DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
time to get busy Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Haven't felt real good the last couple of days. Hopefully, whatever it was, is gone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,at it Rooster,warmed up yesternight,so ya'll have at it,prayers to all and have a great day................ Praying Wave......................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Just got the call from mom,Aunt Barb passed away lastnight at the rest home she was in,she had been going down real fast as of late,please keep her son and all her family in your prayers.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
sorry about Aunt Barb, Mike, our prayers are with you guys.

Happy Valentines Day gang...ck out the DRR post about how you meet your Valentine...good memories

Adiayns team won against the other Tigers team last night, he is doing better on getting those rebounds.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Slow, I'll try giving you a call tonight. Let me know if there's a bad time to call.

Rooster, man, you're up early!

Mouse, I hope you're feeling better.

Mike, really sorry to hear about Aunt Barb. Prayers for her, her son and family, and for you and your mom.

Nicole had a tough day yesterday, and I think she could use some prayers too. I have a friend I don't get to see often, he's going through a really tough time, pretty much the worst if you're married with kids (and everyone is healthy). He definitely needs some prayers too, if you all wouldn't mind.

I hope you all with significant others have a wonderful Valentine's Day. hug hug to the ladies. Floyd, I'll lift a glass to Diane's memory for you, and to the one I haven't met for myself, kinda like the Travis Tritt song.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
its my friday good morning Smile
ChuckT yep day starts early Wink

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Morning gang...life is good.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,going to be 61 here today,then rain tomorrow,can you say crazy,going to go at this day like every other day,like it's my last one,busy...........................

Got me two tickets yesterday,and deserved both of them,I blew the motor in one of my dodge trucks so I called and put ins.on another dodge till I got the other one fixed, Confused,I know sometimes I get mixed up too,I did'nt get the lin.transferred and no insp.sticker,I met this same Trooper twice last week,and he never stopped me,the third time was the charm,but I was doing wrong so I deserved what I got,when he walked up to the truck and ask to see my reg.and lin.I just told him the deal and he said since I was honest I could drive the truck home and he would'nt take my tag,and I was in front of the school going to get Mannie,the funny thing was that I had just delievered the motor to the garage where they where going to change the motor for me,it was a just that kind of a sweetheart days for me Wink self inflicked wounds hurt the worst,but being honest is the best, Big Grin....................................

Prayers to you all and have a wonderful day........................ Praying Wave..............................

Oh and Michelle if you where wondering why I had'nt been on FB lately I deleted my fb acc.all the drama there finally got to me,but I have to admit I miss some of you folks,others not so much anyway this is my fb page here,it was and still is the bestest group of friends a guy could have just the right group............... hug........................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! We're having a mid month food day here at work, so that is helping today be a good day. Big Grin

Rooster, is that why your handle is Rooster, since you're up before them?? Big Grin And you are a romantic dude, arentcha? Big Grin Saw your post in the Valentine's Day thread. Laughing

Hi Mike! Wave Man, sorry to hear the tickets, but I'm with you, honesty is the best policy, it's kept me out of a few tickets. Sorry you had the FB drama. I'm with you... this is way better than FB, but, the non-racing folks won't join up here. Tongue

Michelle, does Rick do mail order? Looked like some tasty vittles! Come footin'! Big Grin

Prayers for my friend, I hope he's feeling better. He's down on himself, and I don't think he should be.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, sorry about Aunt Barb. She's at rest now. Praying Angel

As far as the tickets go, you probably got by with a lot worse so it might be justice. Busted Big Grin LOL.

Chuck, thanks.
Michelle, you don't need me to cook, you've got a 5 star chef right there at home. I need to come to your house.

Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Only thing is Floyd, he doesn't like prime rib & it's one of my favs..after the filet, fried green beans & potato slathered in butter & sour cream which is what he fixed me last night for V day...and because I started my "diet" again today, decided to enjoy food over the holidays, so.... and tickets still suk..just cause they do, thank goodness it's been a while for us--knock on wood.

I'm glad you told me Mike, Rick has a fb & just gets on once in a blue moon...you could always try that just to keep up with your besties..you know the ones that give play by plays at the track, post food pics, kid pics, bball pics...lol

I'm thinking hard Chuck, would really like to try footin again Wink

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
good morning.
ChuckT got that handle for a nother reason.
and i did put her valentine's gift in her truck on the way to mine Big Grinyou all take it easy iam off till sunday Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,what up Rooster,looks like a little wet here this morning,and then sunshine tomorrow,this way you can't over work youself,work a day off a day.................. big idea.....................

Michelle,it just ain't worth it to me to have the drama from so many coming into my camper,and some of the stuff some of the so called friends put on there,I would'nt let nobody sit in my camper and show me or talk that way in front of Mannie or myself,fun is fun,but I drawed the line and decided to just use this thread to spread my joy to the world...... Hum No No Tongue..................or a good saying on this matter is to each his or her on.....................

Prayers out to all,and ya'll have a sweet tea of a day,Chuck kind of day........ Wink........... Praying hug Wave............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
too funny reading about you changing the card Rooster! I know Mike to each his own, I was just trying to be funny.... & making sure you knew you can block people or all the posts from certain people so you never see them...in this world it's hard to protect your kids from it, you wouldn't believe the things kids hear at school even, just hoping we can teach them how to deal with it. I grew up at Dad's garage with guys called Spooky who where hell's angels so you can imagine what I heard lol, that part of life/being a parent is hard.
Rick said special order del just for Chuck Wink
Prayers all around...have a great day!!

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Michelle,I'm no saint,and I know what they hear at school,and what he hears me say, No Nolol,but I just can't stand to hear all the crying about lost loves and needing someone to hold their hand,and I hate to unfriend someone,but one thing I learned while on Fb was you don't really ever see what other folks are like until you friend them and then listen to them everyday,and thats what I thought would be fun about Fb,but,yes,I was wrong,theirs to much family drama,and to much friends drama for me everyday,so it's all good,thats what is great about the delete button,it's easy and cheaper than a divorce,lol,anyways hope ya'll have a fine day.............

Oh and on the hell's angels guy,you ought to be around rough old cowboys and cattlemen awhile,ifn you want to learn some new words,lol,just not in my living room,I can stop that................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back in the 40s here today, but it's raining. I don't mind the snow... it's the cold winds that get to me. And snow looks better. It's winter, it's supposed to snow.

Rooster, I'm leaving that one alone. Maybe it's a good story for Bristol. Big Grin

Woo hoo, come footin' again Michelle! Big Grin Are you coming to PRP for the Pro Am/Nitro Jam? No bracket stuff for us, so I'll be hanging out all weekend at the track. And I'll gladly accept the special order from Rick! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, I hear what you're saying about FB. Sorry it didn't work out for you. The good thing for me is, my brothers, sister, and niece don't whine, so it's a good way to help keep up with each other. I'm just glad you're staying on DRR.

Slow, I'll send you a PM. Maybe we can catch up over the weekend.

You all have a great day! hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I understand completely, all the poor pitiful me stuff..and sometimes I'm like, really???!? someone would really put THAT on facebook..seriously??? lol reminds me of our Guy lol j/k well, kinda..sorta...but it works for us too so as Uncle Mike would say, It's all good!

Not sure on prp Chuck, I'll ck the schedule out and let you know, would be nice to hang out tho..

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning everbody
yep i hope i get to go to the WFC ChuckT
MsFurr i got her good just wish i could have been there to see her face Eyes
big MIKE the FARM has a new website you seen it yet

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I have felt like crap all week. Finally ended up going to the Dr and it turns out that I had a migraine headache causing all the problems. I've never had a headache that has hurt this bad before. Hopefully all is well now.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post