DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody,off to the pumpkin patch to find the great pumpkin this morning,or load lots of pumpkins for little sis,she has her corn maze going on,and needs a little help with the pumpkin gathering,big brother to the rescue, Wink...............going to be a good day,got some of my stuff done yesterday,now off to help out family,life is good............ Big Grin.........................

Was telling ya'll about Mannies fooseball game yesterday,got to tell you what the coach told me at school yesterday,said Mannie ran back to the huddle tuesday night after a 20yd. gain,and said coach you want a TD,just give me the ball,and the coach said he will or he will get tackled and not,said Mannie took the ball and ran it all the way for the TD,said Mannie came back and said see there you go,my boy has come along way since last year,that was so great to hear him speaking up for hiself last year he would'nt had done that,thanks for all the prayers..................... hug Praying....................and then he scored two more...................... Wink.......................................

Ken,sorry you all won't be moving to Tenn.yet,but glad to hear ya'll have a plan,hope you keep doing well,and FB will get old after awhile,it has for me,it hits me as a place to spend to much time,listening to to much bs,but thats just me,plus everything I say goes up for reveiw by my family and thats to much DRAMA,don't need that............... Hum No No.................Hope you keep on doing good...............

Floyd,good to hear about Chewy doing better,it's unreal what these Vet. can do these days,and spoil away,I know he's worth it............................

Prayers all around and ya'll have as gooder day as possible................. Praying hug.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all-I'm off to the div. 2 bracket finals-hope all the rest of you have a good day at work Rolling

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
bednar good luck at the BF's,and rub it in why don't ya.............lol............ Wink Big Grin....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
top of the morning gang...it's a BEautiful day today...Floyd hug & give one to Chewy for me today...prayers all around, Mouse, Chuck, Mike, Susie, Ma B, Nicole, Ken, Bednar, Bob, Rooster, Allen & anyone I missed...

thought I'd share a couple of links if you guys have some reading time lol
K & N story

Bracket Race Central story
and DRR put one on the home page too...making us feel special that's for sure, I want to do it again just so I can thank my Good Morning gang on DRR...you guys are the best!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of "The Bender"
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Hawks:
bednar good luck at the BF's,and rub it in why don't ya.............lol............ Wink Big Grin....................................
Thank you-have a good day at WORK Laughing

272" Spitzer
540 Chevy
The Blower Shop XR1
FTI XPM Series Converter
FTI Level 6 Powerglide
3.69@199
.916 60'

2017 Bradenton Heads Up Madness
Open Outlaw Champ

2018 PDRA T/D #5
2019 PDRA T/D #2

2020 Retired From T/D Competition....

2020 Bradenton NMCA Hemi Shootout Winner

2021 getting back into bracket racing with a Gen3 Hemi powered 87 Cutlass.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Yes | Registered: July 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! My Friday too, I think. I had planned to go to Norwalk this weekend for the No Box Bonanza,and took the time off for it. No word on the transmission yet.

Bednar, good luck!

Ken, good to hear things are going well with the chemo, and that you have a plan. FB is meh. Good points and bad, like anything else. I don't do any of the games or apps, so that helps limit my time on there.

Hi Mike! Wave So glad to hear Mannie is doing well, overall, as well as in fooseball.

Floyd, I hope you have Chewy home and spoiled today, or real soon at least! Praying

Nicole, the Cards did it! Woo hoo! I fell asleep switching between 3 games (it's good to be me!), the Bucs-Brewers, Bosox-O's, and Braves-Phils. I caught Sportscenter when I woke up. What a comeback by both the Cards and Rays, and what a comeback in last night's game by the Rays! The only bummer is Pujols didn't get 1 more hit and 1 more rbi, to keep his .300 and 100 rbi streak going. Definitely pulling for the Cards... don't like that the Bucs are the Brewers doormat, still don't like the Philthies from the rivalry of the late '70s, and I don't see AZ having the talent to match up. Rays-Cards in the WS would be cool!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Floyd Hope you get to bring Chewy home Smile I know how ya feel Lucy has been a god send and I hope to have her for a long time... she will be what helps me get through the kids moving out for college and stuff.... I know that will be a few more years but I plan on her living to be 100 Smile

Chuck Yahoo the Cards are in and ya too bad for Albert I was hoping but he is still the best ever.. hope we get to keep him.... And I sure hope we go all the way!!!!

Mike that is great news about Mannie I know it is hard for kids to find their "thing" it is good he has found his.....

Well got lots to get caught up on Scott is back in Idaho for the rest of the week, I feel a little better this am. Now to get caught up lol

Megan has a hugh DECA project she is working with Vanderbilt on a campaign to prevent texting while driving, it is a year long project and the are kicking it off on Friday..
So she is making posters, a sign, a colliage(sp) of a bunch of pictures and putting a big display in the school so up till midnight helping..

If yall have any ideas for her it would be great...

The don't have much money for it, but she will make it work... The logo is UP(but an up arrow)2u... Like the gum!!!!

Michelle, Mouse, Chuck, Mike, Susie, Ma B, Ken, Bednar, Bob, Rooster, Allen & anyone I missed...

Have a great one@!!!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
I brought my buddy home last nite. Man, was he happy to get out of there. We were in the lobby settling the bill and he was back in the kennel area and heard my voice and started barking. The attendant brought him out and all he wanted to do was get out of there. He's lost some weight and is weak but the prognosis is good. he's on 4 anti biotics to get the lung infection under control.
Thanks all for the concern. He and I are just going to kick back this weekend and get him back up to par.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug not worthy

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,good news Floyd,now you and Chewy lay back in the recliner and enjoy some rehab, Wink...........that'll be good for you and him......................

Got to get back to the pumpkin patch,little sis,is a heck of a farmer,got lots to do,ya'll have a wonderful weekend,and prayers to all for a safe and W filled weekend.......................... Praying hug Car................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Great news for Floyd and Chewy!! take it easy this wknd & enjoy!! it's gonna get cold this wknd..sheez taking Madi to hopefully find out she does not have a broken ankle after her fall at school yesterday Frown

Nicole, send me your cell # & I will text you a picture of some up2u promo material I have left over from a merch job I did & can mail to you if it's s'thing Megan can use...what a coincidence! lol

Thanks for the prayers for Madi, prayers all around...the kids said to ask Uncle Mike to pick them out a pumpkin!! lol

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,prayers all around,and have as gooder day as possible,burrrrrr you're right Michelle................ Praying hug Wave...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Had to put Chewy back in the hospital early this morning. He couldn't breathe and won't eat, real weak. I'm alone again.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Y'all have a great weekend.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I'm so very, very sorry Floyd hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Michelle. So am I but they think he's going to be all right. He has pneumonia. He probably will have to stay till Monday. I think I'm going to rig up a oxygen crate here at home. crying

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Sending prayers for little Chewy! So sorry to hear that he had a set back!! Chin up Floyd!!

Have a terrible cold, sinus infection. Home made soup on the menu today!

Mike, Michelle, Chuck, Susie, Nicole, Mouse and everyone have a good day. Stay warm.

Michelle, I hope Madi is doing well! Please give her a hug!!

Going back to bed with meds!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine. Hey I got Chewy to eat some chicken out of my hand yesterday. Perked him right up. Chicken noodle soup for you. hug

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
good Sunday morning gang, done Ma B & she sends one back...Madi has a bright pink cast from below her knee to her toes Frown but as always, she is our lil trooper trying to do everything on her own...funny sometimes to watch...prayers all around, give Chewy a hug for us Floyd!

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of DragnRat
posted Hide Post
Floyd, good to hear Chewy is doing a bit better. Tell him we are pulling for him.

Not much doing here today. My Badgers whooped up on the Huskers. Did not think it would be that lop sided, one way or the nother.

Going to a bar today to watch the Packer game. This will be a first for me. I am not sure I will like it. Seems it will be way to busy and noisey to watch the game, but maybe after the 3rd or 4th Margarita, I will be in the right frame of mind. We shall see.

Well, all you'se guys have a good one. Stay safe and BE OF GOOD CHEER!!

Ken Gasbarri

Ya'll Be Of Good Cheer!!!

Posts: 511 | Location: Full time RVing | Registered: June 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ken and Michelle. I'm heading over to see him and take him some more chicken and find out when I can bring him home. hug