DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Nice looking day out there, supposed to be just about perfect, 70, skies so blue it hurts your eyes. Still looking good for Saturday at PRP, hoping it stays that way.

Ken, great to hear that the tumors didn't grow. I hope you have a couple of great road trips, and the car is good.

WAO, I remember that feeling, whacked in the ribs, hurt to breathe, sneeze, laugh, all of it. Keep hitting the practice tree, instead of your ribs! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave

Prayers going out to my buddy's dad. Barney starts chemo today for the mesothelioma. Praying Praying

You all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, looking like another great yard working day here around Moms house,Mom loves her flower beds and green grass not being able to take care of the flower beds this year leaves old handyman Mike to become the flower bed HERO.
That's right I swoop down in one big flop on my butt and start pulling weeds and then roll over and get up and move to the other side................. I'm stupid.........................

It's all good to see Mom smile over something as simple as a pretty FB and a green yard, well that's easy.
I got tickled at her yesterday after she came home from a short little trip to get her a hair do she says whos been up at the house and mopped the floors and cleaned the bathroom, things she has a hard time doing since her heart has gotting so weak. I didn't want to say a fairy came by, No Noso I said that would have been me, she said I can't do this good of a job on my floors, she wanted to know where I learned to clean a house so good, I said it's like a car just bigger................. Eyes Tongue....................but these things made her smile, and that is so cool to see her happy....................... hug...............................

Hey Chuck Wave............Do you know Madmonte454, Andy V.(I won't even try and spell his last name,lol) this guy done a very neat thing for me a couple of days ago, he contacted and sent me some extra diabetic supplies that he no longer used just because he had them. He had read the thread about my diabeties and just thought he'd help, talk to him on the phone seems like a super nice guy, it just very nice for someone to do such a thing this day and age....................... Double Thumbs up..................................

And WAO and Michelle hope ya'll mend up very soon and can get back to normal everyday allergy snezzing that's the one that make you hurt all over...................... help.................................

And prayers out to Barney also, may the Good Lord make all these things he's going thru seem like another day.................. Praying............................

Ok feeling better this morning proves a little work is good for you, notice I did say a little, Hum Laughing ...................and makes you long winded, hope everyone has a nice day.......................... Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
oh man... me too mike.
i was kinda like getting along ok and able to move a lil, but last nite i had my arm like over me head in bed and went to move and heard a pop at the injury area and omg now im in big trouble!... i didnt doze off till after 4 and i have a 10a.m. doc. appt. to at least see if there is a problem that could be more serious than im aware of .... always something. it aint all 'bout me tho. .... hope all yall are doin a bit better. things could for sure be worse here!...

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Rain today, but looking like an awesome weekend! I hope the Pirates can keep playing like they are, great win yesterday to come back from 4-0. Can't wait for tomorrow, even though I won't be in the ol' heap yet, just want to smell and see some racing.

Mike, that's good stuff, glad you're able and willing to help mom out like that. And I sure do know MM454/Andy, he and his family are nice people. I'm not surprised at all that he'd reach out to you like that, good guy.

WAO, ouch, that sounds really uncomfortable. I hope it's nothing big and you're able to enjoy the wedding and weekend. I like your attitude, no doubt many worse off than us.

Prayers too for all the young people at Franklin Regional High School. That's about 20 minutes from where I live, and about 10 miles away from PRP. Mia Tedesco graduated from there, and her younger sister Natalie graduates this year. The last I heard, the most critically injured young man was still in critical condition.

I'm hoping to see Michelle and Mia in some finals this weekend, so I can watch 'em on ESPN2 next weekend! And it's ice cream time! Ice Cream You all have a great weekend!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thx. Mr.chuck.
just got out of there... No fracture, no lung damage, slight inflamation, got ibuprofen and flexeril for muscle spaz's.

cost a quick 150 but the idea of a punctured lung had me a little nervous!.
the only thing that really makes me pist is the damn doc. Stole my ink pen ... I can't stand that... Guess what goes around comes around!... Lol ...

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning folks, nice and sunny here today looking for rain again mon. and tues. but april showers bring may flowers................ Wink.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, man this is way to early for me but just woke up and had to hit the floor, it's actually pretty cool to get up early sometimes so I can get my early morning nap in on time.............. Hum Sleep Tongue............................

Hope everybody had a great weekend, and if you got to race hope you had fun, Manny and myself started the 2014 Pond Tour actually a couple weeks ago but the Offical start date with balloons and all(not really)kicked off Sat. evening at one of our local ponds, Manny caught a bucket full(how big of a bucket)glad you ask,lol,a 2 gal. bucket full of brim, and I caught a small bass but let Manny reel it in I was texting at the time and didn't have enough hands, No No.......................

We had a great time so now that we have kicked off our season with small victories we will be getting after it full bore every chance we get...................... Double Thumbs up......................................

Well hope everyone has a good and easy Monday, and I was thinking about all the past posters here on the GM thread and sure hope they are doing good, and in hopes of hearing from them real soon.......................... Praying hug Wave............................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like it's the calm before the storm... supposed to rain later on, and temps drop tonight, mid 40s and maybe even some snow around tomorrow, before clearing up again and getting back to the 50s and 60s. Friends of mine brought me some firewood last week, and I think I might burn some of it tomorrow night if it is in the 40s. Haven't used my fireplace yet, and I like a fire.

Mike, glad you had a good start to the '14 Pond Tour. That's good stuff. I'm with you.. I hope those who used to post, pop in, MIA's, lurkers, are all doing well.

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' mike ,chuckster ,ken ,mr.floyd ,michelle ,and all ya'll .
we're supposed to get some rain 2-day here too!... i'm workin inside tho. .. Cool ..i tryed to look at the red mooon 'bout 2a.m. it was a little cloudy and looked like it was in an eclipse phase .. Sleep ..i trust this trust this posting finds everyone doin just great on this 2nd monday of the week!... im working thru the pain here and keepin pushin (just keep workin and youll be fine) is what dad always said!...im wanting to hit a t&t yet this month and am planning to hit the interstate to BMP . so gotta get well!... i dont think i could stand a 60 footer rite yet. crying . . have a awesome day guys ..(and gals) , time for me to be somebody, ..

ooops . . Wavesusie !.. lol

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning WAO,and everyone, looks to be a rainy and windy day today, I'm on my way to the wound care center to check my foot out(or whats left of it,lol)and maybe start to get a shoe started to being made, slow process................. Banging Head....................

Hope ya'll's Tuesday is a great one........................ Wave..........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Someone left the freezer door open! I went to bed, and it was in the 60s. I wake up, and it's in the 40s. I look out the window here, and it's snowing! Well, at least it's a 1 day thing. Just stinks because it will delay me from getting in the garage tonight. I don't have any heat in there, and it will be close to the 20s with wind by the time I get home. My buddies helped me out last night, we got the engine back in the car, so I have some things to do to get fire back in the pipes. I can't wait.

WAO, I wanted to check out the eclipse, but figured we had too much clouds around here. Supposed to be one about every 6 months in the next year and a half. Keep working, something to be said for that, hope you're feeling better. How was the wedding?

Mike, I hope you have a good report at the doc's today!

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
it was great chuck..,really nice!...did you get your motor in the hole yet?
happy hump-day to yall !, im making a rapid recovery and fortunate i didnt hurt myself out of work!... i hope you got a good report at the doc mr.mike!...

its a bit cool here today, but dont expect that to last...
im fixin to make a move out the door to make some race-cash and as soon as i make the full recovery ,im getting my butt behind the butterfly!...
i trust all yall are doin just fine on this 3rd mon. of the week!... be blessed and keep a happy thought! Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Folks, burr it's cool here this morning amazing how quick it all can change.....................

The dr. said the foot (well the part I have left)looks good for now and done a few things to make my existing shoe do better and are making me a shoe that will hopefully help to keep from making sores on the foot................... Praying.....................

Thanks Chuck and WAO for asking and hope you guys and everybody else has a outstanding day............................. Wave....................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Cold start, hopefully this is the last time we see snow until it's winter again at the end of this year. Forecast looks good after today, 60s. It will be a little chilly in the garage, but that's what thermals are for.

WAO, I got to see a couple pics on FB before I conked out last night, looks like a great time. Engine is in the hole, just need to bolt and hook everything up. I hope you continue to heal up and get some racing money going.

Hi Mike! Wave No kidding about how quick it can change... Sunday at the track, I was in shorts and a tshirt. Today I'm wearing the Carhartt winter coat and a scarf. Glad to hear the foot is good. I hope the shoe they make helps even more.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks looks like another below freezing night I'm really afraid all the local farmers apples and peaches may have got frozen for the season if they did make it they will be scattered hate to see it happen they where coming off a year where they couldn't sale them all it was a bumper crop last yr............................

Well got to get after it Easter sunday is a coming got to get moms yard all cleaned up and mowed and mulch put around her trees and then take her to the dr. for pre-op for them to do the surgery on her left eye, her right eye done so good see can't believe how good she can see after having the lazer surgery done, when everything got clear I scared the crap out of her when she saw me for the first time.............. Eyes Tongue........................................

Hope everyone has a great day....................................... Wave.....................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
yes it's mornin'... its a bit warmer out the door !..after reading that itinerary for your day ... geez!.i feel like layin back down a while !..lol..
and goin to try (on the great day).

i seen the motor on fb chuck. nice man ...nice! not worthy keep pushing sir !

mornin ken,michelle,mr.floyd,susie baby and all who-ever else!...
thanks guys for saving my spot at the breakfast circle ... lol . im fixin to get out and co-exsist , and be somebody. keep a happy thought ya'll! Ice Cream

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Getting into a little stretch of some nice days, weather forecast cleared up nicely for the weekend too. I'll be going to mom and dad's too, my oldest brother will be in with his family, looking forward to being with them all.

LOL Mike, good one about giving mom a scare. I hope she's doing well. Don't overdo it on your foot, taking care of the yardwork.

Thanks WAO, we're getting there. Hope to pressure test tonight, and that it is all good, and I can really thrash.

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Beautiful day here in Cali, supposed to be 85 this afternoon. Even though it's supposed to be spring, apparently mother nature has decided it's summer around here.

Mike, sounds like good news about your foot. How is the fishing going? Glad to hear mom's eye surgery went well. I had cataract surgery on my left eye last year and this year they need to take care of the right eye. It is amazing how well you can see immediately after the surgery.

Chuck, I hope you have the olds back out at the track soon. I know we sure are glad to be back out again.

WA, the pictures you posted on facebook of the wedding are beautiful. Your daughter was a beautiful bride & I must say you looked quite dashing yourself. I'm happy to hear that you are healing up from the trip you took.

You all have a wonderful day and stay safe.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,Hey Susie fishing is good Manny's doing all the catching which is fine by me this way my naps don't get disturbed when a fish gets on my hook.................... Tongue...................And mom is set for the 22nd of april to get her other eye done and she is excited........................... hug...............................

Chuck hope you get the rest of the olds done, it's getting warmer here and I'm getting ready maybe to start and work on the Mad Mater truck some more, well see if the mater is ready to be worked on this time................... Banging Head...................................

Well WAO hope those inj.keep improving and that all our breakfast club folks are doing good, me I ready for my morning half a doz. egg BF,hope ya'lls Friday is a goodern................................. Wave..................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
... thanks guys/(and susie)...
i think im going to be just fine. good for your mom mike, man,, i cant see my hand in front of my face.. thats another thing i have to get fixed.
glad its gettin warmer for you guys, yall are getting your race gear out and i'll be putting mine away soon !..
hey susie, i had to go back and see just how dashing i looked ,and wow!.. i waslookin pretty good there!..lol.. im so proud of britney!, she has really grown to be a beautiful and blessed woman!.im so glad i dont have to worry where she is or where she stayed last nite not to mention what drug she is doin...omg that would do me in!...anyway , the whole deal is a time to remember.
ok yall time to launch outta here and mingle with society!... yall have a great day and dont forget that Gods grace is sufficient for the day!...and dont be carrying yesterday into today !....................... Big Grin