DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mourning, all. Hate is ugly, and it's been about a day straight of it. Wish I could do this today.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
You can----I turned off the news and watched college base ball. Do I know who was playing?, NO! do I care NO! Did I miss anything?, NO. World is in bad shape and until Americans get their liberal, coward, heads out of their a$$ its going to continue. I wondered why not a soul in that night club in FL had a gun to stop the killing then I realized that the group targeted is as liberal and anti gun as they come. you keep turning the other cheek and they are going to keep right on smacking you Mad

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Until we get rid of all the PC bs and start getting our country back to it's roots we can't stop this sh$t. We have to close the borders. Take up the same attitude as other countries. This is America, we speak English, work for a living and only have one flag.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well said Floyd. I try to stay away from the political bs. Suck though because whoever is next, sounds like we are ****ed.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning guys

Chuck , your team did it !!!!!!

1258 and Floyd , I'm sad about what happened but you two are right

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I think the people who do this are plain old wired wrong. It's a shame they feel the need to inflict harm on others. What is most upsetting is the cowards choose the softest targets: school full of young children, a church holding Bible study, a Christmas party, a gay club.

Fern, is college ball still using aluminum/composite bats? It never sounds right, a ball coming off a bat other than wood.

J, yep, good stuff! Fun to watch. Parade is tomorrow, and my building is a block from the route, so I'll be able to catch a lot of it.

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Don't know about the bats Chuck--Chuck they are like a cancer and we can't cure that either. We need to root them out and exterminate them and I think Trump is right---stop them from coming in until we can know who or what they are. If it looks like a duck, flies like a duck, quacks like a duck, then pretty good chance it is a DUCK

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
New transmission and converter was finally ordered yesterday for the Malibu. If you know anyone interested in a converter, I have one sitting around with barely any passes on it and about 50 miles of driving. Roughly around 3800 stall.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Penguins celebration parade today, people were lining the route well before sunrise to claim prime viewing spots. Got the valvesprings changed on the Cutlass last night, man I'm tired today. Go through the valves tonight, and see how it sounds. Homer sleep now. You all have a good day!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everyone!! Soon be over the hump and sliding to the weekend. Last week got a tiny bit of rain, cooled things down put hardly made a puddle...

Chuck, you better have saved enough energy to go to that parade today.... LOL

1258 , that sounds good , hope it works out...

Everyone have a great day.... Double Thumbs up

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Chuck you have the US Open out your way. Are you close to that?

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! New valvesprings on, valves adjusted, ready to run now, but hoping to get rear end clutches and shims swapped out, if I can find new ones. I have another week before I race, so hoping to make it happen. Rained last night, or else I would have taken a short pull on the road to see how it felt.

J, sure did. Cool stuff. Tons of people turned out, 350,000-400,000 or so are the estimates I've heard.

1258, not too far away, about a 25 minute drive. My old apartment, the bus I took went right past OCC every day, to and from town. I was about 15 minutes from it there. My buddy went to the practice round Monday.

You all have a great day!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Chuck put a spool in that thing----be the best thing you could do.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ferndaleflyer:
Chuck put a spool in that thing----be the best thing you could do.

Hey Chuck, what he said twice over.... you do it once and never look back... Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Well we spent the day getting the ATI Wicked quick valve body back in the transmission. So just may have a chance to go racing this weekend. Can't go far because I busted an air bag on the motor home on the Motor Mile trip and haven't got around to taking it to the shop. So will have to take the duelly. Everything around here is broke it seems, I even have a bum leg. But it could be worse---Mike Hawks abandoning the thread he started for face place Frown

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear all that... I'm thinking about staying home this weekend myself. Loading up my truck to be in 108-110 degree weather just does not do it for me. And then to have a low payout, well last time I raced with these guys went out in final to get $140 its just not working for me. Eyes

Hey Mike !!!! that's up.....

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
RED its all good....Stuff happens but when you are 75 years old it just don't bother you as much. Look for the good things like I still get to race at this age Double Thumbs up
Looks like perfect weather this weekend so I'll be heading to Pageland, SC to see if I can disrupt their points race. Got to get to the garage now and get oil and trans fluid in the car and see if it still runs. MIKE__where are you? Ferns lonely Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Good luck, Fern. Glad you are still doin it. I just don't have it in me anymore. Maybe after a little break I'll get back to it. I haven't sold anything yet. Got two guys interested in the trailer but I haven't seen any dead presidents yet.
Buddy and I are going to take it easy in the heat this weekend. We know how to stay cool.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Mornin!! Just trying to finds way not to start in on work..... Planning out the weekend , be workin on car and setting in the AC being nice and cool... Take a swim , do a few beers eat a steak .... Maybe turn on a DVD , been watching a cop show based in small town in PA, it's pretty wild.....

Floyd , that dog looks like it well loved . Very happy camper....

Fern , hope you go a few rounds , heck go out and win !!! Best of luck to you....

Chuck and 1258 , plans???

Mike , you so busy you can't come by as say hello, hope your ok and just out working hard and playing hard....

Have a Great Weekend ..... Who's got the Ice Cream... Ice Cream