DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Mike,hows it going................
Mike-I'm good just keep hearing these voices in my head...................
Other Mike-What dey say...............
Mike-dey say you better open up the diner again...................
Other Mike-Why that.........................
Mike-Well since everybodys MIA,they must be a bunch of Baptist,cause they only come for food................. Eyes Ice Cream Tongue..............................

Well Mike,have a gooden and prayers out to all my MIA friends,well catch up in a bit,why,cause I like too........................ Hum Praying hug Wave................................

Big Grin Wink I'm stupid help Christmas 2 Christmas.......................................................................................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Had a day off yesterday, making this a real short week. The bad thing is next week will be a full 5 day week and seem super long. Tongue But, I'm glad to have the work, and hope all those looking hook on somewhere that treats them good.

Warm here too, almost 50 yesterday and today, but the bottom drops out tomorrow, 20-30mph gusts of wind coming, and of course, in the warmest winter I can ever remember here, just like it snowed on our practice tree race, the weather will go from these 50s to mid 30s and some snow on Saturday, the PRP racer banquet.

Looking forward to the banquet. I will be the mc, and one of the awesome things about being a drag racer and part of the PRP racer family, there have been 25 baskets of prizes donated for the chinese auction that will benefit the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. In addition, I'll be auctioning to the highest bidder a Penguins jersey, and a Schooled By Scotty classroom session. Racers are the best people.

Hi Mike! Laughing at the Baptist line! Big Grin I hope all our MIA folks are doing well out there in DRR land.

Big hugs from Christine. Heck, she probably doesn't need 'em, she rocks! And is moving on... she made the decision to sell the '66 Mustang coupe. She will always have the '69 Mach I, but for me, when I first joined points, she was spanking me with the '66 like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar before dinner. I know she will make sure it goes to a good home, just like the '68 fastback did.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr,no offense to the baptist Chuck,it's just every baptist Church I've ever attended love to eat,now the folks that have split off from the baptist chruch have developed this partice,and it is all good,but have you ever tried to speak after eating one of their big meals,with every sweet lady in the chruch saying you have to try my dish,lol,and you know you have too,because ifn you don't you can hurt some feeling,and then comes the next sin of lying,it's good even if you're looking for a flower pot to get rid of it in, Eyes No No.................I love all Gods people,just sometimes it's tough being soft and cudly, Laughing ,it's tough being me around folks sometimes,but I love to see folks smile.................... Big Grin.....................

Prayers out to all our Drr MIA's hope everybody has the bestest day know to man and of course the sweet cooking ladies of the chruch, hug Wink................ Praying hug Wave......................................

And Chuck I would love for Mannie and myself to be at ya'll banquet,that would be a blast,ya'll have fun............. Ice Cream.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi gang, rough week...but God is good. Very proud of Madi and Adiayn, Adiayn made all A's on his report card & Madi missed all A's by one point, getting a 93 avg in Math which is good since she doesn't like Math much lol

Getting everything is place for racing, looking forward to it..these 60 degree days are nice, 40 tomorrow tho, what's up with that? on a Sat no less.

Have fun Chuck!! and I grew up in those Baptist churches too Mike..food, food, and more food lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
We are having beautiful weather out here on the left coast. I just hope it holds up for next week. We have a little history of the weather turning just about half way into the March Meet.
Guess I gotta get a battery for the UTV. It don't wanta hold a charge. It's only 4 yrs old, what's with that? Get that done, put the old hay hauler in the trailer and be ready for Bakersfield. Got another Heritage race 2 weeks later in Phoenix and all the hotels are holding their rooms for ransom. I'll sleep in the trailer before I spend 150 bucks a nite for a room. Better take some extra water for the GI shower.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! As long as I don't end up in Oz, all is well.. the wind is blowing that hard today. Good thing I'm gravitationally challenged. Big Grin Back when I was playing hoops, it wasn't the 6" vertical helping me pull down boards. Laughing

Hi Mike! Wave I think you have to be able to poke fun, in a good way, respectful way, at things, and the food is right on. "You have to try my dish.. and look for a flower pot to get rid of it in" man aint that the truth! Doesn't happen to me often, but man, I've had to smile through some dishes. Big Grin

Way to go Madi and Adiayn!!! And there is no shame in that 93, just broke out by .00x! Big Grin Getting everything in place... to come footin'??? Yeah, I'm with you on the weather... 50 to start, going down as the winds pick up, 35 tomorrow, inch or 2 of snow, going back to 50 Monday.

Floyd, I hope that weather holds for you too. I want someone to be racing and having fun, even if I can't. $150 for a hotel room?! Ransom is right. I never paid that much for a room, unless it was my employer's nickel covering it.

The banquet will be fun. I hope we raise a lot of money for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation. And after the awards and auction are done, the dj fires up, so you could get out there on the floor, Country! Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Drr,cold here this morning after 70's the last two days,some wild weather for sure,off to play ball with Mannie,prayers all around....................... Praying Wave.....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
morning big MIKE you coming out to the FARM today Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Did'nt even realize there was anything going on Rooster,Mannie has a b-ball game at 12:00 so I don't know,if the wind lets up maybe........................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Not sure why I'm up this early on a Saturday, but here it is.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I need a windfall of some extra cash. Got everything loaded up yesterday and my trailer is too small. The UTV and the hay hauler just barely fit. It's tight. Now I'll see just how good my new truck is.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday morning,hope all is well in Drr GM land,Floyd there is never enough room,wonder why that is,I always love to take everything with me when I go racing,just in case I need it,but then I need a 50' trailer,then I need a bigger truck,where does it all stop, Wink............so I quess I'll just keep on using my old small open trailer and p/u truck,can't get just the main stuff on there,you know grill,cooler,chairs e/z up,fan and generator,oh yea a I never take a tool box or extra parts,mite have to work on something ifn I took stuff to work with,ifn I'm going to work I'll just stay at home............. Hum Tongue...................................

Prayers all around,ya'll have a fine as wine Sunday................... Praying hug Wave......................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Now ya did it, Mike. I gotta start all over. Forgot the BBQ, cooler and table. I'm stupid

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,sorry Floyd don't forget the Hay Hauler,funny how what we do gets in the way of what we want to do,ain't it, Hum help I'm stupid...................................

Starting out a little cool this morning,but warming up into the 60's before day ends,is this really feb........................ Big Grin...............................

Mannies b-ball team lost their game on Friday night,and then won on Sat. morning,funny how these little guys play ball together,somedays they play like a team,and then somedays they play like,they have never seen each other,could have something to do with being 9yrs.old I quess.............................. Hum.............................

We play another game tonight in Michelle's backyard or so to speak,at the Woodlawn school,close to where they live,maybe see ya'll there,Michelle............. Wave...................................

Well ya'll have a good day,I'm going out to enjoy my day,well ya'll day too, Wink...........just my day since I'm going to be in it Smile............prayer to all you fine folks,would that be p t a y f f ifn I was texting................. Tongue Praying hug Christmas................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Monday out there, started sadly for an old friend on mine, Tina. Her dad lost his battle to brain cancer in the early hours today, so prayers for comfort going out to her.

Got to have dinner with Christine, Sonya, and Joey, along with our buddy Greg, on Friday night, good stuff. We had the waitress laughing, Christine was carrying on so much. Big Grin

Saturday was the PRP banquet, and Christine won a Bud Light basket... just one of the cool things going on that night. $4200 raised for the Thinking of Nikki Foundation... man, I love the drag racing and PRP family. One of the PRP employees, young man who has been in Iraq and Afghanistan, combat wounded, raised $300 by offering to be tattooed with the winning bidder's logo, or Nikki's bear. Just awesome stuff.

Floyd, just talking about the bbq and cooler is causing a Pavlovian reaction here.

Happy birthday to my BFF, Brianna Casini, AJ's lovely wife!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
This is my Monday. Had to stay home yesterday with my sick little daughter.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, looks pretty good, though we're about normal for this time of year, mid 40s. I don't have to shovel sunshine though, and that's a good thing. Big Grin

Mouse, I hope the little one is all better.

Slow, did you get my PM last week? Call me.

Heellloooooo?? Confused

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Had a few rumbles of thunder last night, but nothing bad.
It's Humpday, halfway through this one.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning,missed yesterday somehow,man this getting old is taking a toll on me,forgot my meds.monday,then forgot to post yesterday,can't forget today,it's windshield day,mans coming to put 5 windshields in some truck today,got to be windshield month.................. Wink..................

Mouse I hope the little one is feeling better,nothing is worse than having our little ones sick................. Praying hug.....................................

Mannies team lost their third game monday night,the coaches are not practicing with the boys at all since the games started and they are just not playing like they did at the first of the year,and I told one of the coaches this very thing,and quess what practice friday night,and a game moday and we play Michelles little mans team monday night,should be fun,I try to teach Mannie that winning is the best,but losing happens,and to learn that losing is part of winning,and to take losing as a learning tool,most of todays folks says playing and having fun is all that matters,and this is partly true,but winning is way more fun,so take winning and enjoy it,losing not so much................... Hum...........................

Ok,prayers out to all our friends in drr land and to all our MIA's hope all is well,seems I've pi z zed some of my friends off on FB because of deleting my account,they think I've defriended them,thats not the case,hope none here thinks that,I have to do what I think is best for me and Mannie,most folks understand,some not so much................. Hum Praying hug Wave......................................

Chuck just wanted to tell you,me and Mannie stopped over on I-77 the other night and ate supper and that they had some real sweet tea,and I could'nt help but think of you,it was well,good and sweet..........Brintles Truck Stop,exit 100............................. Ice Cream................................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mornin' mike,mr.chuck,floyd,christine,michelle,roooosster,mouse,slow, ect. ect.
and susie! Razz...figured i'd pop in and make a cameo appearance...lol
ya'll be blessed , think of ya'll often!..
...see ya @ the gators !...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post