DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
We made it through Monday, now on with the rest of the week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin all...gonna be another nice day in paradise... Big Grin
I hope yáll have a great day.. Big Grin

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Bob and Mouse,hope ya'll are feeling fine this morning,the suns a shining,and going to be in the upper 60's today,time for the short britches to come back out,woohoo................I'm ready...................... Big Grin...........................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile.................................

WaveMey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real funny quick true story,Mannie and I was out plowing the garden yesterday,and then picking up rocks,after turning the garden over,Mannie started telling me what all we needed to plant,potatoes and corn and carrots and squash and cucumbers,and HOT DOGS........... Laughing ...............Needless to say I laughed,but said ok,we'll have to get some seeds............... Wink Rolling Hum Tongue.................Now all I have to do is figure out how to grow them............ Eyes I'm stupid Laughing ..........................

WaveBuy,Buy Ya'll..........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
thxs Chuck, unfortunately I was mathematically ineligible, we couldn't be happier with the dragster tho...and I'm looking forward to Zmax.

Rick & I met the most wonderful, fun, cantankerous ol Navy man 20 years ago when he moved into one of the apt communities we manage and sadly he left us yesterday. He became more like a father/grandfather, Papa Dewey to us & the kids, a retired contractor he "talked" us through building a garage a little larger than our house-lol, with us doing e'thing except the roof & floor. He loved our racing, followed the results on DRC every weekend (he was on the internet before us even!), decided he wanted to see the ocean "one last time" about 6 yrs ago & went to the beach with us & Madi. No expectations, could say or talk about ANYTHING to him, he is in so many of our memories as he was part of our family... he was just the best and my heart is breaking this morning.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Nice run of nice days here, supposed to be sunny and in the 50s. A little payback for February, and I'll gladly take it, even if I can only look at it through a window half a floor away.

Hey Mike! Wave You find hot dog seeds, send me a pack. Racing season is coming up, and that's lunch on a lot of days. Big Grin Maybe I can even grow 'em by our pit spot, and pick 'em and put them right on the grill. Super fresh! Laughing

Really sorry to hear that Michelle. hug

Also sending prayers for my friend Rich this morning. He lost his mom Friday, and the funeral is this morning. He was with her when she passed, holding her hand. Rich is the youngest of 6, so his mom sure did a lot of living. Makes me think of Blake Shelton's "The Baby"

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Mike, when it get's nice go out and take some of those little wieners and tell Mannie they are seeds and plant them! Be sure and count 'em cause these kids are too smart these days and their memories are much better than ours! A few weeks later go out early some morning and put some foot-long weiners in the ground and then run and get Mannie and tell him they have to be picked before the varmits get 'em! That will blow his mind! Gotta go with friend today to pick up his new car--69 Nova over in Phoenix, ready to race and he plans to do so this weekend! You all have a good one and Christine and Ms Furr, please fertilize my crops and feed the chickens today!
Thanks! Wink Eyes Laughing not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mornin ALL!!

Got all the *%&^ unpacked Thank God for Crisco who came and help with all of the heavy shop stuff would have never made it without him not worthy

Guy that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. . Mike let us know how it goes if you do it Rolling Laughing

Guy will try to make it to your farm today!!

Hugs and Prayers!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
It's Humpday and i got the coffee pot started, so grab a cup and let's shake a leg.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,thanks for the coffee Mouse,and if I shake my leg,the left one will fall off, Eyes Tongue..............But good idea,got to get moving this morning,got alot to get done today,before the rain moves in for the next few days.....................

Had a good day yesterday,got alot done and got to play some with Mannie and my little great neiece(SP)Lyllia,man she something else,shes 2yrs.old and full of venigar,she says,lets ride muncle Mike,so we ride the gator through the pastures and talk,she was telling me she was a princess,and truly she is,and it made me think of Nikki our other princess,when Lyllia's get old enough to understand,I can't wait to tell her about another Angel Princess named Nikki,God does work in mysterious ways............................. hug Praying....................................

Oh yea got to 69 degrees yesterday,woohoo,loved it,got to wear my shorts and tank top,to cool,now it'll probably snow next week,j/k........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around,and if you can today stop and play awhile,makes you feel like a kid again,even if just for a few minutes................................God Bless...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Wednesday... do the Humpty Hump! Love the smell of coffee, the beans, it percolating, just don't like the taste. I'm glad Mike (hi Mike! Wave) saved me some sweet tea.

Sure is nice seeing the sun out and feeling some warmth in the air. I just wish I got to get out there, instead of piloting this LMFD.

I think about Nikki every day, of course, but you're right Mike, about the mysterious ways. Sidney, Nolen's big sister, is 4, and she got a lot of princess stuff, and some Tinkerbell stuff, and I thought of Nikki and her awesome Tinkerbell artwork.

Prayers all around, for Karen, Ashley, and Bob, for the Furrs, on the loss of their friend, for Christine and her boys, for Bob's health, and his friend's, and for all. Praying Praying hug hug

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning All!!

The Coffee is what I needed today so now I can get lots done before it rains again! It is nice and warm so I will not complain.

Chuck, I used to be the same way about coffee, but I guess now that I am old I like it LOL

I think about Nikki all the time to, amazing how someone you never got the pleasure to meed can effect you so much!! Praying

Have a great hump day!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Believe it, if able, but I was completely away from my laptop from 9 to 5 yesterday helping a racing friend, Mike Gonnell, who crashed his car at the ET Finals in October, pick up his new ride over in northwest Phoenix yesterday! After loading it on the trailer we discovered you couldn't open the door because it hit the trailer fender so the seller had to climb out the window. Over lunch we decided to add a 12' 2" x 6" board on each of the open trailer's runways (open center) and we bolted them down and still was short about 1/4" so we added a 12" x 12" piece of plywood where the slicks set and now everything is fine! Yea, I know, we probably coulda put more air in the tires but didn't wanta to have to do that at the track! By being away from my computer I wasn't aware that the races for this weekend at Firebird had been canceled and the lack of communications by the track with racer's in general put a "burr under my saddle" and ruined my 45th wedding anniversary plans of coming home with a win to make my wife smile, for a change! Guess I will have to settle for farming on FB Farmville all weekend! I applied for a consulting job with them to make Farmville more realistic and to act as a consultant on a "Cattleville" and "Dragville" game for their Facebook! No response to date! Sun's out today and perhaps we can wring out everything and dry things up a bit around here. Went across several bridges yesterday with with water running in the creek beds and a lot of water going down the Salt River that separates Phoenix from Tempe! Hope you all are drying out some also! Have a gooden! Banging Head Eyes Laughing Ice Cream Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Why'd they cancell the race, Guy?
Everybody have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug

By the way, a lot of pictures were taken of my truck last weekend and my Nikki sticker should show up in all of them.

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. for me. I'm ready for 3 days off.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! I have been a busy girl! Now that the snow has melted, time to fix a few things around the house! Made some head way organizing the garage here at home. Have to make some room for 66 and 68 Mustang. Don't forget the 68 Mustang that is in my pic is for sale, so if anyone knows someone who wants a 9 second ride turn key, let me know!

Well, I will be starting school in May to obtain my RN degree! It's going to take a while, but I am in it for the long haul. Some things are getting better now, but still one day at a time. I did go to the cemetery yesterday and I finally found Mark now that the snow melted! I couldn't find him there for a while! But, I keep moving! I can smell Spring in the air!

Michelle, so sorry to hear about your friend. Please accept my sincere sympathy. Big hugs to you!

Guy, your farm has more crap on it to help your crops grow!! LOL Chickens have been fed too!

Bob J...sending good positive thoughts your way. Been thinking about you!

Floyd, how are you? Hope you're doing just fine!

Mike, if you really figure out how to grow hot dogs, let me know!! I love hot dogs! Mannie sure does have a great imagination, it will keep him young!

Chuck, is there anything else besides "Tinkerbell"? I love Tinks! All the Tinkerbell stuff that I have always makes me think of Nikki! That was our bond I think! I sure do miss Nikki! But, I always see her big bright smile!

Okay, more things to do. Have a wonderful day! Here, catch some pixy dust and smile!!

Love you all!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ya'll,good to feel your smile MaB,and good luck with the schooling,I think I'd blow up,if I had to go to school again,would if I had to,but don't want too,thats why I say good for you and I know you'll do good at it,cause you got grit............................................

Seen the sad news this morning on the site about Shirl Greer,former NHRA Fuuny Car Champ,being real sick,very sad news,so prayers go out to Van,Rusty and Brian,good guys,knowed Van and Rusty better than I knowed Brian,but I'm sure he's a good guy as well.
Raced alot with Van and Rusty,and learned alot from them and had so much fun around those guys,I know Gods going to do whats best,so I know and feel Shirls going to be fine,either way.................... Praying..........................................

Well looks like rain for the next several days,so can you say,muddy boots,and wet clothes,outside work and rain sorta stinks,but hey I ain't gone hungry,so I thankful either way..........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and may God Bless you all my friends......................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saw where you and Mark R. won the raffle for WFC,thats to cool,thats the way to start your luck rolling along,now just carry that to the race,good luck.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Christine, I'm finer than frogs hair. If I was any better I'd be twins. Ya think the world is ready for 2 of me?
Mikey, I want to know how to grow them hot dogs, too. I took 6 lbs of my famous Hoffy all beef quarter pounders to the March Meet. Guy knows how good they are. It sure would be nice to grow them instead of buying them.
Ice Cream

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hoping it's my TGIF, if I can get ahead of the game enough for a break. Nice to have the weather making up for last month.

Christine, did you post the Mustang in the classified section here on DRR? Might find someone interested there. Good luck on the schooling. I'm sure you'll do fine. I hope you can deal with the icky parts better than I ever could!

Hi Mike! Wave Thanks, Mark and I are excited about winning the raffle. It helps take the edge off of the fees, and makes us even more excited for WFC IV. I hope you're coming over to at least have a beverage and a hot dog with us. Bring the truck, and get Michelle to take the stop and box out of the Camaro and enter! Big Grin

Be careful out there. hug hug

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!!

Well a long day ahead, just wanted to stop in for the coffee but looks like it is all gone LOL

Hope ya'll have a great one~~

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook