DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sun is out, but bbbrrrrr winter is definitely on the way. High 20s and the wind is blowing.

Christine, big hugs! hug Let me know if you need anything. Keep on keeping on.

Floyd, a little cookin' and drinkin' leads to a little eatin' and drinkin'. Good times! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Christmas You bet I would watch Mannie play! Steelers and Brownies tonight! Prayers for Brayden and his family. Praying

Mouse, how's the knee?

WAO, good to see you're busy in a good way.

Thanks for the new smilies Nicole! Christmas 2

You all have a great day, and go Steelers!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
crying It is a SAD day for me Albert is leaving St. Louis crying

Oh well onward got lots of my own things to worry about!!!

And you are welcome for the new smilies Christmas

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning dudes and dudettes, Big Grin............it's looking more like late fall early winter everyday around here,but I'm good with whatever,believe I'll wear long britches today,high in the upper 40's,now if it was fifties,short britches would be in order............... Laughing ............................

Well prayers to all today,and around 9am this morning let's all lift up little Brayden and his family in prayer,he will be having surgrey in or about that time of the morning,thanks to all my friends............... Praying hug Wave.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's a lovely cool winter mornin here in So. Cal. Got the whole weekend to do not much or a lot. Gotta think about Chucks idea about headin east. Might be fun.

Think it will make the trip?
Praying Angel hug

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd Staggs,

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning gang... Got my coffee in hand cuz it is cold here!!!

Glad it is Friday not worthy

Hope everyone has a great weekend Wave

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,wind be blowing and I've got a bunch of card board outside being blowed,well, away,never a dull moment in Rocky Ridge Recycling,lol,other than that we're good for another day................... Big Grin................................

Prayers out to all my friends and little Brayden came thru the surgrey real good,now time will tell how successful it was,thanks for all the prayers,see ya'll after bit.................... Praying hug Christmas........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
sat. at last...what a week and it aint over!..have a job to look at in about an hr. and maybe i can start the weekend?..
let's see...???... i know !,i'll work on the dragster till i get a belly full of it!
prayin' for brayden,
hi mike
hi mouse
hi michelle
hi nicole,hi ma
hifloyd...head east!
morn. chuck
and whoever all else.
there's someone i am forgetting....ummmm...ummmm...dang-it!....ummmm...oh ! i know it's susie baby! Eyes....morning susie!...tell mark hey for me!..ya'll be blessed - and if you dont know what to do today, dont do nothin'!...Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Sunny and very cold here this morning, been in the high 20's low 30's every morning for about the last week.

Mike that is great news about little Brayden, will keep he and his family in my prayers. Sounds like you are going to get your exercise running after that cardboard.

Wow, Floyd that is a great picture.

Well you all have a great day, going to meet up with Mark's Dad & Stepmom for our annual Christmas lunch. New Year

Christmas Chuck, Christine,Ken, Michelle, Mouse, Nicole and everyone else.

hug WA you have fun today, and Mark says hey.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
that's great Mike, the hardest part of being a parent is a sick child...can't imagine the pain of losing a child, if you guys get a chance ck out the video tribute to Houston, my friends son who died last year-it's on my fb page.

Hope you guys are all good!! Dang Chuck, you don't like the Cowboys that much to quit talking to me?!? lol

We have the tree up, the Christmas town up, and Lil Man's trains on the tree and under the tree...life is good.

Love the pic Floyd, Marty had talked to us about the story...somehow I missed it on here?@? hug

Hope you had fun today Susie! Lovin my coffee lately too Nicole, hi Allen!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning, just thought I would stop by before I start my day.

Glad to hear that surgery went well! Strength and comfort all around!

Michelle tree looks beautiful and that includes the Wally tree! Hugs and Kisses!

Chuck did you forget to pay the heating bill? It's cold and I do not like it!!

Floyd, looking good!! Hugs!

Mouse, hope your feeling much better.

Susie and Nicole, hugs and kisses!

Okay back to the books, finals Monday and Tuesday, then a break and back at it in January!!
Christmas

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,a little cold this morning,but I'm good to go,changed a flatbed over on one of my ton trucks yesterday,got to hook up the lights today,rolling around under that truck makes me feel like someone put the smackdown on me yesternight(MT)a little thera-gesic rub and I'm good again......................... Christmas................................

Prayers to all my Drr family and little Brayden is still doing good,his mom said he was feeling better,even though a little droggy from the surgrey,but some Christmas singers came thru and sung some songs and he really enjoyed that,so much that they came thru a second time,he's a sweet child,keep him in your prayers....................... Praying.........................
And Friday night we lost a family in our community a husand and wife died in a house fire,don't know all the details yet,but the wife was a close friend to my family and her brother is a close friend of mine,please pray for the children and their family............................ Praying hug Wave...............................

See yall after bit,hate ending on such a sad note,so here's a little something to ponder on the rest of your day,when folks tell you you CAN'T do something because of health issues or other issues,show them the CAN side of you,I have and it has done wonders for me,no one means to hold you down,but some folks only see the outer you and don't see the inner CAN side of you,have a wonderful Sunday.............................................. Christmas............................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Well, I went by a shelter yesterday and looked around. They have a lot of pit bulls. Dumb people get one thinking they might like them and they wind up putting them in the shelters cause they are afraid of a dog like that. Stupid people, think before you act.
I saw one that got my attention. The only thing is he looks a lot like Chewy. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. He's about 5 years old and kinda has an attitude like, what do you want? He didn't jump around and bark like a lot of them, he just looked at me like he was thinkin, Okay, I'm stuck in here, might as well get some rest. I';m going to go back and take him out for a walk and see how he acts outside of the cage.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good luck Floyd. Sounds like you two made a connection!! I bet when he is out of his cage, he won't leave your side! hug

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Good luck with him Floyd. Pits are good dogs, they have just gotten a bad rap from too many stupid people.
Hopefully this work week goes by a little better for me.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Brrrr, cold out here in the land of sunshine.
Mouse, I hope your week goes better for ya. I wasn't thinking of a pit for me, I was just commenting on the number of them that get turned in to the shelters. Chewy was a chihuaha mix that was Diane's dog that became mine. He had his own personality. He was well trained, he would do anything I told him, when he was ready. Here he is.

By goodscotch at 2011-04-21
This dog I found seems to have his kind of persoanlity, not high strung, not yappy, kind of laid back.
Praying Angel hug

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,that new dog sounds like you Floyd,lol and I bet you see things like I do,first impressions are the best,I know when we went to get Tipsey,I was watching the other pups and they where wide open,and then Tips came walking calmly over to Mannie,and started cuddling up with Mannie,I said we'll take this one..................and sense that day she's been Mannie's and my best buddy............so happy with the desicion,love her like the rest of family................ hug...................................

Hope your week is a good one Mouse,prayers to you and all my Drr family,see ya'll after while,and good to see you typing Christen.................... Praying hug Wave........................................................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Sunny Monday, bit of a cold start to the day, but it looks nice out there.

Michelle, I could never stop talking to you... especially when there is so much smack I could talk, like the Cryboys collapse yesterday against the Giants. Big Grin Loved the Wally tree!

Floyd, I'd say you're ready to head east! Big Grin I hear you about pit bulls. It's a shame, because if they're trained right, they're absolutely great dogs. I know 2 couples with pits, and the dogs are absolute sweethearts. I hope the pooch you've been checking out is a good match.

Christine, you don't need to tell me about the cold. It's a brisk walk to and from the bus stop, especially in the morning. BBBBRRRRRR

Hi Mike! Christmas Great to hear about Brayden. Sure am sorry to hear about the couple in the fire. I'm with you on the CAN do side. Just this morning, someone asked me how I can always be pleasant, even when we're under a lot of stress. It's just my personality, and besides, I know how blessed I am. Life is too short to be miserable.

WAO, Mouse, Nicole, everyone, have a great day!

Nicole... I'm disappointed in Albert. I'll start a separate thread on that.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of dragdavis36
posted Hide Post
Good evening DRR ... 4 hrs behind the East Coast here in Alaska... Wow I have been out of touch with the world up here! I can't remember the last time I was on DRR. Snowboarding is the only activity I'm getting here in Fairbanks... and its sparse unless I travel south some. Snowmachine will come next winter, I guess. I hear them running up and down the trails from my cabin on a daily basis.

After a -40 cold spur for a week two weeks ago... it's now hovering 30 degrees here. Weekend before last it got to 45 .. icey icey and no snowboarding because it was too warm. Didn't think I could say that.

It snowed a couple more inches today... and the snow machines toys were not out flattening the paths.. so I was out jogging in nice 28 degree weather this afternoon... in 2 inches of untouched snow. That'll give you a workout.

Hope all my racing buddies are staying warm back East!

Posts: 719 | Location: AK | Registered: April 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all!

Christina.... -40?!?! Uummm... no thanks!! And jogging, at all... no thanks, let alone in snow or cold weather. But, I guess if you're not racing, ya gotta do something! Big Grin What took you to Alaska?

Where is the crew? Open up, Mike, I need my sweet tea! Sleep