DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! The weekend is almost here!

Sending out a very special birthday wish to Ashley Deniker!! Happy Birthday Miss Ashley!!!

Sending out congratulations to Kevin and Justine Romeo on the birth of their daughter, Ellie!!

Have a wonderful day, be careful, and hugs!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang!! Happy b'day Ashley, welcome baby Ellie..what a pretty name!, it's a nice 50 here, wow!!!

Mike, Adiayn's team is the Bulldogs..what is Mannie's? We don't play this Sat or next but do the rest of the Sat's, our 1st game is tonight at 7 @ Woodlawn & again Monday night at 7...you'll have to get Hutchens to come if they play each other, that'd be a lot of fun. We had fun hanging out with you guys at Charlotte in the stands!! Love peeps that make life interesting & fun!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening everybody,been at it all day today,hauled a load of junk cars to Statesville,and then came back through my old stomping ground and traded for a couple of dodge pickups this evening,quite a day...................... Wink.......................

Michelle,Mannie's team is the Tigers,and we'll have to get Mike up here when they play,that will be fun............ Big Grin...................

Hope everybody had a great day,I'll see ya'll in the morning.................. Praying Wave.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,last out,and first in this morning,clearing off a little here now,after a lot of rain over night,it sure makes it hard to load junk cars when it's like this,a big mud h@le.............. Banging Head..........................

Ok, prayers out to all you folks and have a good day and weekend,Where's Floyd............. Missing Praying hug Wave..............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF! I was off yesterday, helping my friends load up and take their cars down to the World of Wheels car show, and unload and set up there. Nice to hear 10 second rides firing up in January. Looking forward to hanging out all weekend with my buddies at the show. Floyd knows what I mean. Big Grin

Walked around a little at the convention center to check out the other rides... Herbie the Love Bug, complete with the number 53, sitting right there. So I had to send a pic of it to Christine and Bob.

Greg and I had picked up Bob's transmission on Sunday evening, and while we were there, Ashley made me a heart with a star. I have it here at work. She is such a cutie!

Been raining here since Wednesday night, just glad it's warm, or else this would be a huge pile of snow.

Michelle... come footin'! Big Grin

I hope all of you have an awesome weekend! Presription needs filled: Ice Cream with someone you hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Glad this week is over. I sure do work hard for a semi retired guy.
No word yet on the word on our drag strip. Whoever is suing sure has a lot of money to spend.
Goin to be windy here all weekend so I guess me and Buddy will play couch potatoe and take a few naps.
Y'all have a gooden. Chuck, have fun at the show.
hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon, DRR! Havent seen ya since Monday! I survived Barrow! Thankfully there was no wind. Some outlying villages were on wind advisory with a windchill of -80!!! But somehow now wind was in Barrow but still cold. I would say the Arctic ocean was beautiful... but it just looks like miles of snow. The wave pile ups are really cool though. Some places there are 30-40 foot high of what looks like piles of snow out on the sea. The sunrise/sunset is pretty amazing. They had their first sunrise Monday so we were glad to get to see the bleeding sun. AMazing. Saw the northern lights the first night we were there... not the best show I've seen of them but I havent seen them since October because I dont live in the hills.

Anyway - we have hit our coldest time of the winter... and this is the coldest winter here in 40 years so please send your warm wishes! How you all had a GREAT week and have a great weekend! Win some rounds for me if you're out racin!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sat. morning ya'll,off to Mannie's b-ball game,ya'll have a great day................ Praying Wave...........................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Y'all have a great weekend.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Sunday Morning everybody,and may God Bless you all this day.................. Praying Wave.......................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks, its a great day to be alive!

Another Sunday filled with things to do around the house. Roll Eyes Come on racing season!!!

Have a great Mike!

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
It's Monday again. I hope y'all had a great weekend.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Have a wonderful Monday!
Stay warm!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,suns a shining this morning,to prutty to be sitting here,kinda chilly but nothing long pants Frown and a light coat want fix.........................

Mannie won his ballgame sat. he scored 10 point and a bunch of rebounds,can you tell I'm real proud of him hug.............................

Hope ya'll had a great weekend,and will have even a better week,me I'm outa here like a heard of turtles,so prayers to all.......................... Praying Wave...........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bbbrrr not even really that cold for Pittsburgh in January, we've just been that spoiled this year. Mid 20s when I got up, sun has been out all morning, looks real nice, going to 40 today, 50 tomorrow. I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep though. The car show was great, a lot of fun, lots of bench racing, lots of women watching, etc. It was our buddy Greg's birthday Saturday, so after the show, 37 of us took him out for dinner. It was really good stuff.

Christina, that is COLD! But it would be so cool to see the Artic ocean, and the Northern lights. I'm thinking warm thoughts for you!

Hi Mike! Wave That's great stuff too, Mannie playing well.

Christine, hug hug

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
My sister and brother-in-law need our prayers. He had a stroke Saturday. He hasn't lost any movement but he has a droopy left eye and his memory has been effected so he has a little trouble with speech. I sure hope he will be okay, he's my only brother-in-law and she's my baby sister.
Keep Terry in your prayers. Praying Angel

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Afternoon, Drr!

Mike - how was the bball game?

I hated that I had to leave my cabin this weekend.. it was -52 all weekend!!! Anchorage will be teens and 20s this week and thats where I'm headed tomorrow thank God!

have a great week, y'all!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
It's going to be close to 70 degrees here today. It's hard to believe this is the end of January with the weather that we've had. I shouldn't complain though, it could be like last year this time, 2 feet of snow and -10 degrees.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,yea Mouse this unbelieveable weather for Jan.they say med.60's here today,I'm loving this,I'm getting lots done out around the junkyard...............

Christina,he played great they won their game handily,Mannie scored him about 10 points and was around the ball alot,very proud of him............. hug..................

Sitting here in the line at the scales this morning in Statesville,waiting to unload a load of p/u trucks,I'm quessing around 13,000lbs,I hope feels light today,or the old chevy feels good one,I'm hoping the latter.......... Hum..................

Prayers to all you folks,and have a wonderful day.................and prayers for your family Floyd,hope all turns out well............. Praying hug Wave..............................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Prayers Floyd!! I caught the stomach bug going around & in honor of Guy I'll give a little tmi...I've thrown up so much my back is Killing me, this stuff is rough...prayers that the kids & Rick don't get it.
Tigers A or B Mike? They play one team thurs nite, Adiayns team is okay, Rick says we haven't stopped the college fund yet lol...they have won their 1st 2 games 4 to 0 tho. Adiayn has got a few rebounds.
-52 just sounds well, COLD....I don't think I could handle that.
Hi Chuck, Ma B, Nicole, Dennis, Allen, & anyone I missed...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post