DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Looks like I won't get to race at Bristol Chuck but might get to visit one day.....sure do hate that but being the oldest in a HUGE family I get beat up if I don't attend the big family gathering which is the same weekend......I tried to bail out but got over ruled by the kids. I might get lucky enough to go T&T Thursday. Fern don't seem to be racing much!

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! I hope you had a good holiday. I spent mine with friends. It was a nice day, thankfully. I wish the weather would cooperate for tomorrow. I'd like to get a couple of test hits. No racing for me this weekend, IHRA Sportsman event is at KRP. I wanted to try to stay sharp on the tree, and figure a couple of things out.

Nick, sorry I didn't get a chance to text you back last night. I was driving when I got it, and crashed when I got home.

Fern, I stopped down MattO's garage last night as he was getting ready to load up for Bristol. I wish I could be in 2 places at once. Maybe I'll make to Norwalk, even to watch, if you're heading there.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Warm out here on the left coast. Me and Woody are just kickin back and stayin cool.
I'm getting better everyday. I will be driving tomorrow at least to the car wash. My truck is filthy after sitting for 2 weeks. Might just spring for a detail job while we are there.
Y'all have a gooden!

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Evening To All... Sounds like most had a nice time with friends and family over the holiday. I just did my lounge lizard imitation on the couch, got caught up on a couple DVD's and a small amount of organizing..... {put away some tools} LOL

Who is going racing soon??? This is my down part of our season so ordering some front runners and doing a alignment and changing fluids again , third time since The first of the year....Hahaha

Everyone have a Great Hump Day.... I wonder if Thursday is the new hump day?

Shake head

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like warm and muggy one here, with some rain. I was hoping to test tonight, but looks like that won't happen. Summit Sportman National is at KRP this weekend, no class for me.

Floyd, glad to hear you're doing well. If you ever make it out this way, I have a friend that does great detailing work. I don't think it's worth a drive all the way just for that, though. Big Grin

Nick, I would like to get some organizing done. Tools are still in a pile that I left them in, and the lake of oil dry in the middle of the floor. I'm off until July 15, which is also a huge funny car show - 3 dozen cars!

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Lousy looking day weather wise. Got to see some good fireworks with my daughter, wife and sister in law. Don't know if I told you guys but my in-laws are moving in with my wife and I because of foreclosure on their home. So between that and trying to get these renovations done on time is going to make me very stressed.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! I was hoping to that the weather would hold off last night, for test and tune. Tuesday, I bought me a new bracket car, an '81 Cutlass with an '87 nose. Good car, lots of good stuff on it, should work well. I'm hoping it goes in the 11.30s in this weather. I have to wait until next Saturday to see.

1258, sorry to hear about the in laws situation, but great of you to take them in. I hope that everything works out.

Ice cream time! I'm getting me a milkshake this afternoon! Big Grin You all have a great weekend!

Relaxing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
A good morning to all !! For a short week it feel like it works five. The front runners came in so I'll be mounting them up real soon, here 20% chance of rain this weekend really not gonna rain if it's a 30% it would be pouring down rain....Hahaha

Chuck, congratulations hope it works out, and hope you go 11.10

Camaroracer, a house full and remodel now that is going to be something to remember!!!

Floyd, Glad to hear your feeling better, woody should be glad too !

Have A Great Weekend....Everyone..

Relaxing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Morin y'all,
It's going to be a scorched for the next few days. That means me and Woody will be blogging some AC time.

Our Div 7 All stars rep in SST got by RD 1 in Chicago. Good job, Greg.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that info Floyd , Greg was also #1 qualifier ......

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Greg Ventura RD 2 winner with a .018 package.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Greg Ventura RD 2 winner with a .018 package.

ALRIGHT!!!!! clapping

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Floyd, Greg going into Third Round has a Bye....

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Greg had a perfect light RD 4. Goin to the semis. All stars next up.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'aqll!
The last 2 days have been brutally hot. Woody and I didn't go out after 9 am or before 7 pm. Then last night the power went out about 6:00. Luckily it wasn't out for long. I thought I might have to go to the store to get some ice for my scotch. Today is going to be a little cooler but I'll bet we don't venture out much.
Y'all have a gooden. panting

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Well, Greg was set up a little tight in the final, went-004 red to give Fletcher win number 100

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Settlement happened yesterday. Being that it wa a cash deal it went very smooth. Took about 10 minutes. I heard when a mortgage is involved it's not so smooth.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning To All... Another week above ground is a great thing. Weekend was hot with the average high being 109....Heard on the local news that it was the hottest June on record with the average temperature being 90 degrees, Do not give me that dry heat business...LOL Last night around 7:00 pm it cooled down to 71 because a large storm was rolling in so I open the garage which temp in side was 99 cooled it down and eat dinner and worked on the car. Never rained so around 10;30 pm went to bed only to be woken by a huge down pour that went on till I woke up at 3:20 am , and was still raining when the plane took off at 5:00 am.....Its about time Chuck that you could kick down some of your wet weather...Hahaha

Floyd, Greg looked be on a roll till he got to Fletcher , you knew Greg had to get the light but as you said Floyd he was a light too tight .. Greg will remember that one giving Fletcher win #100. Another Division Runner up in AllStars Stock was Tibor Kadar missing the tree with a .038 light.....

Chuck, Did the new car make it to the track this weekend? Looks like a very cool 442....

Camaroracer, Congrats on that closing I hope its just the first of many to come...

Fern , How was your weekend? Saturday went To Don's Hot Rod Shop with a Family Feast from Lucky Wishbone. I think Guy was smiling down on us while we all stuff our faces....LOL

Everyone Have A Great Day.... Tip PC

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ... This is just like when I'm around my wife. I ask how she is doing and after me asking 3 times she says "what" LOL
Hope everyone is busy racing, or are getting ready to go racing....

Have A Great Weekend.... TGIF

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that red---I was gone for a week. Went up to our place in WV for a family reunion and worked on my hunting cabin some. Took car to T&T at Piedmont and even in this heat it performed just fine. Went from WV to MD for a couple of days then back here yesterday. Going to Norwalk next week so will be getting ready for that now.....pretty hot here but not that bad I don't think. You all have a good one.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post