DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hope you all had a great weekend. I was in my buddy's Charger Friday and Saturday. Turned it red first round Friday, really frustrating, few thou under to a .093 red, 11.39 on a .22 chasing me. Our Night of Fire show was Saturday, good time, lot of fun, but the rain just wouldn't leave us alone. Never finished the second time trial session before it moved in. Hoping to have a dry night and get the Olds all hooked up after work. I had planned on working on it yesterday evening. Earlier in the day, I was at a memorial service for my buddy's dad who passed away over Easter. Real nice time, good seeing his family, lots of nice stories, but it took away my motivation. Hoping for some luck my way now to get it running.

Mouse, I don't blame your daughter either. One of my least favorite places to be. I hope she did fine.

Jami, I wish we could send you some of our wet stuff. When it's hot and humid like this, the rain can pop up any time, and is usually pretty hard.

Ken, sorry to hear the mapping didn't go as planned, but I'm glad the docs took care of you. Good luck on it tomorrow. I hope you're racing next weekend, and that you spoiled Peg a bit.

Hi Mike! Wave I think it's really cool to hear how feisty your mom is. Sounds like she has a real good attitude. Keep up with the refreshing H20 in this heat when you're out in the woods. How did you and Manny like the movie?

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like I'm the only one up. Bit warm and humid again today. Hopefully we dodge the rain today, or it comes early enough that it's done by the time I'm off work. I got the Cutlass about ready to fire. Water, battery, oil dipstick, drop in the distributor.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks, Chuck, Manny and I loved the new Transformers, didn't figure it could out do the others but wow it was great, Mark Walberg is a great actor, and they left the door open for number 5 and I hope they keep making these great movies, jmo................ Big Grin...............................

Well trying to cool down so we can go late evening fishing, told Manny even fish thinks it's to hot to bite a worm they are staying on the bottom and cooling it............... Double Thumbs up Wave....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Hoping to have the Cutlass running tonight, not worried about that part, should all be good, just got fingers, toes, eyes, T's, all crossed, hoping the trans works.

Mike, if I had an oxygen tank large enough, that's one time I wouldn't mind sleeping with the fishes. Big Grin It was pretty humid and muggy up here last night. Just glad the AC was nice and cool for sleeping.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks, a little off my time frame maybe get back to normal soon, man it's hot,it's still 90 at 6pm and Manny keeps coming around going can we go fishing now dad it's cooler than it was, No the fish are boiling and ready to eat all we need are some taters and tarter sause.................... Eyes Tongue.......................................

Anyway it's supposed to cool off by tomorrow we'll see, he(Manny)has been laying in the creek all evening so he should be ok............. help Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kind of a Friday, with the holiday tomorrow.. TGIT! Big Grin Olds is running again, and I knew the engine was good, with Bob taking care of it, but I also have all 3 gears again! Woo hoo! Change the oil tonight, see if I can do some tuning to get it to run under load better.

We're looking at awesome weather tomorrow and Saturday, mid 70s, sunny, low humidity. I'm excited to be going to Norwalk tomorrow to watch the NHRA. We go early to see the sportsman elims, and I am hoping to see the Lemens, Michael Beard, and some other friends race, and catch up with them during the day.

You all have a great weekend and holiday! Ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning and Happy 4th of July.
Y'all have a safe and great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, well a very nice 58 here this morning and not to bad for the WhOlE day could be a weedeating morning, Hum......well maybe.............. help.......................

Mouse a happy 4th of July to you also and to everyone here on Drr, and thanks to all our service men and women for their service.............. Double Thumbs up...........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looking like a good start to a good week, hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend, and got to relax some and enjoy a long weekend............... Wave............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Hope y'all had a great weekend. Not ready for it to be Monday. Oh well.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Well, seems everyone is doing as well as can be expected. Hopefully, things will get even better.

I had my second "Mapping" procedure awhile back. As is par for the course, I seem to have (or had) an extra artery feeding my liver. So, the Doc had to plug the extra one, and now we are waiting for the other one to grow and take over the part the extra artery was feeding, then we can do the treatment. Have to wait until the 25th to give it enough time.

Other than that, all is well. Have a race this Friday and Saturday. I will try and make both, but we shall see.

OK, I need to take that piece of crap Mercedes in for a new battery. I would just change it, but not sure why it went bad, so gonna have AutoZone check the charging system.

Gotta Go

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I hope you all had a great weekend. I got to see Scott (DRR boss) Friday out at Norwalk, but missed Nicole Frown . Awesome show Friday, Top Dragster was just nuts. Cummins turbo diesel powered entry, O'Brien's twin turbo AMC powered ride went 6.14 at 227, a 5.92 DNQ because of the 6.0 minimum, bunch of other 6.0x runs. Perfect weather, sunny and mid 70s, huffed a little nitro, Bader Jr asked all service men and women to stand up, and everyone applauded without him even asking. Stunk it up at PRP Saturday, good first round in Modified, snoozed in Street and 2nd round of Mod. Cutlass is close, just need to get the timing set. Going back to the beginning to start over, remarking the balancer at zero at TDC. And my buddy and teammate won his 4th race in a row, 27 straight rounds.

Ken, does this mean you failed tech? Big Grin I hope you are feeling good, and make both races this weekend.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, ready to get started on a Tuesday hopefully make a few bucks and try to make another week out of it.............. help...........................

Chuck,Ken and Mouse good to see you guys typing, well going out into the big woods to get a load of logs, hopefully 3 or 4, when it's hot like this my boys quit on 2, but we'll see...................... Wave.......................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Trying to keep focused and get through the short work week, before heading to Bristol and the World Footbrake Challenge. Hoping to have the Cutlass timed right tonight, and ready to go for Thursday. I'm so excited to be going back, hated to miss it last year.

Mike, be careful out there, especially if'n it's that hot, and you get any of that rain that can pop up in this weather.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks............... Wave.......................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, day off for the rain, but everyday is a day off for me............ Hum Double Thumbs up.....................................

Hope everyone has a terrific day............... Wave.............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
.......We would like to welcome the newest member to the Hawks Family,Buttercup (Manny named her)Mom and baby doing fine..................... welcome..................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Mannys biggest catch yet a record on the 2014 Pond Tour, Mud cat named Big Dennis.......... not worthy.....................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Country state of mind, this is how we roll............. Tongue.......................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Always was told I was like a knot on a log, finally got one................... Double Thumbs up...................