DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragdavis36:
prayers sent Mike. I could put it on ice for ya... aka set it on my porch.
................Thank Christina,my big toe and sitting on the front porch,there's a country song in there somewhere............. Tongue.........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!
Got me a new "Buddy". Named him Buddy. I'll get a picture on here as soon as I can. We got some adjusting to do but so far so good.
Y'all have a gooden! Big Grin Praying Angel hug
Christmas 2

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Top of the moring,sun shining,turning on the battery charger getting ready for tonight.hope you doing ok this moring mike with that toe did not mean to preach just seen other side of it with her.hope every one has a great one,will chime in tomarrow to report on my terrible driving.or maybe i wont give the line away again,been doing way too much of that lateley. Banging Head Tongue

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Poor picture but here he is.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of 434 olds
posted Hide Post
Good morning all, its a great day to be alive! I`m on my way out this morning to put down a couple of Grave blankets at the Cemetery. One for my wifes Sister who passed away from Cancer at the age of 17 back in 76 and the other for my Boss who was killed in a plane crash in 91. Both of them are buried in the same Cemetery. I no longer work for the company that my Boss had but i made it a point upon his passing that every year i will lay down a blanket for him at Christmas time. Have a great day everyone. Wave

Worlds Quickest And Fastest 71 Cutlass On The Planet Earth

Posts: 536 | Location: Oak ridge, N.J | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Way to go Floyd!! He's awesome!! Both of you have to learn each others routine!! Good luck and I have a good feeling you two are going places!!!

Mike, sorry to hear of your loss. Sending big hugs!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,don't worry bout it slow,I preach to myself about it all the time,it's no biggie,I've had alot of issues with my feet and legs since I was a kid,all of this is just part of living,I'm just thankful it's just my toe,could be my foot or leg,so being a diabetic,is tough but they are other things that are tougher,like not getting to watch my little boy play for the Steelers, Wink.......now that would be tough,I know I got friends that will roll me in to watch him play,Chuck,you da man....... Big Grin.................................

Anyway thanks for all the well wishes I'm going to be fine,with friends like ya'll how could I not be,thoughts and prayers work.............. hug................................

Well prayers to you all and have a great sunday,me I'm watching fooseball with Tipsey,Floyd ifn I ever figure out how to get pic.from camera to puter,you'll be amazed at how Buddy and Tipsey could be family,see ya'll......................................... Praying hug Christmas....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mikey, maybe they are brothers by a different mother. Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug
hug Christine and all the ladies.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd Staggs:
Hey Mikey, maybe they are brothers by a different mother................. Big Grin................... Y'all have a gooden.
Praying Angel hug
hug Christine and all the ladies.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Good moring[well afternoon],did not get home from track till 3;45am.RAN FINALS 2:00.Turned it that ugly color of red.But its better than 1st round,every one have great day, I'm stupid

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Monday already.
I go back to work full time today. We'll see what my knee thinks about that.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,lots of stuff going on today,see ya'll afterwhile,prayers to all.................................. Praying hug Wave....................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday again. We're supposed to get a little dusting of snow maybe. I would like a white Christmas, but so far, doesn't look like we're getting one. And today is Bob Deniker's birthday.

Slow, now I remember, you and WAO traded some posts, and I saw you were a long time pyscho on the bike-o. WFC is awesome, can't say enough good things about the race.

Which reminds me, Michelle, come footin'!! Big Grin And, PRP's NitroJam is June 1-2, which I believe will also be a Pro Am, with the TOC qualifier on Saturday. Waiting to see IHRA finish up the details on that.

Hi Mike! Christmas I'm sorry to hear about your toe. That gives me chills to think about. I sure hope they get all the infection out. You know I'll roll you in to watch Mannie play for the Steelers!

Speaking of... sorry, Susie, got to root against your Niners tonight, and for my Steelers. The Ravens opened up the door to the division lead, hoping the Steelers can walk through it!

Floyd, good looking buddy you got there. I hope you adjust well to each other and have some fun.

Mouse, hope your knee is up to the task.

Paul, nice tribute to your sister in law and boss.

Christine, Nicole, Christina, WAO, everyone, have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Good moring every one,sitting in the office,doing nothing,bank get christmassy this week, and dont want to repo anything so i will be slow[not complaining] EyesYour right chuck cant wait,still trying to recover from sat. Ran finals 2:00 am. everone have a great day. Just want in

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Very cold & foggy here this morning. Have I ever mentioned that I HATE FOG, can't see a darn thing, not to mention it is depressing and dangerous.

Chuck, I completely understand you rooting for the Steelers tonight, you know they are my 2nd favorite team. Before the season started I didn't think the 49ers would win 3 games, much less make the playoffs, so this has been a dream year for me so far.

Mouse, good luck this week with the knee.

Floyd, your new little "Buddy" is so cute. I'm sure you two will figure out your routines in no time flat.

Mike, I'm keeping you in my prayers. I love that Mannie wanted to keep the toe, like he does his teeth.

Christmas Christine, Michele, Nicole, Slow, Ken and everyone else. Have a happy day.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Oh yeah WA where are you and what have you been up to? Christmas hug

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
quote:
Originally posted by dragdavis36:
prayers sent Mike. I could put it on ice for ya... aka set it on my porch.
................Thank Christina,my big toe and sitting on the front porch,there's a country song in there somewhere............. Tongue.........................

On the porch, eh? Is it sitting with your two front teeth? Its cold enough here.. most days.. it should be safe - except from the moose, wolves, and that husky that tears through my trash. Are you asking for that and a big toe for Christmas this year? haha just kidding.

Hey what do you get when you play a country song backwards?

You get your house back, your truck back, your kids back, your fishing poles back, your wife back....

Good afternoon all.. evening to y'all on the east coast in the lower 48. Hows the weather? Oddly warm here -- its 19 asnd ... sleeting? what the crap? it was -5 while boarding on Saturday and yesterday... 40 above dun dun dun!

Christmas is on its way... none of my stuff is mailed out. ha! The holiday bug has yet to find me...

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang...I have to find a couple more hours in the day....way to go Ma B!! Sorry Mike, but Dang I like ur out look life !! I'll catch up with the rest of u guys tom....waiting until today to start shopping, has just about done me in Frown

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning, off to pre-op,toes gone thrusday,prayers to you all,man I'm tried.................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!

Mike, sending comfort to you!

Where you at Floyd? How's your new buddy?

Michelle, I just started shopping! So true, not enough hours in the day!

Okay everyone have a wonderful day!! Be safe, and here's a big hug!! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Bit gray and rainy here this morning, matches the mood after the Steelers game last night.

Susie, the Steelers may not have been their best, with the injuries and turnovers, but I was impressed with the 9ers. That's a real good defense, and the D backs don't drop interceptions. Maybe there will be a rematch in the Super Bowl! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Christmas Praying for the best for you, and for a quick recovery. Praying

Michelle, PRP is Div 1 IHRA this year. Pro Am is with the Nitro Jam, June 1-3, info is up on IHRA.com. TnT June 1, Pro Am June 2 and 3, TOC qualifier June 2.

Christina, that joke is older than me. Big Grin

Christine hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post