DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone.
Just wanted to let y'all know that i got word from my Dr this afternoon that we got the insurance approval for the surgery on my knee. Surgery is scheduled for Jan. 25th. This gives me 2 weeks to get the S10 done before the beginning of the season.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Mouse, so glad to hear that your surgery was approved. You will be good as new before you know it. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mouse, great news. big idea

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,got a little snow here over night,not to bad,gotta go in for a test this morning,I know there's a name for it,but I can't say it,so I know I can't spell it,they are going to run a light down my thoat and check my barrets esop.(sp)anyway gotta getter done.

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll check in afterwhile.............................................

Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Thanks Susie, just getting the insurance approval was an answered prayer itself.
Floyd, it is great news. Here in a couple of months, i will be able to walk without hurting. It's been many, many years since that has happened.
Y'all have a great day and God Bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang!! love good news!

Thxs Chuck, I just love pictures! Actually it didn't have a 4 spd then Floyd but does now! The 55 did have a 4spd that's what I started racing in when I was 15 & I did grow up at the track with Dad & a lot of these guys on here. I street raced in high school, I would ck out the other guys car, I would use the 57 when they didn't have much-327 with 3 deuces, powerglide she would hum! If I needed it I would go get the 55, it was never beat-had a 355 with glass packs, she would scream! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like the clouds are ripe to give us some snow, like the talking heads are saying we're getting. Just hope the ride and drive home are decent and safe.

Mouse, awesome news! Light at the end of the tunnel! I hope that takes care of your pain.

Michelle, you rock! lol Whupping up on those poor boys, then going to to McDonald's to hoot and holler at Rick! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I hope you studied for your test. Tongue I hope everything is copasectic.

Susie, you and Mike giving the quack quack quack over on the Oregon Ducks thread made me smile. Here in Pittsburgh, there are Ducky Tours, using refurbished WWII amphibious vehicles, DUKWs. As the tour comes through downtown, people on the sidewalk may go "Quack quack quack" to the people on the DUKW. It's good stuff. The link shows what I'm babbling about.
http://www.justduckytours.com/

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone. Hey Chuck I know all about those Ducky Tours. A couple of years ago my brother and his family went on the tour and he took movies of their excursion. That looked like a lot of fun.
Mike hope the test goes okay.
You all have a great day.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
ever see someone else's thoughts & it pretty much says it all for you..

There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Realize what you suspected all along, is probably the truth. Stop wasting minutes on the rainy day, I need & when they feel like it friends, cut your losses & make time for the people who really matter. So, love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who don't. You just can't make everyone happy & Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Michelle, that's the reason a bunch of us are on here. hug Ice Cream

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Well got a good report from the Dr.and the Barretts Esp. was no where to be found,so that is good,and slept all evening after I got home,so now time to eat and time to get ready to go back to bed, Sleep...............................

And Michelle I do know what you mean about drama,some foks just try their best to keep it going,and I've decided that I'm to old and to tried of folks creating all that crap,so famiy or friend,when it starts,I stop it real fast and cut off all communication and try my best to deal with my own life and family,and live life to it's fullest without other folks,wanting to spread all their crap and stupidity on my simple little life.

It don't work for everybody,but for me it's the ticket,made alot of family mad when I say,deal with it,but leave me out of it,Dad always said make your bed sleep in it,good wisdom to live by,so I do know what you're saying,ya'll all have a good evening.............................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Evening! Snowing as I type, and it does look pretty, not!! Oh well gotta deal with it for a little longer!

School is back is session, and I have lots of homework!! What did I get myself into??? Keeps me out of trouble, I guess!1

Mouse, good for you. Isn't it a shame to be at the mercy of insurance companies? Good luck to you and ask lots of questions and make sure you get answers!!

Mike, glad you passed your test!! Take it easy, you work way too hard! God love ya!!

Michelle, what stories! I was street racing too! I miss those days! I know Mark was jealous because I was out street racing before him! I do remember him telling me about this girl that would race anyone!! Then I told him that was me and he just smiled from ear to ear, and said "I knew it"!! Love those memories!!

Floyd, are you staying dry? Want some snow???

Chuck, see you soon! Have to get all of us together before banquet and practice tree race!! Hugs!!

Okay gotta run, homework!! Love you all!!
don't sweat the small ****!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Gang,yea MaB,to Quote Garth,I'm much to young to feel this darn old,well you know what I mean,I have had a rash of crap with family and friends lately that I don't need,don't mind being a brother,uncle or friend,but can't fix everybodies problems,and am wore out trying,so from this day forward,taking care of business,means Big Country's business,and ofcourse Mannie's stuff.

Sorry for the speech this morning,but someday's the wheels even break on the biggest wheeled wagon, Hum anyways praise God for my true friends and family and for all you guys,here on the GM Drr thread,closed the diner for awhile,(I quess you all notice)going try and get ready for knee surgrey the 31st of the month,and trying to move in to the new 32ft.condo,that I traded for,moving on up,to the travel trailer side, Big Grin and maybe after awhile I can open a full size Diner,as my boy says,you never know, Wink....................................

Alright ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all and hang in there help is on the way,or so they say.............. Tongue........................................

Hey Chuck Wave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Steelers .........................

And good for you Mouse,hope you knee surgrey works,would be great to try and walk and sit,without pain,good luck....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! About 6 inches or so of snow so far, that's just a tiptoe through the tulips for anyone that's lived here more than a couple of years, and especially for natives. Funny how the newspeople want to make the #1 story and breaking news. Drives me nuts... it's Pittsburgh in JANUARY... it's supposed to snow!! But I digress... censored

Michelle, dead on with a zero! Liked it and passed it along to some friends! And Floyd's right, that's why a bunch of us are on here, especially this thread.

Christine, I'm wondering if you and Michelle were separated at birth!! You both being the shy, quiet, reserved type. Not much for street racing, there was only one place I know of that pretty safe to do it, and it might be where you all went... VW Drive, now Technology Drive. Think about that every time I go to AJ & Brianna's. Big Grin You know I'm game, say the word! I think a lurker or 2 might be ready as well! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave I think about that song every time the body feels a little creaky. I know what you mean... you can only help so much without taking away from yourself and Mannie. We'll keep the coffee and caffeine going til you get the diner going again. Big Grin Go Steelers!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Angel hugMornin Y'all!
No, Christine, I don't want any snow. It's finally starting to warm up a little here, good thing, our first summit race is this weekend.

Man, I remember the street racing back in the early 60's. We had a stretch of road out of town that was marked for 1/4 mile. We had regular races out here every friday and saturday night. The cops would follow us out of town, park down the street away's, watch us race for an hour or two, then turn on their lights and slowly cruise towards us. I remember one night when I was laying under my corvette closing up the headers while the cop was asking my girlfriend if it was her car. He would have busted me for noise but they didn't bust us for racing. Them were the day's, I could tell some stories, I'm just sayin.

Y'all have a gooden. Praying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Afternoon everyone. This is pretty cool. I bought my wife an iPad for Christmas and I'm typing this from it. Anyways, I hope your surgery turns out well Mike. To everyone else, y'all don't drink what me and Mike are drinking. None of you want to go through knee surgery. Y'all have a good evening. See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,cold here this morning and the snow ain't leaving,ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,see ya'll afterwhile...............................

Hey Chuck Wave.........Go Steelers......................

DRR Trophy
Picture of squid
posted Hide Post
Morning to all from the gulf of mexico, little chilly out here and the wind was blowing 25knots last night. wakee wakee eggs and bakee

"shoot to thrill" "play to kill"

Posts: 3 | Location: vernon al | Registered: July 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
48 degs, slightly windy, supposed to get to 72 today. If the wind don't pick up it's going to be a great weekend for racin.
Gonna have to get another battery for the scooter, won't hold a charge, and I ain't walkin.
Was my daddy's birthday a couple of days ago, he would have been 96. God Bless ya, Daddy, you and Diane watch over me this weekend. Praying
hug Michelle, Christine, Nicole, Susie, Mike Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Floyd,72,it's 19 at 9:30am,burrrrr,have fun and think of us cold friends back east,racing in Jan.that would be fun,oh well............... Smile..................

My 2002 Dodge that blowed up is out of warranty by 8month's,story of my life,maybe when someone starts recycling rubber bumpers off of cars,I can buy me a motor,got about 1500 of them just waiting,you know it will happen,just don't know when,who knows maybe never............... Hum.................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayer to all and hopefully we'll see ya'll after bit.............................. Praying......................

Hey squid,what up dude.....................

Hey Chuck Wave hope you're allright,did'nt hear from you yesterday,busy,busy...................................