DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody,Mouse it must be the weather making everybody sick lately,Moms been fighting a sick stomach and cold mess for a week now,and I've had the feel bads the last week,we'll just blame it on the weather...................... Banging Head..........................

Rooster,I saw the website lastnight looks good,looking forward to racing some this spring.................. Car...............

Michelle,you are so right about the whinning,makes you say,ya'll want some cheese wit that whine.............. No No Ice Cream........................
Oh and Michelle,Mannie team the Tigers(the A Team)lol,lost their first game lastnight by one point,to the Dragons,they,as a team just did'nt play good,but Mannie scored his first three point shot and was,can I say Happy,he was running down the court,jumping with his arms raised like he'd just won the finals in the NBA,was Dad proud,well yes I was.............. hug Big Grin....................Anyways they won five in a row,and this just mite help them play better now,whatever happens win or lose,it's going to be fun.............I'm thinking we play ya'll's team the last game of the season,that'll be fun.............................................

Well prayers going out to all you fine folks today,and Aunt Barb's service is Sat.so a busy Sat. this weekend,ya'll have a great day................... Praying Wave.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! Sun is out a little here, supposed to be 40 today. 8 weeks from PRP's opening day, I better get something done this weekend - I get Monday off for President's Day. Big Grin

Mouse, I feel for you on the migraine. I've only had a few in my life, but I have friends who suffer often from them. I hope you're all good now.

Rooster, sure hope to see you at the WFC. I'll be there.

Michelle, you will have dispensation from making the trip to PRP, if, and only if, you come footin'!!! Big GrinBig Grin

Hi Mike! Wave That's some great stuff, watching Mannie hit the 3. How is he doing in school these days? Is the Mad Mater ready to go racing?

I hope our prodigal children are all doing fine. I hope Christina didn't get gnawed on by a polar bear, or freeze. Susie, I know is in tax time. WAO, Nicole, Christine, et all, where yinz??

I hope you all have a great weekend. Get some medicine! Ice Cream Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Floyd, Ryan's car is bad a zzzz!!! not worthy

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning DRR Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Yeah, Chuck, that car is bad ***. Ryan's 18 yr old sister, Alexandra, is driving it now. Ryan is driving his Cobalt and Dad is driving his '67 Camaro.
The '69 was built by Dad from the ground up. It's got a iron block, aluminum head 427, pro trans, race pak, all the goodies. They take their stuff serious. Dad's '67 is bad *** too. White, no decals, 362 pro stock truck motor, SS/BM. Look for Brian McClanahan for pictures.
http://static.dragracecentral....re_12/1206-00849.jpg
Y'all have a gooden! Angel Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,Howdy Rooster what happening in Welcome this morning,hope all is well...............

Chuck,Mannie is doing good right now in school,has went all year pretty good,he had drather be at home but most of the time he's been good,his teacher is a little harder on him this year and sometimes the pressure and stress of her makes him a little slow about going,but over all pretty good year,understanding this disese he has is key to keeping him consistant and calm,and sometimes even the smartest of teachers just don't get it................... Hum...................
Mad Mater is waiting on a heart transplant,he's been in timeout for nearly a year now,but he's ready for another try before long,thanks for asking,I'll tell Mannie you was asking about him,he loves it when someone mentions his name on here................ Big Grin....................

Prayers to all our mia's I sure pray ya'll are allright,and to everybody in Drr land have a great Saturday.............. Praying Wave................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey Floyd,I love me some S/S and Stk racing thats what I was raised on up here,with McCreary and his sons,nothing like them wheels up launches.............. Car............not quite like that but you get my point............ Wink....................

And thanks for your thoughts and prayers for Aunt Barb,she was a fine lady,you would have thought so to I'm sure,never a bad word about anybody,thats something special right there...................... hug..................................

And thanks to all ya'll for your thoughts and prayers................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wtg Mannie, 3 pointer!! that is so cool!

I don't usually talk about deep personal stuff much on here or fb & I'm really not ready to talk about it much but I'm having a hard time finding the strength I need, could really use a few thoughts & prayers sent my way on something I'm dealing with my Mom/parents about...sure could use some strength & guidance at this point in my life.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Michelle,you got it from your Cana friends.................. Praying hug...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
You know you have mine. hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I just got to thinking. My race truck is 33 years old and should be potty trained. Why do I need a diaper and a blanket?
Hum

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hi guys Wave

I know is have been Missing for way too long!!

Well I survived my week thanks Smile

Hope everyone on our GM DRR page is doing good!!

Miss y'all tons.....

hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,raining here this morning they say snow by tonight so who knows,I'm dry and warm,what will be will be so bring it on.............. Cool.................

Nicole,good to see your typing,hope all is well with you and the family,seems life gets in the way sometimes,makes it hard to do the things we want to do,prayers out ya'll's way................................ Praying...........................

Well prayers all around and ya'll have a good day.............. Praying Wave..................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
We might finally get some rain around here later this evening. We could use some.
It's Monday, the start of another work week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,got some snow here lastnight,no school for Mannie today,winds a blowing pretty good this morning,so looks like a inside the camper day.................... Big Grin........................

Prayers all around and ya'll have a fine as snow day................. Praying Wave...................................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,a little cool here this morning sitting at the scales at Statesville waiting for the gates to open and get unloaded,got a load of alum.trucks on this morning,you know bread trucks,not much weight,but pays ok,get back home asap,and work while the sunshines,next few days look pretty good............... Ice Cream................

Hope all our Drr family is ok,sure get lonesome on here somedays,but I know somedays it's hard to have time to do what you have to do,as my granny Annie used to say come when you will,stay as long as you want too........................ Wink..........................

Prayers to you all my friends and have a great day..................... Praying Wave...........................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Nice long weekend for me, with President's Day yesterday. Got to know the insides of my eyelids more than I should have, but it felt good. Need to get cracking in the garage though, season is under 8 weeks away. I can run as I am, but want to update some things, and just clean up some things.

Michelle, let me know if you need to bend an ear, anytime. Prayers for you and the family. I know how that stuff can go.

Floyd, man, they have some sweet sweet rides. I love Super Stock and Stock. I wish NHRA would put those finals, at least, on during the Pro coverage. I see Dan Fletcher got the Super Stock win, his 75th national event win. Man that's cool!

Nicole, nice to see you back. hug

Still wondering about Christina and them bears!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning all.
It's Humpday. This week is coming to an end.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,pretty day out today,looks like the 60's today 70's tomorrow,I knew if I kept wearing shorts it would warm up.............. big idea Wink...............................

Ya'll have a great day and prayers to all...................... Praying hug Wave.................................