DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Not sure how I've made it, but I turn 50 today. Not quite sure how I feel about it, but I guess I'll make the best of it,
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, happy b-day Mouse 50 ain't to bad I'll be half way to 60 come june 10 don't know where time goes but I'm good with it, as long as I see grass................................ Double Thumbs up....................................

Chuck hows the hay bailing going got goats on stand by................ Tongue.........................
Well hope everybodies day is a nicen......................... Wave.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! More mixed bag of weather. Looking like this all week, but today is going to be pretty warm, mid 80s, in addition to the chances for rain and storms.

Happy birthday, Mouse! I saw you got some Hot Wheels! Big Grin Be careful if you go chasing... I don't know if things changed, but I heard this stuff moving east from the Rockies could spring up tornadoes.

Mike, I'm with you, green side of the grass is all that counts. And I've got a LOT of green side of the grass... might need a herd, especially since it looks like this week is all wet!

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, boy it's been hot the last couple of days, even in the shade, so some afternoon rain showers would be welcome but hey well take what we get, cause everything is green........................ Double Thumbs up..............................

Hate to be in a rush but gotta make hay while the sun shines and same works for hauling logs, hope ya'lls day is the best one in a long time, got bunch of pictures coming, just got to take time to download.................. Wave...............................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
"We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave".
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Another kinda warm and humid day for this time of year. That's ok, if it means it will be out of here in time for racing on Saturday.

Floyd, I wish we could send you this wet weather, cool you all off some, and make things a little harder to catch fire.

You all have a good day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Yeah Chuck if it gets any drier out here we'll be back on the "no on #1 yes on #2",

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, fixing crème gravy and bisquits with bacon and eggs this morning with coffee and a big jug of moms sweet tea just for our pal Chuck..................... not worthy........................

It looks like a day of wondering if the bottoms going to fall out here this morning but supposed to cool us off so we'll play in the mud a little while today, sorry Floyd for your dry spell I'll see if I can tanker a load of H2O your way on our super mini-Winnie tanker we are a small unit but it mite help a little, you point out which bath tub to put it in............................ I'm stupid Double Thumbs up..............................................

Se ya'll after bit..................... Wave........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
If I could ask a favor from my prayer buddies, I would appreciate it.
My mom had another stroke yesterday. She's awake and somewhat alert, but she has lost her left side movement and her speech is slurred. At this point, I'm not going to put her in the hospital. Unless she gets worse, there's not really anything they can do. The nursing home is going to watch her real close. This is the 3rd stroke in 3 years, and I just don't know how many more her body can take.
Since daddy's death, I am now her guardian, and I just pray I make the right decisions regarding her health.
Sorry this got so long.
Y'all have a good day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
You got it Mouse prayers headed you way..................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Stormy Thursday now. Starting to feel like Forrest Gump when he was in Vietnam... all we're missing is rain to come up from underneath. Looks like it wants to mess with my debut in the Cutlass Saturday too. Ah well. Just wish we could send it west to the folks that need it.

Mike, I'm never going to pass up some good sweet tea! Big Grin Or bacon! Or biscuits! Big Grin

Mouse, prayers being and will be sent for your mom. I can't imagine what you're going through. There is no doubt in my mind your decisions will be what's best for her. Praying

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
im tryin to think if i want to pull to bmp and race....rite now i really dont feel like it Hum..never thought the day would come...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, winds a blowing and it's cool around these parts this morning, feels good but now I got to hunt my jacket................burrrrr Snowman...........................

Lets get outa here and see what we can stir up today, hope ya'lls day is fine............................. Wave.................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Had about enough of the wet stuff, but it just wants to hang around. Really hoping to get tomorrow in, wheeling the Cutlass. Sure did cool things off here too, might not even hit 60 today, and barely tomorrow and Sunday.

WAO, gimme the keys, I'll drive!!! Big Grin We'd have to paint some doors on that thing first.... and second, would have to have jaws of life to get me out. Big Grin

Prayers for Mouse's mom, along with him and his family.

I have to catch up on FB... I think Michelle needs some positive thoughts at least, down in ATL. Their Duramax expired yesterday on the way there.

You all have a great weekend.. ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Friday, Woo Hoo.
Chuck, I saw that someone loan Michelle a pickup, and they made it to Atlanta.
If any of y'all are racing this weekend, good luck and be safe.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning to all the fine folks on Drr this morning, going to be a fine day here at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains and I hope everybody has a fine as wine day............................. Double Thumbs up..............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Everyone;

Well, looks to be a grand day.

Headed to the track, but not to race. The motorhome has a leak, and I need to be working on that. I wanted to get out there earlier, but we have been booked solid for over a week. Plus, during that time, had to replace the water heater, the awning, fix the tail gate on the car, deal with some flat tires on the truck, and trying to get ready to move the RV to another park, about 20 miles down the road. Moved the moving date up a week so I could make the labor day races, then discovered it's the wrong race. Oh well, it will be good to get'er done.

Well, tomorrow is Peg's birthday. I have every intention of giving her the day off, right after she gets all the meals done, the dishes done, and folds the laundry. I'am kinda nice like that.

Gotta go. lots of work to do at the track.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, good looking sunday shaping up around here, good day to get that all important relaxing done................................. Wink.........................

Ken you are the best at getting her done, if I could get half the crap I've need to get done done I'd be fishing more with Manny and maybe get a race in once and a while................ help..............................

Happy b-day Peg, sit down and holler for Ken to bring you a glass of tea, atleast one anyway...................... Tongue...........................

Hope ya'll have a wonderful day............................... Wave........................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looking dry here to start the work week and looks decent for most of the week with a chance or three of thunder boomers....................... rainy...........................

Hope everyone had a safe weekend of racing or relaxing sometimes relaxing can be dangerous you know falling out of your recliner or dropping you burger on the ground and rover getting it before you can pick it up and dust it off since it was the last one and you being you let everyone eat before you, and now you have a hamburger bun less the beef with all the fixings, here rover you mite as well have it too, wouldn't you know it rover don't like his buns all the way................... Banging Head Ice Cream .............................

Well enough of the what ifs hope you alls day is full of sunshine and no drop burgers.................... Hum Tongue Wave..........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looking like a nice Monday out there. We got rained out Saturday, kind of ok by me. Olds wasn't ready, and I would like to put some test hits down first and straighten out any issues before going into brackets. Hoping to do that this Thursday. Cam is broken in, oil is changed, now I just have to figure out my electrical issue. Battery is discharging, car won't restart when I shut it off.

Michelle had a tough time in ATL. Might be a good thing, after seeing how ridiculously dangerous that track was last night. But she is her normal self, keeping it all in perspective.

Ken, happy birthday to Peg, I hope you were able to celebrate nicely. Man, that was one busy week with all that stuff you did. I need a nap after reading it.

Mike, no dropped burgers here. Big Grin And I will fight Rover for it. Shame to waste the all the way bun! Big Grin