DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Morning guy's ..... Is Bristol have a link to live taping....

FOUND IT http://livestream.com/MotorManiaTV/2016WFCX

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J178RED,

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chuck wins buyback..... Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
alright chuckt game on Wink

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Chuck wins round two....Chuck looks to be doubled up, lost in second entry....

Third round-- Chuck light .024 runs dead on with a 2 , Tim Douglas is .008 runs .016 above his pack .024 Chucks .026 package .0022 stripe....

Eyes

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Tumbleweed is a bad man (Tim Douglas)

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Well he has two more days of racing , if the weather clears....hope for the best on the weather issues ...... Ice Cream lets get some Ice Cream.... Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Its hard for me to watch as I am friends with about 1/2 the people there. Hated to see Michael Beard blow his motor in the water box...he won last year

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Its hard for me to watch as I am friends with about 1/2 the people there. Hated to see Michael Beard blow his motor in the water box...he won last year

For me it makes my work more enjoyable , when I'm not at work I don't watch, so much is going on between the wife, cars and the house ( In that order too) time is so valuable when I have time off. Kind of sad..... Now that's deep... Laughing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon!!! Just saw Chuck win third round Saturdays 20K race..... Wave

Chuck wins round Four !!! On to next not worthy

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good evening , great fun watching Chuck do his thing while at work today!

Have a great Sunday guys ! Hoping Chuck goes more rounds tomorrow.......

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Was fun watching a little of the racing. Nice to see Chuck do some work the whole weekend.

Tested the Malibu. Converter is tighter than the last one. The shift points are way off on this car though. Ran 12.80s in Drive. Was running .40s previously. Shifted the car on my own and went as fast as 12.47. I have to keep in mind the weather was not the best either. Pretty humid but not crazy hot.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Thanks for the cheering section! I wish I drove Saturday and Sunday as good as I was driving Friday. I had a firm grip on the horseshoe Saturday, taking the 1 entry into 5th round thanks to redlight wins, before I went .045 to eventual $20k winner Lucas Walker's .019. Couldn't keep anything green on Sunday. My Ram acted up on me on the way down, thinking transfer case. Had to rent a Suburban to get me and the car there. I got the "Hard Luck" award for that. Had a blast all weekend long, went on the mic for a few rounds Saturday, and Sunday.

Fern, on Sunday, Loosechange was walking by as I parked in the lanes, and he said he was half expecting to see Ferndale crawling out of my Cutlass. We were thinking of you.

1258, good to hear you got some test hits in. Are you going to adjust the modulator, or manually shift it? Pump gas hates hot humid weather, I can attest to that. It will slow the car down for sure.

Floyd, I hope Buddy is on the mend, and eating like normal.

Bucky, good to see you stopping in.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern was watching when I could. My long time friend from MDs son got to the final in one gambler and another long time friend Chris Moren won on Friday. Sure wish I could have been there but family obligations took over. Mama and I watched on Fri. My friend from Pageland, Buddy Plyler died Sat. He was 2 months younger than me. Supposed to be the oldest person to ever win the IHRA bracket finals.....Heck of a person.....You did good Chuck. That race ain't no joke.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
no place like HOME is they ChuckT Wink hate to here that about buddy fern

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck my dad was talking with the Trans/converter car the day after. I guess the guy thought the car would see occasional strip use. It was more the other way around. He's going to give us a credit towards another converter which was nice of him. The converter was definitely tight. Couldn't hold it past 1600 rpms. So more testing down the road once they get time to build the converter.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Still adjusting back to the real world. I like dropping out of it, like this past weekend. Cueto cost the NL the home field for the World Series in last night's all star game. Kind of uneventful game otherwise. Nice ovation for David Ortiz, who may have the best last season ever.

Fern, it was really cool Chris won, and Seth runnered up. Both of those guys still have the Thinking of Nikki stickers on their back windows. Lisa couldn't be there either. Sorry to hear about your friend. Thank you, I sure was trying to get it done.

Rooster, I did better there than I have at home. Maybe it will carry over here Saturday, and I can crack a W finally.

1258, that's good, nice customer service. I hope it works out well.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Fingers crossed, looks like we should have a nice summer day tomorrow. I'm hoping to do some good. Matt, our friend Mikey, and I are heading to pick up my Ram from where it's sitting in WV tonight after work. I have the best friends. Whatever yinz are getting into, have a great weekend. Let's go Bucs!

Ice cream time!
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck guess its late in the game but my family owns a towing business in WV....hope you get it home ok.....I am leaving in the AM for MD. Hope to race at Capitol on Sunday. You all have a good weekend

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon everyone!!!! What a week, still trying to get on top of all this paperwork from last week... LOL crying

Weekend looks good for last the last team race locally, I don't know why I'm going but to help support the car count for full payouts. Worst year ever for me. I did not make it to two of the races, two could not stage car for first round ( electrical problems) and two lost first round one by .0022 giving the stripe back , the other braking out by .004!!! crying

Chuck, I was feeling bad for you on the trip home last week.... But I had a great time watching you.... Party

Fern , good luck on Sunday.....

Everyone have a Great Weekend , remember down some Ice Cream for me .... (doctor said no dairy, no sugar for life) WOW!!!! Double Thumbs up

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
Saying Goodbye to the Oldest Summit Bracket Finals Champion in IHRA Historyhttp://ihra.com/ihra-news/all-...pion-in-ihra-history