DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
That's it, I got nothin else to say.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Back at it. Woo. Thanksgiving wss great, can't beat my momma's cookin'. Had a ton of fun playing games and goofing around with the kids. Great stuff.

Hi Mike! Wave Well said, and I agree.

Christine texted me yesterday, that she and the family were doing ok. They had a big get together Saturday night to remember Mark, and it helped a lot. That was great to hear.

Looks like I won a couple of the Tim Murphy Memorial auctions, way cool!

I don't like to rush the seasons, wish there was a way to slow them down. But now that Thanksgiving has past, I'm looking forward to all of the Christmas stuff. The Grinch is on tonight, and so is Scrooged. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, sitting at Bahama breeze in sunny Florida, having a grt time with the kids, Seaworld tomorrow...awesome pool here too so the kids are excited...wish u were here Floyd & eone else too! I'll stop and say hey to Marty too later this week...prayers all around!

Hugs to Ma B, luv u
& the rest of u guys too!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,a little wet and cool here this AM,prayers to all of you and we'll catch up after bit.......................... Praying hug Wave..................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,kinda sad up in here talking to meself,but Me and Mannies fine,suns going to shine today they say,prayers to all you folks,ya'll come now ya here............................... Praying hug Wave............................

The Diner may dose,but we never close,woohoo...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
This is my last day off from surgery. I go back to work tomorrow. I'm not quite sure how that's going to work out though. I just quit walking without crutches, and I still can't walk up and down stairs. Seems a little too soon to me, but I guess I'll figure it out. If nothing else, I'll damage the knee again and have to have another surgery.
Y'all have a great day. See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day. Winter is definitely coming. Breezy and high 30s out there today. I guess we couldn't hold it off forever.

Hi Mike! Wave Nope, we don't close. Big Grin

Mouse, I sure hope you don't need another surgery. I just hope the docs got it right this time.

Michelle, sounds like you're having a blast, good stuff! Wish I could have made it down. Maybe next year.

Quick update from Karen last night on the CarePage... www.thinkingofnikki.com is now up!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! We celebrated ours on Saturday with a tribute to Mark. It was great to have our friends and family around us!

Floyd, been thinking about you!! Chin up!

Enjoy your loved ones, and tell someone you love them!!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sounds really nice Ma B, we r having a blast...pri starts tom, Floyd send me Martys booth # again....thanks...prayers all around!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang.
I'm not sure how this is going to go today, but I'm getting ready for work. The good thing is, my Dr restricted me to only 8 hrs a day for a couple of weeks instead of our normal 10 hrs a day. Hopefully I can make it the 8 hrs. I still think it's too soon, but I'm not a Dr.
Y'all have a great day and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,good luck with work Mouse,prayers sent to ya.............................
Ya'll have fun Michelle..........................
Good to see you type Christen...................
Chuck,how bout our Steelers winning ugly is still winning.............................
Floyd,you are in mine and Mannie's thoughts.............
Prayer to all you fine folks,got to go deliver some taters,(thats right taters)see ya'll.................. Praying hug Wave.......................

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hola gang!!

Yes I am still alive... Been quite busy with Scott gone for 3 weeks then the Holidays....

I hope everyone is doing good!!! I will have to catch up on all the posts soon.. Having a tough time with our businesses in Idaho so having to work even extra hard and are truely blest for having DRR it is the only thing that is saving us!!! Thanks so much to each of you not worthy

Mike I love taters Smile

Hugs

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Little cool frosty start to the day, but the sun is out now at least, looks good enough when I gopher my noggin up out of the cube farm.

Mouse, I sure hope your knee is ok. You know your limitations. Don't push it to the point of reinjury.

Hi Mike! Wave Yeah, it wasn't pretty, but an ugly win is always better than a pretty loss. Big Grin Just like racing... as long as the lamp is on in your lane, that's all that matters.

Nicole, I hope the bidness in Taterland (blaming that on Mike and Shooter Big Grin) straightens out for you.

Michelle, enjoy FL and PRI!

You all have a great day!

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
evenin' ya'll!..just stopped through to say hey and all is well here!..you guys are always in my prayers!...have a great nite and i'll be back soon!.... Winksusie

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,I figure ya'll liked taters too Nicole,WO slow down you're like me,we get to moving to fast,lol..................
Prayers to you all,and have a fine day........................ Praying hug Wave.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Angel Mornin Y'all!
It's nipply out here. Went to get a cup of coffee and it's 56* in that half of the house. I got the thermostat set to turn on at 4 and off at 5:30 when I normally go to work. Guess I better reset it to my new schedule.
Okay, I promise, today the race truck gets off the trailer. I did get the scooter unloaded last weekend. Hate to rush into anything, don't want to make a mistake. Big Grin
Y'all have a gooden, tators, eggs and sausage for breakfast.
hug to all the ladies.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4816 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!!

Sun is out here, looks good even if it's staying in the low 40s. You all have a great weekend. Go Steelers!

Get your prescriptions filled too...
Ice Cream Ice Cream

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,off to the Farm for the big winter flea mkt.,going to be a nicen,pretty weather and taters for sale,along with some racing junk(quailty stuff)too............... Big Grin....................

Prayers to you all,and be safe traveling or doing whatever you are doing,see ya'll after while................ Praying hug Wave....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
big MIKE see ya after while dude Winkand what a weekend for a 1000 bucks and 800 for 10 bucks only at the FARM Smile on sunday

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Got home on Wednesday morning and been trying to catch up ever since. Being self employed has it's draw backs, like the fact that nothing gets done while you are gone. Had a great time in Tennessee with the kids, but as usual I sure hated to leave and left my tears over at least two states. Can't wait for the day I don't have to leave them. The bright spot was that all my clients who are like my family were sure glad to have me home and had lots of hugs for me.

Came home to one heck of a wind storm, knocked down a lot of trees, fortunately none of them were ours. We have about 20 big trees around our house, so we were pretty nervous for a couple of days.

You all have a great day, I have to go make some cupcakes for the Racer party at Infineon tonight.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Hey WA you never told us about your trip to Daytona. Was it like Vegas, what happens in Daytona stays in Daytona? Wave

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post