DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
WELL I EASED DOWN TO THE FARM THIS MORNING, AND I SAW THIS GUY SELLING TATERS PRETTY GOOD LOOKING TATERS INDEED, AND ASKED SOME GUY WHO THE HELL THAT WAS SELLING THOSE TATERS HE LAUGHTED REAL BIG AND SAID O THATS MIKE HAWKS. SO SINCE I HAD NEVER REALLY MET BIG MIKE I JUST EASED MY SKINNY LITTLE BUTT RIGHT AND SAID HI AND THEN HE INTRODUCED ME TO SOME OTHER GUY FERN SOMETHING BIG MIKE GIVE ME A LOLLY POP AND WE SAID BYE.

NICE SEEING MIKE AND THAT OTHER GUY ALSO. bow

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ""PAT McCROTCH,

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Going to try this work thing again. I only made it a few hours Thurday, and couldn't take it anymore. Maybe today, I'll be able to do all 8 hrs.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Brrrrr, it's cold out here, 34*. My poor old lemon tree has a full harvest on it and if I don't pick them today I'm going to lose them to frost.Hope all my neighbors and the folks at work need lemons.
My boy got back from PRI yesterday, said it was a very succesfull show and he got to see Michelle again. I'm going to have to do it with him next year.
Hang in there, Mouse. It's goin to get better.
hug to Michelle and all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,hope everyones weekend was as good as mine,had a blast at the Farm Flea Mkt.met alot of my Drr family,was fun meeting Pat,Fern came along about the time Pat did,and we all had a great laugh and even met alot of folks that don't post but follows our little thread to see what we are into,and that was cool.

Thanks to everybody for coming by and saying hi,and for buying TATERS,sold several and sold other stuff too,came back with more that I left with,not sure how that happened,lol,my two boys Hutchens and Mannie,can't takem nowhere without them wanting something, No No Big Grin....................

Prayers out to ya Mouse,hope today is better than the last one,and Floyd,pick them lemons and send me a box of one,Mannie loves lemons.................... Wink.................I trade you some TATERS...................... big idea...................................

Ok,prayers to you all my friends,and if your reading and don't post,welcome,don't feel like like you're just a lurker,you're part of our puter family,just keep sending them prayers up for us,and smile all you can,I do know days can be tough,but one thing(of many)my dear Dad left me when he went to Heaven,was to laugh and smile all you can,it's wonderful med's............................. hug...........................

See ya'll............... Praying hug Wave...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Monday, Monday. And that's all I got to say about that. One of our local racers, Jerry Nether, lost his battle with cancer yesterday. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing him, he ran S/G - S/R and S/Strt - H/R more than brackets. He did roll cage and chassis work, and it was of the finest quality.

Mouse, good luck with the knee.

Floyd, that can't happen too often... warmer in Pittsburgh, 50, this morning. Life handed you lemons... make some lemonade! Big Grin Little shot of tequila in there goes well... so I'm told. Big Grin

Wish I had been able to go to PRI too. Same deal, maybe next year. I know Michelle and the family were enjoying themselves a bunch.

Hi Mike! Wave Sounds like a good time at the Farm. That's the cool thing about DRR folks, so good to meet them in person. I think when Susie and Mark move to TN, Floyd will have to bring the Hay Hauler to the WFC VIII, Christine will have to come down with us, and you and Michelle will have to come over. Oh, and Nicole and SL will have to come over too. See, I got it all planned. Big Grin

Have a great day, all! Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Let's see, I like mashed tators, fried tators, baked tators and tator pancakes. I wonder how mashed lemons, fried lemons, baked lemons and lemon pancakes would be. Hum
Chuck's the new tour guide. Set up the travel arrangements. Car
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Ok, Floyd, here are your arrangements for the WFC VIII:

Fuel up truck. Hook up trailer, with Hay Hauler on it. Head east for a long time, look for Bristol once you cross the Mississippi. If you come to the ocean where the sun rises over, you went too far.
Laughing Rolling

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, I was locked out...lol, couldn't remember my password not that I've had much time in the last week or so. Oranges here, walk out the back or front door at our friends new house in Mt Dora, and you walk right up to the orange trees..loaded with oranges! Kids had so much fun, Seaworld was a blast the pool area was amazing when we were at the hotel...had fun talking with Marty, we've made plans for you next year Floyd hug and I'm going to be needing your address, you'll be getting a box with air holes & "live" written on it (I hear you'll be getting a few of them lol) Just kidding, but we had fun talking with Marty about it. I shared my prime rib with Rick, he said it was a little green but still good! Hope Marty gave you the hug I sent!!
Okay, Chuck go Stee wait that was last week right? I need some serious catch up! We were crushed when Adiayn came home with VT on his cheek, we were like "what?@?@!!?? is that???" no honey you don't like maroon/orange...lol
Madi wants to be a Dallas cheerleader now, and a model, and a nurse, and a podiatrist, and a race car driver, and...so that's cool for our Cowboys I guess. She goes around in carolina blue most of the time now Lil Man is okay with blue, if we can just keep him there as we live in beamer country.
Mike I want some of those taters, ya hear? Hate we missed the farm, we need to sell some stuff but I'm sure Rick would've liked to shopped. Would've loved to be at the tribute Ma B!! Glad you had fun in Tn Susie, hope you catch up Nicole, hope you are doing good Mouse, Hi Pat, Rooster, Hi Allen, hope you're all good!
Prayers all around, appreciate you guys!!

Oh, and thanks for the ND magazine with the Ohio Ad Floyd, but where are my lemons??? lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi Michelle, I still haven't made up my mind about when I want a new buddy. Everytime I think I want to go down to the shelter somrthing comes up to change my mind. I know, it's definetly effecting my life, but I want to know I'm ready to start another relationship. I'm doing christmas cards now and it's the first time in 11 years his name is not going to be on them. perhaps what you all say is the way to do it. Give me one and let me run with it. I love you all for your cares about me, I really do. It's that time of the year but I'll be allright.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Rainy Tuesday here. Makes me want to sleep all day, wish I could.

Floyd, I really do feel for you. I know you'll be ok too. My 2 cents, you'll know when you're ready. And when you are, that will truly be one lucky dog.

Michelle, did I know these things before?? Cryboys fan?? At least you were smart not to mention it when you were at PRP. Christine and I would have taken it in stride, but the heat you would have gotten from Joey and Sonya, woo! Big Grin And Carolina?? Well, I do like them, but like Duke more.

You all have great day!

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Put some one smileys up Smile

Just want in

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
and Kentucky bball & the yankees and...we are a mixed up bunch..but you play nice now Chuck!! lol

I agree with Chuck, you will know Floyd...and when...hang in there, we all love you too!!

Christmas 2

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Floyd, chin up! I haven't put a tree up yet, just not in the mood. Can't even listen to the Christmas songs either. It sucks Floyd, but we have to keep moving. I am sending you really really big hugs!!! When you are ready to go to the shelter, you will go. I know there will be buddy waiting for you!!!

Love you guys!!! hug Wave Ice Cream

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
hug right back at you, Christine. Yeah, it's that time of year for some of us. A lot of reflecting to do and a lot of memories coming back. I've got a picture of Diane opening Christmas presents right here in front of me. There is a small tree with blinking lights on the hearth right between Diane and Chewy.
I'll reach down and grab myself by the ears and pull my head out of my a$$ and get busy doin some cookin here real soon. It's time to make cheese cake and quiche. A liitle cookin and drinkin always makes me feel good.
Everybody have a gooden. Praying Angel hug
Hey Baby, it's cold outside!!!!!!!!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,missed yesterday,had to make a early Dr.checkup,so needless to say I missed the party............... Christmas 2...............
Thanks Nicole the new smilies,they are cool,I'm not a big Christmas person,but the Christmas smilies worked they made me smile, Big Grin..............................

Floyd,you are the man,when you are ready for a new buddy,the shelter is the right place to start,the pups(dogs)there are really cool and waiting for someone to love them,you'll do just fine,Mannie me and Tipsey,may have to put the mini-winnie in flight and come out for Christmas for a visit............ Christmas New Year.................and New Years too................ Eyes Big Grin.....................................

Well prayers to all and God Bless our country and our soldiers and all my friend out in puter land,this is a great place to be.............. Praying hug Christmas......................................

Chuck,Mannie says he's a Steeler fan,as am I,he said he wanted to play for the Steelers,and reckon Chuck would come watch me play,and I said sure,me and Chuck would be on the front row,cheering you on................. Party I rule Big Grin.......................and singing the Hank song,why can't we all just have a loooonnnnng neck................ Christmas 2............................................

On a serious note,need prayers sent out for a friend of mine,his little boy was borned with a ton of issues,and now that he is 6yrs.old they are starting to show up,big time,will be having big time surgrey fri.two different ones on his stomach,one which has never been tried on a human being,but must try it for him to live,so pray for the family,and little Brayden Payne,thanks friends...................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Mikey!

Praying Praying to Brayden and the Payne family.

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
stopped in to say hey. prayers sent out for Brayden....i've been rained out for a short time ...i think i'll do like floyd and take a nap!...hope you fared well with your taters last weekend mike(and parts). hi michelle .mouse . mr.chuck .ma .ken .and who all else!...
i been glad to have work and dec. looks good, so allz well.
starting on the chevelle paint job like next week.
dragster assy. is slow but it does get some of my time...
you guys take care and i'll try to be a lil' more regular.

and remember through the holiday time ...nonna this: Christmas 2 nonna this: Car nonna this: Busted nonna this: crying and nonna this: RIP ......always thinkin' of susie baby! Wink...Allen111

This message has been edited. Last edited by: W.A.O. 111,

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Christmas Christmas 2 New Year Just want in
These are cool!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morming everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,man the sun is shining,and the wind is blowing and I'm up seeing it all,I'm as happy as if I was rich,but I'll never know what being rich in money is like,but I'm rich in friends and a place to sleep and eat and some food in the cabient to eat so I am rich in the things that really count,I be thinking money rich folks have trouble finding these things,cause money brings alot of things that none of us need,TROUBLES,so enough to be happy is good,but ofcourse thats just me thinking out loud......................................... Hum Smile....................................

Ok prayers out to all my friends here on Drr,keep praying for little Brayden Payne,and my Aunt Barb,she is still in the nursing home and my Mom seems to get a little weaker each day,she says she's ready to go see PaPa,but I tell her in God's time,ya'll all have a great and smiled filled day....................................... Praying hug Christmas...........................................................