DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Tuesdays still feel like Mondays after a day off. Something is hanging in trans/valve body, shifter cable is spot on, so it's going back to my trans guy today. Hopefully it's something simple and I can test again Thursday night. I ran my buddy's Charger, wasting an awesome car, running dead on, but I couldn't hit the tree for anything. Didn't even buy back, I was snoozing so badly.

Ken, I don't get road rage, but that's the kind of thing that could throw me into it. I'm glad nothing broke in the RV, and you and Peg are safe. Now you're making me want margaritas. Big Grin

Floyd, I feel your first round pain. I hope it was a good time, and good fun. I'm glad you have the place open again to race at. Marty got that thing running good! It's amazing how the new stuff can be tweaked, and how efficient the drivetrains are.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening gang.
Hope everyone had a great and safe weekend.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey Gang...just stopping by to say hello

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Had some boomers around yesterday, got some more maybe today, just hoping they spare the track tomorrow, especially if the Cutlass is done and ready. You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Sleep Sleep

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening folks, I've been Mia for a couple of days my computer has the CAB (computer acting badly)sickness, may have it a little better now so we'll check in,in the morning.......................... Wave...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, another stormy Friday so here we go into a sometimes wet and sometimes dry weekend, ya'll have a great one.................. Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Looking like a real nice weekend here, test and tune tonight, raceday tomorrow. I may even be in the Cutlass, who knows. It's ready at the transmission shop, just need a little help to get it back to the track. You all have a great weekend, it's ice cream time!
Ice Cream

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
Sitting here at the dentist office for my daughters appt. Shes not a happy camper at the moment. I don't like going to the dentist either, so I understand how she feels.
Well, y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon Everyone;

Well, seems to be a slow week for "GMD". At least no one is hurting, hopefully.

Things going well here. Finally got settled in at our new RV park. It's been somewhat of a "culture shock". Our previous park was for sure an "old ****s" park. Very quiet, dull, boring, and very nice. This place is more of a working class/family park. A bit noisy, more in and out traffic, and more traffic noise from the interstate. But, after a few days here, we have made the adjustment.

Monday, I start my "Y-90" procedure. First comes the "mapping". What ever that is, it don't sound like fun. I was told to bring someone to drive me home, so I will probably be sedated, and that means something is gonna hurt for awhile. Soon as they figure out what the Hell they are looking for, they will start with the dirty work. Hopefully, we can get the first procedure in quick so that we can take a week or two and travel up to Denver to visit with our Grand Daughter, P3. Suppose we will be visiting with her folks at the same time, but mainly, we are going up to visit P3.

Couple other appointments next week, one of which will be my final BCG treatment.

I need to get out to the track soon and spend the day titivating in the trailer. Hopefully, I get to go racing sometime in the foreseeable future.

AND, for what ever reason, I asked Ol' what's her name what she would like to do if we didn't have all this cancer stuff to deal with. She tells me she wants to move to Costa Rica. So, we are doing a lot of studying on Costa Rica, Belize, and Panama. They are all very do-able, and it seems they each have different pros and cons.

I am starting to think about selling the race set-up. I think that will be the most difficult part of moving. Not a big market for drag cars. Oh, there is a drag strip in Panama City, but not so sure I would want to race there.

OK, getting time for dinner. Peg has us on a new diet. It's working. I am about to go under 200 lbs for the first time in years. Now I have to start working on the flab that is left over.

Later

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, eggs and bacon on the stove, bisquits in oven with fresh made strawberry jam just freshly made from my sisters strawberry patch (good place to get strawberrys, lol) boring............and a fresh pot of coffee ready to go and a fresh brewed pitcher of sweet tea for my pal Chuck........... I rule..............................

Ken you sound mighty busy again, and I was going to say I moved last week too, but my move was less eventful than yours, hooked the tractor to my camper and moved it to the other side of the property, got tried of looking at the same place for about 4 months so decided to move on top of the hill and look back at where I was living, nothing like Rving.................... Double Thumbs up....................................

And good luck with the new stuff you're getting ready to start, and tell old whats her name that that place she wants to go sounds like you mite have to get on the big pond to get there, but she deserves it I'm sure putting up or keeping up with you sounds tiring................. Tongue........................................

Chuck hope you got to race some and had some fun and got your hay bailed, I was trying to download the pictures of the heard of goats I was sending but since the CAB(computer acting badly)started can't get my pic. to download, off to the PC Dr. here in a day or three............................... Banging Head.....................................

Well hope you all have a great start to your week and a wonderful month of June, well catch up with everybody tomorrow, hopefully.......................... Praying Wave.......................................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
Just checking in. Not much going on out here. Me and Buddy just kinda relaxed and watched all the car races over the weekend. Just couldn't get the get up and go to do something constructive. The trailer is still loaded and ready to go so not much to do there. One more day then back to work for another short week. Damn, I'm getting lazy. Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug Sleep

Posts: 4820 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again. Pretty good weekend. Got to see my baby sister and bs for an evening with her Friday night. More transmission issues in the Olds Saturday, gotta pull it out now. I did manage to go 3 rounds in my buddy's Charger. My teammate and buddy won his 3rd straight race, so that was awesome. 20 straight round wins, he's driving great.

Mouse, I'm with you and your daughter. Not a fan of being in the dentist chair either.

Man, Ken, you're busier in retirement than I am working and racing. My sister went to Costa Rica, loved it. I've heard lots of good things about it. Congrats on the diet working, that's awesome.

Mike, I had someone come and cut the grass, before it got past hayfield, and into habitat for jungle cats. Didn't want to get mauled walking from the house to the garage. Big Grin

Floyd, get a nap in for me.

Michelle, going to figure out something if I can get someone to video. Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, in the words of Garth Brooks I'm to young to feel this damned old...................... Sleep...........................

Hope ya'll have a great day me I'm going to do what I do best, not much..................................... Wave........................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey guys!...been "coveredup" busy .... alls well here . the strangest thing happened .. i was workin along and a capital idea entered my mind!.... MID-NITE MADNESS!... Eyes big idea ... Hum Car... umm , i put the car on the charger and just mite go!... if the eve. heat is down !...

ill be back later!... break is over....

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Got the call from the machine shop, that my stuff is ready. Might get to race sometime this year after all.
I know I'm ready to. Need to have something to take my mind off of all this other stuff that I have going on.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Supposed to be getting some weather coming through as the day goes on, hope it's nothing too bad. Especially if it's going to make me wish I was home taking a nap.. love to hear the rain then. And I don't know if Mark can dig his pool in the mud. Big Grin

Mike, that song reminds me of racing now... the competition's getting younger, tougher broncs, you know I can't recall. Big Grin

WAO, I hope you go! Get you some quarter mile therapy! And let us know how it goes.

Mouse, glad to hear, always better when you're not waiting on someone else for something, like machine shops. I hope the other stuff is going as best it can be.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
And I don't know if Mark can dig his pool in the mud. Big Grin

HAHA

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey Gang...school is out, kids are happy =) lots going on, but it will all be good I'm sure. Hope you guys have a great day...have some ice cream!! Sounds good Chuck, you will have to tag me when you do =)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's Humpday!
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing