DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
Hey Mikey, glad you're keeping busy and staying in the business world.
Can't let too much interfere with the naps.
Dancing Cat

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Kitchen updates. New floors put in and cabinets.

kitchen<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8">
kitchen 2<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8">

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning, Not much going on, the weather this weekend is not giving us a break. Super Chevy event and still going to be hot , 94 degrees when our average should be 86.

Mike , if you run out of things to sell I got a house stuff I would love to get rid of....LOL

Camaroracer, kitchen looks great , good choice on flooring and cabinets... white and panel fronts make a great clean look. And for resale best choice too....

Chuck , did I miss results from you racing? Div 7 ET finals was a bust for both Wild Horse Pass, and Tucson... Luck just was not there, one friend had an .009 package and loss to .004 pack .... OUCH Oh The Shame

Have A Great Day Everyone......

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks cooling off a little round here to day hope everyone have a good Thursday see y'all after bit.

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Pancakes and gravy for breakfast it's what keeps the boogers away on Friday 13th lol. Y'all have a great weekend. Need for speed

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Mike, and everyone Good Morning... TGIF.. Once again weather out in SW still a little warm. Going to try for a great weekend at the track, Sunday I got a lot of sleeping to do.....

You All Have A Great Weekend.....

Crazy Driver

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

Mornin Y'all,
Somebody asked about Woody the other day. How do you think he's doin? Looks to me like he's living the dream.
Y'all have a gooden.
Me too

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
I’m always asking about Woody, he has the life ! That little boy has got it made. He has a great dad .... TGIF

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Nick. He's a great pup. All he wants is love and to be fed. He gives back a lot. I've got the bruises to prove it. He likes to chew when he plays.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! Been a busy week. 3 days of racing last weekend, couldn't put it together Friday. Got to 4th round Saturday, lit the red eye, and my guy was red behind me. Sunday was driving decent. Lost one entry to my buddy Mark, who dropped me hard, and I didn't pedal enough out. Lit the red eye again third round. Down here in Hagerstown for the SBRA now. Stunk the joint up today. Couldn't get inside a .027 package first round, saw red again in second round after buying back. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think about hooking up the transbrake.

Glad to see all is well out here. You all keep on keepin' on.

Pirate

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks coming by tonight I have to start listening items for sale early in morning so I thought I'd drop in tonight. Took off and went to Farmington sat night had a ball seeing and carrying on with old friends lot of them helping their kids race which makes me feel old lol Uncontrollable Laugh but in a good way it was some good medicine I needed kinda gives you the fever when you get back out and smell the Racing gas and have some laughs.
Well hope you all have a amazing start to the week and had a great weekend I'll see y'all after bit. Need for speed

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Wish I could have been there Mike. Haven't been on for awhile just to much Drama around here. Since Thomas Dunfords death I have had to deal with 5 funerals, one my step son, daughter diagnosed with breast cancer and had 2nd chemo Thursday, had a skin cancer removed from my nose, + some other minor stuff. F350 got side swiped, and race car was stranded at engine builders north of Richmond. Got the truck back and got the car Sat. But things could be a lot worse......Glad Mike is back in here, I missed him.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
**** fern you are going through some shi*t now. Hope the luck changed for you.

Had daughter's third birthday party this Sunday. Was a success but lots of money spent. She will be 3 in two days.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
1258 that's why I am poor now----I spent it all on those kids when they were growing up. Youngest is over 40 now but some years we skied at Round Top 40, that's right, 40 times in one season. Season passes made it cheap. then as soon as the sun came out it was horses and drag racing. But I never had one in re-hab, never had one in jail, and all went to college. It was worth every penny of it.....Look in the scheme of things ol fern has had it pretty da-mn good to be on this earth 76+ years. Sometimes its a load Smile

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Fern, I wish I was as poor as you.
I've got 4 kids. Two from my first marriage where I became a single parent and two from my second marriage. One son, my oldest and three daughters, last two I guess are step. They have given me eight grandchildren, 5 boys and 3 girls. No great grand kids yet but one grand daughter is getting married in January so you know what that means.
I'm a year behind ya but I'm happy with what has happened with me. If HE calls tomorrow I'm okay with it. I've left behind a legacy that I am proud of.
My oldest is 51 , the boy, and the youngest is 45, all spread out by two years. Grand kids are 30 to 13. Can't beat family.
Y'all have a gooden! Need for speed

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Evenin' all! I was at Mason Dixon this weekend for the SBRA bracket finals. I sucked Friday and Saturday, but found some focus yesterday, including a .000 in the 4th round that got me the bye in the 5th. Made it to 5 cars/7th round, when Kevin Pollard dropped a .026 package and I missed the hit with a .040. It felt good to put it together like I've been trying to do. KRP's Nick Bowman won, great stuff, his first win in his own car since getting it back from being fixed.

Fern, not a doubt in my mind how hard you worked to provide for your kids, and the lessons wore off on them. I hope your daughter beats the snot out of the C monster.

Mike, glad you got out and got to be with the racing family. I hope it was some good medicine for you.

1258, that's some good stuff, the kids birthday parties.

Floyd, I feel as rich as you and Fern, just with my nieces and nephews, can't imagine how you all feel being parents.

You can't beat family, blood or racing. My buddy bracket raced this year for the first time, and made the SBRA team. He was slow on Friday, and was amazed how people he didn't really know were all throwing in parts, thoughts, and labor trying to get it right. It's a huge part of why we do this. He really liked that his 12 year old son got to see that, and take a lesson from it.

You all have a good night/day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd we are about even on family--oldest is 51, youngest is 36, and 14 grand kids from 26 to 2mo. Nice race at the Rock this weekend but Fern is heading for Pigeon Forge for a week or so Thursday so will miss that. I did get my car back and the mystery of the smoke and hard starting turned out to be the needle & seat in the back bowl of the carb was leaking into the motor when I shut it down. Don't know whats wrong with these Holly parts. Later

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon to all, sounds like your families are growing at a good rate. And that's a good thing...I was a second round loser at Super Chevy this weekend found another way to lose....LOL Not really, same way as I was .025 be hide at the start.... Narrowed the stripe by .0098 but still broke out. I was mathematical
lock out....

Chuck. that sounded like a good outing, Yellow must be the new color to win rounds.... Congrats....

Everyone Have A Good One...

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Fern,
You didn't say how many kids you have. Wow, 14 grandkids. That's quite a tribe. Gotta have a big table on the holidays.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Floyd I had 6 counting the step kids but lost one step kid to leukemia on 5 Oct....He left an 8 year old behind. Darn shame to go so young