DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone.............

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It got real cold last night, down to 36*. No wonder Buddy was cuddled up so close. This can stop any time.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin A'll!
It's another 36* this morning. I kinow, you are tired of hearing it and I'm tired of feeling it.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Snowman

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening Folks,this weather out here Floyd is backward hot out here cold out there,unreal have a good evening,see ya'll after bit..........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Just so you don't get bored it's 35* right now and supposed to drop to 31* tonight. Hope it don't get my lemons.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug Snowman

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all..... Leaving the house this morning at 4 am and seeing the temp in the dually at 22* had me worried, but it fired right up as if it was 80*.......Gotta luv this truck...

Have a Hangover race on January 1st , tried to get the car back together but way too far apart so I just did some more paint prep. Anybody out there a s crazy as me, could only get the garage up to 60* but was wet sanding just the same. I used hot water but every 45 min the water was stone cold.... LOL

Guess I'm going to race with the dually, I have my choice of trees and I have not bottom bulb in 4 years. So I think I'm am going with .500 pro tree and stage deep. I've done this before catching .024 thru .040 lights... This really is not a race as its more of a tournament , best half of each group moves on,raced by the type of light you want ..... no classes , no wheel racing , just best packages....everything from 7 second dragsters to 20 second street cars with all seeing the lights heads up....

Well everyone stay warm and have a great day.... Double Thumbs up

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Merry late Christmas everyone. Had a good one with family. Got some things on my list this year. Got the 383 Blueprint engine int he wagon and almost ready to fire up. Just need some miscellaneous things to get it going.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning guy's!!!! Floyd are you thawing out after last night? Looks as winter has come to the northeast.....

Chuck, how about those Cardinals.... LOL

You all have a Great day.. Stay warm... Snowman

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
And good old Chip Kelly is gone. I didn't hate him but basically had no opinion on him. Oh well. I'm ready for them to be a mediocre team again.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to All.... not much going on, just had a glazed donut and coffee and ready to bounce off the walls....just push me to get me started... LOL

Well really have to say I'm so glad that I have my health and was able to race another year. The price of racing is really high, but as long as I'm working I can afford it. I wish all of you good health for you and your family's in the New Year.

Have a Great day.... Double Thumbs up

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Been absent awhile, sorry. Mama hasn't been doing real good but I guess it could be worse. Raining here worse than I have ever seen, thought I said that a week ago as all the rivers and creeks are already flooded and now more rain....My heart goes out to those in the tornadoes, blizzards, and flooding out west. They have it a lot worse than here. Big Mike stay up on the hill Big Grin

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
I went from years of being a Eagles fan (when I lived in Reading Pennsylvania) to years of being a Chargers fan (while living in San Diego). I traded one losing Team for another.

Fortunately the Chargers won't be an embarrassment to San Diego any longer, that privilege now goes to..... Drum roll please.....Carson, California!

To the soon to be unhappy citizens of Carson .....Please don't return them!

Bob

Posts: 3090 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
No, it isn't thawing out here. We might get to 60 later this week.
Fern, prayers and thoughts are still with you. Hang in there.
Bob, ain't a done deal yet. How long do you figure it will take to build a stadium?
I'm not going to do the Heritage race at Wild Horse in a couple of weeks. It's going to be too cold and I'm not going to drive 400 miles to be cold. I can stay right here and be cold.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug Snowman

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! New Year

And now Good Morning.... How is everyone?

Floyd your one smart guy, In AZ. it will start out in the 30s Burrrrr...

Have a safe evening and See Ya next year.....

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Fuuuurrrrreeeezin' cold here last night. Reminds me of living on the East Coast......almost. Thought about trying to run the car in January but may put that off until late February or March.

Happy New Year everyone, I hope that 2016 is a great year for ya'll.

Bob

Posts: 3090 | Location: Lakeside, Ca | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold but that's only fitting for me. The start of the year is always a little tough. But with the help of family and friends I will get it going and cherish the memories I have. It's been 16 long years today.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Here is one of those good memories. Vegas when #2 daughter was getting married.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Happy new year everyone----I finished off 2015 with a bang----on the way to the nursing home last night in the pouring rain a car turned in front of me....Everyone is OK but looks like my pride and joy Saturn is history. Last year on this day my dog Jack had a heart attact and died after being my constant companion for 17 years. Yes he was a dog but I still miss him......Floyd thats why I go see Mama every day, not ready to face her being gone. Hope everyone has a good one and never fear, I will count my blessings and try to forget the set backs.....be 75 in 3 more months so I got a lot of blessings to count Big Grin

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of LittleRiver
posted Hide Post
Happy New year you all.
Wishing everyone the best from the Outer Banks of NC.
Be safe and turn it up a notch every chance you get. Wink

Posts: 11 | Location: Elizabeth City/Nixonton NC | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn, it's still cold and we got a bunch of rain comin.
Fern, you're about one year older than me, just like Guy Price was. I'll be 74 3-26. Diane would of been 74 3-29. You go see mamma evryday and tell her I said hello. I've gotta give my hellos long distance.