DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
save them #'s big MIKE powerball 310 would buy a lot of long johns
ChuckT whats up buddy are you ready for the WFC Wink
morning everbody

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Rooster I thought about playing those no.but I ain't never won nothing,but you never know............ big idea............................

Heading out to do a little junking this morning,got two alum.tater chip trucks to take apart and get ready to haul next week,gotta take Mannie to his Dr. app.this evening,so lots to do.................. Banging Head...................Mannie's team won their b-ball game yesternight(mt)he had the worst game so far this year,but all the guys seemed out there yesternight,but win pretty ain't really a got to,real proud of them anyway it goes..................... Big Grin..............................

Prayers all around and ya'll have a gooden,and to the mia's hope all is good....................... Praying hug Christmas..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
It was fun texting during the game Chuck, coulda had a better ending tho...lol Mike just let Mannie play with the toys and the slicks are p'bly the ones the kids roll down thru the yard inside Eek Adiayn's team has won their games too, lot of fun watching them play, had to deal with the little guy on the team pointing out to Aidayn he didn't catch the ball in a very mean way but I guess as much as I hate it they have to learn those life lessons, I told him words can't hurt you unless you let them & to only let the words of those that really matter mean something in your life. Friendship can change in the blink of an eye & the ones that are really true are hard to find...it's crazy how friends become haters and the ones you never really saw as close friends step up. It's kinda sad that it works that way. Anyway, enough of the deep stuff this morning, glad I've got you guys...have a great day!

hey Floyd hug

oh and guess what one of my fav numbers is... 13 lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I got stuck with working today, dammit, got to hold down the fort while somebody goes gets his nether region checked. Eyes
Back at it.
Hey Michelle, how come I keep seeing those pictures of you everywhere I look? Makes me proud. hug
Got some bad news yesterday. My Chewy's pal, Ohler, has cancer. They are going to be together again. My boy is taking it hard.

By goodscotch at 2011-10-02
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! With all the talk of Nikki and Mark, I decided to wear my '09 bracket finals shirt today, so they're really near to me.

You bet I am Rooster! Hoping JJ pulls mine and my buddy's name on the last Dream Weekend raffle. This weekend is highs in the 20s, lows getting into single digits with the wind chill, so thinking of Bristol warms me up. Big Grin

Speaking of which... come footin' Michelle! Go Duke, come footin'! Laughing I crack myself up. It was fun, just wish I had seen the ending, instead of the insides of my eyelids. Big Grin Good words, I hope Aidayn doesn't let anyone take the fun away from him. It is a game, after all.

Hi Mike! Wave I think that may be one of the reasons you, Mouse, and Floyd get along... all racing the haulers. Big Grin There are some nice people at PRP that race trucks too.

Tree race tomorrow, looking forward to it! We're going to have a lot of fun! Winternationals on ESPN2, get to see cars go down the track, woo hoo! You all have a great weekend!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
I was working and had to delay posting. Sorry to hear about Ohler, Floyd. Praying

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sorry about Ohler Floyd, give Marty a hug from us...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I forgot to mention something.
I got home last night and I was turning into my driveway and Buddy was sitting there waiting for me. I damn near crapped my pants. There is no way for him to get out unless somebody opens the gate. I went and checked and sure nuff, the gate was open. I left a harsh message on my gardners phone telling him he was $#@%^&$ lucky my dog was still home. I'm just happy he is comforatble enough to not want to go anywhere else.
Red Face

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning everbody keep'em straight Floyd

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning drr,howdy Rooster going to get cool tonight and tomorrow kinda like winter, Wink.......................got to get out and make sure all my cars and trucks are ready for cold weather.....................

Floyd sorry about Ohler,man you hear alot of cancer in our pets anymore,sad but part of life.................. Frown...............

Prayers out to all this weekend,gotta go to Mannie's b-ball game this morning,then chores to get done,ya'll have a wonderful day...................... Praying Wave...................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
time to go to work my weekends over till thursday Winkole erie city iron works is pumping this morning i bet Smile

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
The 2012 Waternationals lived up to their name again. I'm gald I didn't go. I did last year and spent a hunnert bucks to sit in a motor home and BS for several hours. They are going to have a hell of a time trying to get the show in today. My prediction is the sportsman will be racing on Monday or Tuesday, depending on the weather.
Y'll have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
happy Sunday gang !!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,man it got cold overnight,it is winter time I quess.............

Floyd the sportsman always get the short end of the stick,quess thats the NHRA's racing experience............ Wink.........................

Prayers all around,ya'll have a good day............. Praying Wave............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR folks

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Rooster is it cold down in your part of town,kinda cool up on the hill................. Wink..................

Ya'll have a great day,gotta get Mannie O to school,see ya'll after bit,prayers all around.................. Praying Wave.......................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good Monday morning gang...

FurrRacing.com

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! MOnday again... at least the sun is out, even if it's barely 30, it looks nice. AJ, Mark, and I got the feel of what it's like to be a track manager or an event promoter, having winter show up Saturday and keep at least 25 folks from making it to the tree race. We still had a great time though.

Floyd, when I was watching the pro show last night, I was wondering if sportsman got pushed back, or if the weather was just cloudy. I was glad to see some racing though. Watched it over my friends, who had a birthday party for their kids. Nolen is doing really good. He watched some with us before his bedtime. I'll have to post a pic Kathy took. Good stuff.

I hope all our MIA's are doing well out there. You all have a great day!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Chuck call me about WFC,need to ask couple of questions,,,239 440 2988 Wave

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Well, it's lightly raining here again so the boy's are going to have to cool it for a while. It's raining just enough so that I'm no going to do anything.
Praying Angel hug I rule