DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,just got done with a late BF this morning,bisquits and gravy and bacon and eggs from the mini-winnie Diner,pretty good ifn I say so my self,Howdy Christina,man it sounds cold up there in AK.think I'm good right here,sounds like you having fun,enjoy yourself up there and watch out for the bares,lol,my little boy Mannie said if you can catch him a polar bear he'd come and get,just remember,he's 9yrs.old....................... Eyes Tongue...........................see ya............... Wave......................

Chuck sometimes they are so much going on at the same time around my life,ifn I don't laugh at it and make jokes,I think I'd go krazy............... Ice Cream................so laughter and ice cream are what we need to keep moving.......................

Prayers out to all my Drr friends,and saw little Braydens aunt this morning at school and she said he was have some issues with pain still and not sleeping alot,but was making baby step to doing better,and said to tell everybody,thanks for the prayers................... Praying hug Christmas..............................

And I have to go get a MRI in the morning on the big toe problem,I've been having,Dr. say it looks pretty bad and may have to be taking off,going to try and save it,so prayers appricated,see ya'll tomorrow.............................. Wave..............................

Here you go Chuck some sweet tea made with a touch of good ol Mt. dew................hehehe............... Christmas 2........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Mornin' all!

Christina.... -40?!?! Uummm... no thanks!! And jogging, at all... no thanks, let alone in snow or cold weather. But, I guess if you're not racing, ya gotta do something! Big Grin What took you to Alaska?

When there isn't much else to do... and you dont have a snow machine.. you gotta do something! If it's warm enough to jog, I'm doing it.. or outside moving wood, or shoveling.. doing something to enjoy it! In 8 days we start gaining light back again! How exciting! Before long, it wont be dark when I go to work AND when I come home haha!

I needed an adventure ... and to spend the time with my nieces. I hated watching them grow up on a computer! I sure miss racing though... I think I'll play hockey next year - I need something competitive!! If I move to Anchorage, I could race in Palmer - there is an IHRA track there.

@Mike - sure, I'll head WAY north to get a polar bear... the most dangerous mammal on EARTH. I live in the interior - I can only get him brown,black, grizzly.. and its not bear season right now. Would he like a nice moose or caribou?

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,aw any ol bare will do Christina,lol,Mannie just has a wonderful and sometimes dangerous imagination............ Eyes Tongue...........................

Prayer to all you folks,off to the MRI app.hopefully all is good in there,see ya'll in a bit................ Praying hug Wave..........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Go ahead & get our Lil Man one too Christina, little boys n their bears! For some reason I thought u were doing school there & coming home, my Dad worked on the pipeline when I was a little girl so we have lots is mementos and pics...I admire you for living life in a big way, glad to hear you have family there too Smile
Play nice Chuck...although I will agree with you...pathetic cowboys Frown
How did it go Floyd? Funny, when we lost Timmy 17 yr old yorkie, we got a yorkie but when we lost him-Bowtie 15, we all just bawled when we saw a Yorkie & adopted our Chevy girl who is j
ust perfect for us. Your heart always knows hug ....
Good luck Mike, saying a big prayer for you!! Thanks Ma B...we just love Christmas!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hey gang!!! Got my coffee in hand... As you can tell we have been busy here at DRR!! We are gonna try and make this a great year for all, and that is hard in this kinda times we are having!!!

I miss you guys and I am gonna try and get on here more again, I feel like I am missing out on things crying

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
You'll be jealous that when I go to Colorado to board in February, I am taking my friends alaskan salmon caught this year by some friends of mine and some moose ... mmm mmm.

I can post some pics of bear, if that helps. But they are bear pics from BC and Yukon, not alaska. I do have some mooose who hang around that I have pics of.. they like to scratch their butts on my cabin.

I decided not to go for the program I was entered in for my Masters, so I'm waiting for the Social Work Masters program to accept applications again.. they only do every other year. I'll be here until I'm done being here, I guess... Smile

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,just one of them there mornings,you wanta say WHAT,lol..................... Hum Tongue................................

Prayers all over and for all our service men and women,fighting for our freedoms,and being away from their families,on the holidays,they give more than most of us realize,God Bless um all.................... Praying hug Wave...............................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
Im new on this one.Well good moring everyone from south fla,ft myers to be exact,at work playing with race truck oil change etc,point star back up Jan21st.Nice sunny day around 77. Hope every one has a great day!!! Wave

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy out there, but that has upped the temps to the high 50s, that's shorts and tees weather in December for Pittsburgh. Big Grin

Christina, sounds like some neat stuff up there. I'd like to visit AK some day. My parents did a cruise, that looked awesome. The fresh caught salmon, nothing like it. One of my buddies and his dad did a week hunting and fishing up there. The caribou was tasty as well.

Hi Mike! Christmas You gotta be able to laugh, and even if you're by yourself, better to be laughing than crying. I'm with ya... laughter and ice cream help the world go 'round. I hope Brayden is doing ok. How are mom and Aunt Barb?

Michelle, Nicole, Christine, hug

Floyd, you out walking the dog??

Welcome Slow, good group of folks here. Did I see you say you were shooting for the WFC this year?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well it is raining here to Chuck, but like you said at least it is in the high 50s!!

Yes Mike just smile and it seem to make it better, most of the time!!

Gotta try and get a few things done today Hum

welcome Newbie Slow we love new pepole!!

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good mornin' from the Last Frontier! Smile Its a nice 8 degrees above in town ... it was -1 at my cabin when I left.

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! It's Friday and finals are over, and I passed this semester!! This semester was really tough, but I got through it!

Welcome Slow! Pull a chair up! It's been a little while since I sat at this table! I sure do miss my far-away family!

Christina you can keep the cold up in Alaska! I do not like the cold weather! I love the beach, and someday I will make it there and grow old. Wait, I am old!! Anyway, nice to meet you!

Floyd, did you get a buddy yet?

Mike, coffee is excellent this morning!

Michelle, Nicole, Mouse, Chuck sending you strength and comfort!

Okay, starting my day! Be careful, have fun, and most importantly, tell someone you love them!! It's a good day for Ice Cream! Always makes you smile!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
I've been sick the last 2 days with a bad cold. I'm starting to feel somewhat normal, so hopefully it's going away.
Welcome Slow. I see you're from Ft. Myers. My father in law house a winter house and a condo not far from you in Cape Coral. I wish I was there as a matter of fact.
I've got a follow up visit with my knee Dr this morning. Hopefully the report is good.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's cold out here on the left coast. We even got a sprinklin of snow yesterday.
Good luck with the dr Mouse.
No, Christine, I din't get a new buddy yet. I went back last weekend to take him out for a walk but they were closed. Then it started to rain and it was still raining on Monday so I didn't go back. Had to work Tue, Wed, and Fri so I'm going today after 1:00 when they open to go for a little hike outside to see how we get along. Since he is about 5 yrs old I figure he will still be their waiting for me. We'll see.
Y'all have a gooden. hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! I guess maybe this weekend I should do my Christmas shopping and get my cards out. We'll see how it goes.

Prayers going out to Sonya, and her family. Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of her mom's passing.

Christine, you rock!!!

Floyd, I am pulling for you, if you feel the time is right the connection is good. And it sounds like you're working pretty hard for a retired guy.

Mouse, I was wondering about the knee. Hope you hear good things today.

Hi Mike! Christmas

Christina, Susie, WAO, Nicole, et al, you all have a great weekend! Get this prescription filled:
Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morin Gang, Have my much needed coffee in hand, and thanks to Christine, who is already praying for me I will make it through the day. I was still wide awake at 3AM Frown not good 4 hours of sleep Sleep

Floyd I sure hope you get your new buddy Big Grin

Well back to working on the board!!!

Have a great and safe Friday and an even better weekend to everyone!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Jim Abate
posted Hide Post
GOODMORING,alittle overcast but still 79 +MOUSE 12 miles west of me do a lot of work over there[repo company],chuck only 3yrs in car,[26 dragbike],have heard so much good will not miss this year period...hope everyone has a great day,race down at countyline dragway sat night last race of year for us. Wave Christmas

Posts: 56 | Location: fort myers | Registered: January 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good morning racing fam!

Looking to be highs of 15-20 in the fairbanks valley for the weekend... only 5 degrees in town right now and the sun is just coming up at almost 11am. The 21st we start gaining light again! w00t! Should be a good weekend for snowboarding.. hope the hills get some more snow. Our city Anchorage 6 hrs south got 40 inches dumped on them this week!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good evening ya'll,a little late today,been at it pretty hard since 5am,trying to tie up some loose ends before next week,have to have that big bad toe took off sometime next week,got to haul a couple loads of junk before Christmas,figure I'll be down a few days,never had anything cut off before,so new experience,Mannie wants me to save it for him like he saves his teeth......... Eyes Tongue.................I said I don't think so............... Wink..........................

Good to see so many at the table this morning,welcome Slow,and Christina,that sounds cold,but it could keep my toe numb so maybe not so bad........... No No...........ok bad Idea................ Big Grin.....................

Well see ya'll in the morning and Christen the coffee is good this evening too,even if I should be so bold to say so........... Smile........................

Prayers to all of you my friends and remember me I'm thinking all positive thoughts about this,but it is a bone infection,so you never know how deep it is in there,hopefully just the big toe........... Praying hug Christmas.........................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
prayers sent Mike. I could put it on ice for ya... aka set it on my porch.