have Blizzards

Hey Fern, we have Blizzards down here in the southwest Dairy Queen makes from good stuff....

https://www.dairyqueen.com/us-en/Menu/Treats/

Relaxing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. but I’m going in to work. Oh well.
Y’all have a good one.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Mouse, you keep on working. Somebody has to so us retired guys can still get our SSA that the government stole.