DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
It finally got here.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Wow Floyd that's way Cool........... Double Thumbs up.......................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning all the fine folks of Drr............................ Wave........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thanks, Mikey. 38'with tapered nose for SWB crew cab. Got lots of clearance behind cab. This gives us 30' of clear floor space. We mounted all the cabinets on the road side to free up floor space. The 26' in the other trailer was just too tight and somebody wanted it real bad so we sold it to them and had this one built.
Y'll have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, one rainy cool Monday here in Cana, cool as in wet and cold, not cool as in man I love it but this cool is for the flowers and ducks....................... Tongue.....................

Floyd I love gooseneck trailers, tag trailers are great but goosenecks pull so good, and the neck of the trailer is a great place for naps when you're at the track, that's real important for your friends like me and Buddy, you and Manny have to much energy ya'll can be out messing around me and Buddy we need our naps, well I know I do...................... I'm stupid................................

Well hope everyones day is a great one and I'm off to the wound care center to check on foot it looks good if this sugar would go down, it ain't to much fun when it stays high............................... Wave.....................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning guys/gals , i saw that trailer and had to break silence ! lol ,that sure is a sweet deal there mr.floyd.
is the trailer brand new?..it looks it.

i aint minding your bussiness ,but if the top down the sides dont have a little gutter, the best thing you can do for yerself is get some @ a trailer supply and get it installed stat!
it will save you so much assache . and get your last name and ph. number put big on the top Big Grin .. thats awesome sir!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yep, it's brand new. Had to have it built cause there ain't no finding a tapered nose gooseneck on any lot or the used market. And we wanted a different cabinet layout.
The gutter is a good idea. I''l check and see if it has them.
Yes, the name and phone number will be on the top before she hits the road. I think being a gooseneck will deter some from trying to steal but there is always that chance.
Haven't had a chance to pull it out on the street yet, we've still got to install the generator, winch and put the carpet on the walls. One of my race buddies has a carpet business so I wasn't about to pay someone else to carpet the walls when I get it done for free. It's nice to have buddies.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy Monday here. Got the engine on the hook, all ready to go in, just need a couple other sets of hands so we can do everything with minimal work, and hopefully no broken parts or people.

Floyd, the trailer looks awesome! I can see why you were anxious to get it. I hope you guys have a blast using it. Sure is good to have buddies.

WAO, good to see stopping by.

Mike, how's Manny? Fishing a bunch with the weather getting better?

We all knew it was coming, but I'm still saddened by Transman/Steve's passing. He was flat out, one of the best guys, the kind the world needs more of.

You all have a great day.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck and mornin yall,
we have good rain comin thru rite now(nw fl.).
it fine cuz i aint hittin off all "8" anyhow.. issue is , i was at teri's sun. and since i had chlorine on the truck from a job ,i figured id go around the house and knock down some algae spots.
the steps up to the deck were kinda dark so i hit 'em real good with the chem. .i had on shorts and a joker racewear t-shirt. the smart part is . ummm, i was wearing flip-flops! Car . do i need to go on? .let me put it like this: my ribcage from my armpit to my hip is the shape of the steps! and it took a nice filet from my arm! Eyesis what my face looked like . i went from vertical to horizontal in like .001 sec.
plus i got a little cough from some cold symptoms. thats a real treat. yest. wasnt so bad ,but today?(always the day after the day after), im in big trouble over here!...other than that , im great !

just gotta take short little breaths.

i trust this new day finds all yall blessed with life,heath,and strength !
i gotta lay back down ! Sleep

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, Chuck that Manny never stops fishing he fished for trout all winter now where back to pond fishing caught a few I'll have them smiling pic. up soon.

This winter he's got into hunting also, squirrel and rabbit and whatever he can eat, that's the rules only kill what he can eat, I bought him a air-rifle for his b-day which was mar.30 and he's already killed 3 squirrels and has skinned them and I helped him cook them and he has ate them, I fried the last two up for him and he could hardly wait to eat them, me I'm going to be sitting at a table saying yes I need a refill,lol, but that's me it makes me proud to know when I'm gone from here one day that he won't stave he knows how to plant a garden and kill and skin what he eats plus fish and eat those too, so he's good to go if he chooses to do it this way...................................... Wink............................

And WAO,hope you get over the soreness and bruises soon falls hurt worse than they used too, or mine do......................... help................................

Hope everybody has a great day me I'm doing what the dr. order and that is nothing, atleast I feel justified laying around when the dr. tells me too...................... Wave............................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Windy start to the day... I was looking for Dorothy and Toto on the drive to the park and ride. Supposed to get a little warmer as the week goes on too, looking good, knock on wood, for PRP's season opener Saturday.

WAO, I saw your post on FB. Oops, and oowwwww. Rest up and heal up!

Mike, that's great Manny has taken to fishing and hunting, and he's using what he takes. I could see him with his own outdoors show! Big Grin

You all have a great day!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hey gang, sorry about your fall wao, I can relate still having some issues with my 'broke butt' as the kids say, the official term is sacrum, all I know is it still hurts...a lot lol. heading to one of our fav places to see if we can get this year started in a good way, zMax bound, and YES =) with two cars much to Rick's dismay, I just want to finish what I started last fall...keep your fingers crossed and a lil prayer for my sacrum would be much appreciated lol The excitement is in the air, kids can't wait to get to the track!

Maybe we will get to see some of our gang at the track, weather will be great! thoughts with Steve's family, so very sad, way too young. love your new rig Floyd, maybe someday we will quit junking up the neighborhood, but for now I like not making a payment.

thoughts and prayers all around...and have some ice cream today!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Well back from the Spring Fling in Vegas. Car ran beautifully and the driver was amazing considering he hadn't raced in a year. 4 days of racing and his worst light was a 39. Unfortunately, luck was not on his side as it seemed no matter how good he did, the guy in the lane next to him did better. On Friday he won the best losing package award. His 11 thousandths package lost to the other guys 10 thousandths package. You can't even get upset on a loss like that. We had a great time with our friends and it was so wonderful to have the olds back. She still needs some cosmetic work, but she's running like a champ.

Chuck, I saw Jared a was amazed that he remembered who I was. I gave him a couple of hugs, 1 for you and 1 for me. I just love his announcing, he is a real hoot.

Floyd, I love your new trailer. I would say you deserve to have a brand new one, so glad you are happy with it.

Mike, it sounds like Manny is going to be able to take good care of himself. At least we know he won't go hungry. You take care of that foot and don't over do.

Michelle, you guys have a wonderful time at ZMax and take care of your butt. LOL Good luck with the racing.

WAO, I read your post on Facebook and I really hurt just reading about it. If you haven't seen a doctor yet, you might think about going just to make sure you didn't break anything. I know as I get older, that kind of stuff hurts a lot more than it used to.

Well apparently Mother Nature can't figure out what season it is. Today we are supposed to reach a high of 88, so I guess now it's summer. Good lord make up my freaking mind.

You all have a wonderful & safe day.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thanks for all the likesd on the trailer.
We've done very well on trailers over the years. Still got the first open trailer I bought. Use it for local stuff,shop etc.
First enclosed we bought was a new 24' Haumark Thrifty Hauler. Used that for 6 or 7 years and got our money back. The next one was a new loaded 28' Pace. Used that one for 6 years and got 1000 bucks more than we paid for it. We just upgrade a little each time we change. One thing about it, I've never had a trailer for sale.It's always someone coming along and wanting to buy and I just can't say no. I'm just one of the nice guys that doesn't want to hurt any body's feelings. Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
boy that squirrel and rabbit huntin sure brings back some good memories! . He will never go hungry with that learning!...
did you get yer motor in the hole mr.chuck?, I know you are excited !
yea me too michelle ! Ya don't have to be too smart to be me.
and yes on the old bones susie... I do get over stuff fast though, I'm freein' up from it a little today so far.... I took me a nice long (5 hr.) mike/floyd nap.. You guys got it made!

well I have another couple days of work and I'm off to destin fl. And attend britneys wedding, she is all fired up and she (and me) is blessed that she has a great guy that really takes care of them!

my plan is to get that behind me and settle in to a few more race days before it gets too hot!...
other than that all is well !.....
yall have yerselves a great day and keep a happy thought !. .111. Big Grin

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, WAO the naps sure messed my sleep up lastnight I mite of slept 2hrs. seemed to think about everything but sleep lastnight, but you're right speaking for me and probably Floyd to, yep I got it made even with some of the health issues I have somedays I got the world by the tale and I'm just dragging along as happy as can be, I'm a little bit spoiled that way................... Wink Tongue I rule........................................

Good luck at Z-max Michelle ya'll be safe going down and be safe while there, maybe a double up would be in order, and remember that Camaro and you have made a lot of winner circles and you've made more laps in that car than anybody out there you all knockem out, yea hear.................. not worthy.............................

Well hope ya'll's mid of the 7 day week is the bestest that has ever been known to mankind or womankind also I quess that's a word...................... Wave.......................

Oh Susie I saw Mark over on the fling thread old Homegrown looking happy there, must be the cooking................. Ice Cream..........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Coming into a nice stretch of weather for a few days, looking good for the season opener at PRP Saturday. I'll be leaning on the fence. The 362 SBO is on the hook and ready to drop in, but I need a couple sets of hands to help me out, and keep me out of trouble, mainly to keep the headers up out of the way, and to help get the engine mounts on the frame mounts, and the trans bolted up.

Michelle, pulling for you! You know what to do! Turn the pain in your butt into being a pain in your opponent's butt! Big Grin Say hi to Mia and Michael for me. I'm excited for Mia, she had a really nice test run last weekend in the TAD.

Susie, wow, what a round, sorry Mark was .001 on the wrong side of it, but like you said, can't even get upset on a loss like that. I tuned in on Thursday after work for a bit, then the race was watching me. I didn't get to back on the rest of the weekend; I really wanted to see the Olds. Jared is great people, glad you got to see him.

Floyd, you're a good horse trader! Big Grin

WAO, glad you're feeling better, hope you're moving just fine for the wedding, and those race days before you get too warm there.

Mike, keep up with those naps, they're doctor ordered, right? Big Grin I'm with you, feeling a bit spoiled, and humble and thankful for every bit.

You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Good Morning All;

Well, hopin that all the ailments are getting better, and for you that are going racing, you turn on a few win lights.

Just got back from the VA. Everything is going great. Been off the chemo for almost 3 months now, and the tumors haven't grown. Haven't shrunk, but didn't grow either. I've been following TJ's book on Cancer, and it just might be doing the trick.

I will be trying a relatively new treatment. It's all about injecting radioactive glass beads directly into the liver. Suppose to help a lot, but not cure. No one thinks I will ever be cured, but perhaps stay alive long enough to get run over by a bus. Anyway, it was pretty much all good news today. We should have at least 6 weeks off before any treatment again, so we are planning on taking a couple road trips. Soon as we get the car back together. One to visit our Granddaughter and her new English Chocolate Lab puppy. Dog is only 8 weeks old and almost as big as her. She calls him "Tank"

Well, enough for now. needless to say, Peg is bouncing off the walls. Doc said I would need to find some other way to die, and Peg said she had a few suggestions. Don't have a clue as to what she means. OH well.

Later

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone, looking like a great day here hope it's going to be that way or better wherever you are............................ Wave...................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin mike and all . nice day shapin' up here too! gotta service up the ole GTP and be ready for the road to destin . and ill try and maybe work a lil too .
get yer car rite ken!.. you still got many laps to be made !. i been hittin the practice tree a bunch in hopes for some great hits soon myself!.
im still hurtin in the ribs a bit ... only when i breath and when i happen to cough?...OMG!... fasten the seat belts cause that hurts like a MOFO... but hey!. i gotta keep pushin thru it ... it aint easy bein' me !... yall have a great one and be somebody!...