DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Camaroracer1258:
Hey guys sorry been busy for me. Kids had a great Christmas although both might be sick. Our third one that's coming is going to be a girl.

Good for you. Now figure out what's causing that and quit doing it. LOL

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Camaroracer, Congrats on the girl, hope the other two are not real sick. That's no fun.....

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
quote:
Hey guys sorry been busy for me. Kids had a great Christmas although both might be sick. Our third one that's coming is going to be a girl.

Floyd I'm getting snipped man. No more kids for me. The wife and I have both agreed on that. This one was an oopsy.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.

A friend says problem is wife pissing on a stick and tha'ts what causes problem. Not sure I believe him.lol

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4192 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm enjoying the week off, seeing family and friends. It is a bit chilly though. I am looking forward to the weekend, when my brother and his family come in. My nephews might stay with me.

Floyd, I'll drink to your story. Big Grin

1258, congrats!!

Fern, good luck and have a blast.

Nick, you all set for this weekend's race?

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Sitting at the gate at Gainsville. One rig in front of me. Don't know when we get in

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
quote:

I did that 50 years ago. Then I got divorced and remarried 5 years later and got 2 more kids. Stuff happens. Now I have 4 kids and 8 grandkids.

Floyd I'm getting snipped man. No more kids for me. The wife and I have both agreed on that. This one was an oopsy.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all ... way over the hump ... Weather 46 right now going up to 77 today and looking better for the next three days of racing. 81,79 and then a cool 74 perfect weather for some fast time's. I've been informed the pre-entries have been doubled over last year's race.

Fern , Hope the rain has stopped , good luck on getting it done....

Camaroracer, hope the two kids are felling better, I really don't know how you do it. You have a your hands full all the time, how's the remodel doing too?

Chuck, Glad to see you have some time off, sounds like your using it wisely ...Car is all ready , hope to see what happens but I'm not sure about how this motor will perform. But any time you get to have a three day event and sleep in you bed at home, that is one great time...

Floyd, Pass the bottle over here I'm a little cold, Woody been getting some good holiday chow I hope. Haha

Glad to see others coming here....Great to hear from you all....

Every One on DRR , have a safe and Happy New Year.....

Crazy Driver

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Rain stopped. Looks like a good crowd

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
RED I don't know how I do it either, I just do it though. I'm exhausted a lot. Even though I have office job I'm continually looking after the kids and doing all these little things. Keep in mind the wife works every other weekend which makes my weekends shot half the time.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Place is packed. In holding pattern because it's COLD

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
It's 65* out here right now and supposed to hit 85*. They need to move there race to the real good coast.
LOL

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Guys hope y'all had outstanding Christmas been under weather had two teeth pulled that went bad I've had my head down and doped up so laying low Mannie finally got to come home overnight on Christmas Eve and I took him back on Christmas Day had a good time even with tooth ache so alls well cold as a well diggers arse but it is winter y'all all have a good one see y'all after bit. Need for speed.........

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern lost round 5 by .006 at the stripe. My car slowed from 6.54 to 6.57. I had him.009 on the tree and could have won pretty easy. Oh well. On the way back up to the North Pole now

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all,

Well, it's Jan 1, 2018. Another bitter sweet anniversary for me. Eighteen years ago today my life was changed. Don't get me wrong, I've gotten through it but this day still hurts every year. Kinda takes away any celebration ideas.
God Bless my Diane. I miss her every day.

https://imgur.com/9mY3vlO

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd Staggs,

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Happy new year great three days raceing didn’t do that well but had a great Time. First day fifth round loser second day third round loser their day is the second round loser. New New motor was flawless , Little 383 is faster than the 406 I’m now a 10.30 player in Tucson and 1005 in Phoenix.

Floyd, that’s very sad deal awls I can think is you had her for some time and you have all those great memories.

Fern, sounds like you had a great time Carl was running good be safe getting home

Chuck, been looking at your weather man is it cold

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah Nick, 22 years. Sad that she has 2 grandkids she never got to meet.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all! Most you guys having some really bad weather,Floyd, Barry and myself cannot complain. Hope it warms up for you all. Got a lot going on at work, but that’s easy compared to you guy just getting to work.

That’s about it stay warm and have a Great Day!!!

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning and happy new year folks. I'm thinking 2018 shouldn't be too bad of a year. Looking for another job at this current time. Money is part of the issue and having trouble seeing how I can advance within the company and not have it be years from now.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Fern got back up North. From a T shirt to 9 degrees and to think I didn't have to come home for awhile. Had a blast at the Gainsville race and even won a few rounds. This is a really good race so plan to make it next year.....