DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Good morin,all shoping done, waitting for tomarrow at my sisters,sun up and 81deg, everone have a great one.. Wave

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!!

Good to hear from you Mike!

Christine, BIG HUGS!!!!!!!!

To the Denikers too. Praying Angel

Thinking of you too Floyd, missing Diane and now Chewy.

I put a couple of my favorite Christmas things on 595x's post. Smile
hug Christmas 2

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks.
It's 35 degrees here in Sapulpa, and it's 82 in Cape Coral, Fl. One of these days, I'll talk my wife into moving there, so I can quit wishing I was there.
Got all my shopping done, now I just have to wrap.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Chuck, ya big galoot, thanks for remembering.
It's going to be wonderfull to have some of my kids home next week.
We are having beautiful weather out here on the gold coast. Supposed to be 71* and the sky is clear. Got things to see and people to do, better get busy.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug Christmas Christmas 2 New Year

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Christmas Eve morning everyone. Going to be a very quiet Christmas for Mark & I. His Christmas gift from his co-workers was a bad cold, so he is coughing & sneezing and let us not forget all the moaning. help I'm in my 49er sweats waiting for the game to start in a couple of hours, going to just relax and enjoy some time off and of course take care of Mark. This is the first Christmas I've missed with my family in years, but I won't miss the drive and the noise.

Mike, glad to hear you are doing well, you are always in my prayers. Give Mannie a big Christmas hug from me.

Floyd, have a great time with the kids. It may be warm in your part of Cali, but it is colder than heck here, had a low of 28 this morning, so much frost it looks like snow.

Christmas 2 Chuck, Christine, Michelle, Mouse, Nicole, Olds and everyone else. You all have a Very Merry Christmas.

WA, did you think I could forget you, I hope Santa brings you all you want for Christmas. Christmas

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie New Year Christmas 2

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

I got here, so I am happy.

Got Peg a jumbo size Tide laundry detergent with the bleach built in. Thinking she is gonna be very surprised. Maybe I might even score this year.

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Mouse this should make you feel better,1st super seriers pionts night,Jan 14th. censored

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas! Floyd, Bob, Karen, and Jami big hugs! Angel hug

Chuck you're the bestest!!

Mike, Michelle, Nicole, Mouse, Slow, Christina, Ken, Susie, and to everyone, thank you so much! All of you are in my thoughts! Christmas

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I'm first up on Christmas morning. It's a bit chilly but me and Buddy are enjoying being alive this morning.
Merry Christmas Christine, Michelle, Mike, Chuck, Mouse, Susie, Nicole, WA, Slow, Ken and all of DRR. God bless and hug to all.
Praying Angel hug Christmas Christmas 2 New Year

Posts: 4818 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone!

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas morning to my DRR family...I love Christmas, it's the biggest birthday party of the year! Happy Birthday Jesus!

Wishing each of you a day full of love & smiles...and snuggles with furry friends Christmas 2 hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,checking in from the hospitial,here having my 4hr.morning injection of antibiotics,then got to kill the day so I miss the family cry fest,the only reason I don't care much for Christmas anymore,is everybody around my crowd wants to cry about all thats wrong,not be happy about what right,I ain't dead,just lost a toe,got 9 more so thing are good,and ifn I was down to one,it would still be good,as long as I'm on top of the ground,life is good.............. crying No No Christmas......................................

Mannie had a good Christmas morning got a good bunch of stuff,and we played awhile before I had to leave,he got a slot car drag strip sold by Summitt and we got it going all but the Christmas tree ain't got it figured out yet,we will when I get back home,so all is good in the world of Mannie,lol.......... I rule................................

Ok prayers out to all my Drr family and I hope ya'll Christmas day is a wonderful day and we'll catch up later Praying hug Christmas................,and Floyd,ifn you ain't using that JD present send it on out this way,may need some happy meds. before all this is over,whats somebody giving you JD for,even I know you don't drink that...................lol..................... Christmas 2 Tongue.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Morin,merry xmas,cool and in the 70 degs.Mike hows that foot, everone have a great one Wave Wave..... Christmas 2 Ice Cream hug

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Merry Christmas everyone!

What is the weather supposed to be like up there next weekend?
I am going to come up there and spend new years playing poker at the hard rock.

Posts: 405 | Location: a race track near you | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody,off to get my fifth of fourteen bags of antibiotics,it's a great day to be alive,hope everyone had a great Christmas,looking forward to a good New Year......................... Christmas New Year....................................

Prayers to you all my friends and I hope your day is fine as fine wine,lol,God Bless ya'll........ Christmas 2 hug Praying Christmas....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang!
I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I know we did here at "The House of Mouse".
Fastracer, you've got a nice weekend to come up this way. Sunny with highs in the upper 50's to low 60's.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
all you guys and gals make it through Christmas ?..congrats on your new edition floyd, hope he is takin' to the house rules!...lol
hopin your feeling a little better today mike after the tough hits you been takin' Praying
glad for you guys mouse, you deserve it!
how 'bout you ken?
hey chuck,i'm thinkin you guys had a blast and you got some "speed" parts...i got a stinkin' dirt devil vacuum for the house...i'm like ...what the.... censored
hope you had a good one with your family michelle!
that goes for you too nicole.. Wink
hey jimmy ..did santa make it to s.w. fla....he skipped us at 30k feet!
i bet you had everything just the way you expected susie!...i know you didnt forget about me...lol Big Grin
Wavema
Waveall ya'll lookin'

allz well with me just pushin' along and kinda covered up with work ,so thats a good thing for me this time of year....had a great productive day today, i got the '66 chevelle based ,so both me and the car is red now!
see ya before ya know it!...be blessed and keep a happy thought!...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Jewish

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Back to work I go. Luckily it will be a short week.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,kinda rainy here at the old Mini-Winnie Diner,but the coffees hot,the bisquit fluffy and the gravy,well,good,got a little tenderloin left this morning,them boys my cousins could'nt cut timber today so they eat alot of the tenderloin,so get it while it's hot,Trinady and Tipsey's growling at the boys for eating so much,they were'nt much left over this morning,lol,so they have to settle for sausage or bacon............. Big Grin.................................

Man it's looking like I'm just going to be a patient for awhile,this going to the horspitial is getting old,when all these folks get to knowing me by my first name,that means you're coming around to much............ Hum Tongue..................................

Well prayers to all of you my friends and thanks again for the prayers,they mean alot,so all ya'll have a fine day................................. Praying hug Christmas..............................................................