DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 784
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang, just love you guys, so lucky to have so many great friends. I get it now Mike Wink You, Hutchens and Mannie can plan on traveling to the Natl's we go to lol. Chuck you are just the coolest person I know. Thanks to all of you, Nicole, Susie, Mouse and my pal, Floyd hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,kinda damp here again this morning,wow another day off,try it again tomorrow,need to get at it,but my IT is feeling slow,guess the fall air has got IT feeling slow,so slow IT is............ Hum Eyes Tongue......................like a herd of tuttles........................ Wink...........................

Wow Michelle,bet you guys won't come down this week,don't blame you a bit,what a weekend,lots of excitement,and lots of laughs,and finish it off with a Walley and a flat Walley,to cool,I'm so proud of you guys,and yes we (Mannie,Me,and MHR)will be available for appearences for Nat.and Div.races next year and we are cheap............. Eyes Laughing ............................

Ok,prayers to you all and have as gooder Tuesday as allowed by mankind,or womankind,whatever flips you quarter,by everybody.................. Praying hug Wave..............................

Mannies first fooseball game of the year tonight,new league this year,hope the guys are ready,I know Mannie is popping his own guys already,hope he can carry it over to the other team,man his legs are like a machine,he had four guys on his back lastnight at practice,carrying them for 5 extra yards,hope he will have fun and be safe............................. Smile........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday, woo hoo! Sorry, don't mean to rub it in, just excited to go racing and be with my friends all weekend, and hopefully do well and bring home another title with Team PRP.

Thanks Susie, sure going to try! Finish the oil change, change the plugs, and the Hammerhead will be ready.

Michelle, I don't know about that. I hope you ride that high all week! And I am glad that you all didn't leave when Rick wanted to. Reading the other thread, that was really scary! I'm hoping to be able to see the event at some point... Greg and Scotty have Xbox, online, and the package that lets them watch all of an NHRA event.

Hi Mike! Wave I hope Mannie has a lot of fun and stays safe too. I hope to meet Ms. Mary, if she ever comes to Bristol to watch Chris race at the WFC. Chris is a class act, I could read the joy in his post on the thread congratulating him for the bracket finals win, just like I heard in Michelle's voice. Great stuff!

Ice cream time, celebratory style! Michelle's buying! Big Grin Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
stopped in to say hey!...i'll be in to throw down an update real soon!

michelle,mike,floyd,mouse,ken,mr.chuck,nicole,and the lookers!....God bless ya'll ... i'm o.k. susie! miss ya'll....Allen111

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Well summer is finally here, now that it is the last official day of summer. 95 degrees and not the hottest part of the day yet. What a crazy weather year.

WA thanks for checking in. I worry when we haven't heard from you in awhile. hug

Wave Chuck, Christine, Floyd, Michelle, Mike, Mouse, Nicole, Ken & everyone else. You all have a great day, what's left of it anyway.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
It's Humpday, almost through with this week.
Y'all have a great day, and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
why is it , every month flies by and i end up chasin' the days to make ends meet?...gettin' sick of it!..i get into some off-the-wall shyt !...gotta restoration goin' on a "American Steam Safe Company" vault from like around 1871 goin' on thats an a s s ache! also got one of those scales that read yer fortune right behind it,( got involved with a pawn shop that is exclusively using my service ) a dodge truck resto. , a stinkin' '66 ss chevelle conv. that i cant get all the air out of the dang top fluid lines. then a huge residential interior to repaint by nov.1!... now how is all that gonna happen? other that that gotta job to write up and submit by 11 this a.m., guess i should of waited till 10 ;59 to start it!...geez! ..any way , life is good ,gals are treatin' me right ,and Gods still on the throne!...oh here's what the safe looks like....

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

i had to make a lock access and cut out a hinge acorn for the missing one on the hinge!...piece of cake!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

nothin to do but get after it and turn up the heat!.. thats the latest so consider yerselves updated!...so now it's off to take over the world!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

you'z guys have a great day and get out there and be somebody!...

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
forgot about the racecar! .. i'm thinkin' about droppin' it off at ray's and just keep workin' on money jobs!...Allen111
big idea
later guys, and you know who!...right susie?...
Wink

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,raining again here this morning,looks like the norm for a few days,oh well,it'll stop and get dry and that'll be the norm for a few days............yea................

Mannie scored a TD in the first game of the year for the tigers and had about 4 back field tackles,the team played great,and it's great to see them having fun........... Wink...................

Well prayers to you all and have a goodern and we'll see ya'll in a bit............. Praying hug Wave.............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
yeah Mannie !! Madi is cheerleading now, I wondered if we may bump into you guys on the field somewhere...

good morning gang, java is kickin, and our feet haven't touched the ground yet! doesn't look like Lucas is on tv this week, and they have taken it off the espn3 so if any of you know how to get any of the recorded stuff, pls let us know.

have a day full of smiles !!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mike it is raining here too!!! Feel sorry for the kids, actually the parents of the kids, that just got rolled last night for homecoming!! Eyes

WAO wow that looks like quite the project... at least you have work... that is a good thing right now!!

Good job Mannie... Hope the whole season goes like that Smile

Well gonna be a long day so I'd better start now....

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Supposed to rain here too, and while I like the farmers getting what they need, I'd like the rain to fall after racing is done, and before it starts. If the forecast doesn't change, getting bracket finals in is going to be a challenge.

WAO, how much does that safe weigh? It won't surprise me if it's literally a ton or more. You have some interesting projects lined up. Pics of the Chevelle?

wOOt way to go Mannie! Who was smiling more, Mannie, or his proud dad? Big Grin

Got the emails Michelle, probably have them up later tonight, got to get my running around done first.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
9K + lbs chuck ...you were real close!...i'll show you the ss later this eve. , it's not mine -a customers car! it's a bad ride though,496 4-speed, just put a 3" flowmaster system on it. the motor hits hard too! if i can only get the air out of the lines i'll be doin something!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Well, good news and bad.

The list of top ten richest people in America is out, and I didn't make it AGAIN!! What in Hell do I need to do? I've got $200.00 in the bank own three RVs a truck and a car, and the race car with trailer. Well over a $1,000.00 in assests.

Boy oh boy, miss by a few billion dollars, and you don't even get interviewed. Sometimes, life is just not fair.

Oh, but the docs tell me that tests show good improvement. Now, if I had enough of somebody's money to go out and celebrate and could cut a light, life would be perfect

Youse guys be of good cheer

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good news Ken Smile

Oh and I didn't make the list either crying

Oh well!! I have a great family and wonderful friends Smile

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
here's the chevelle Chuck...3" flowmaster exhaust ...had to move motor back so the pan would work!..that aggravating air in the lines,...ect....enjoy!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

had to move the motor back an inch to make this pan work!...dist just did clear!

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

.....Allen111

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks.
Well I guess this really is Thursday for me. Get to work some overtime tomorrow. Not that it will kill me but I don't need it.
Looks like it going to rain for most of the day here in Northeast Okla. That's ok, we need it.
Y'all have a great day, and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,got up early this morning to see what 5:30 looks like,well after a cup of coffee,it's still looks dark,so I gotta haul some steel for a guy this morning,then maybe put the carb on old Mad Mater thats right the Mater may make some noise after bit............. Car.................woooooohoooooooo.............................

Wao,good looking chevelle,paint them tie rod ends,before you send her on her way.......... Hum..................my first car was a 66 shevelle,alway had a soft place in my heart for em................slow down some,you're making me tried with all that work talk................ Wink......................

Ken,so good to hear you're doing good,glad the Dr.agree that you are doing well,I did't make it in the big money deal either,needed one more junk care to put me over the top............................ Hum Big Grin...............................

Well here's hope the rest of you knot heads have a good day and yes I got your backs ifn you need me,prayers to you all and god Bless you all my friends............... Hum Praying hug Wave...................................

Disclaimer::the knot head comments are neither meant to hurt feelings or in any way make you think you are a knot head.............just saying.................... Hum Eyes Tongue.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
knotty head gin

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
that is a good looking chevelle i use to have a 66 put drunk dumps all over that thing drinking knotty head gin Car

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post