DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rooster_439:
knotty head gin
..................Rooster,ever wonder how something wet could be extra dry.......... Hum..................just thinking out loud........................... Wink....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of rooster_439
posted Hide Post
i kept 7up alive in the 80,s drinking that Smile

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.” Dr.Seuss

Posts: 4191 | Location: twilight zone | Registered: February 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! About to head out to the track for bracket finals, hoping the weather cooperates and let's us race everything. We started off good last night, parked, went to Rick's, had a beer and a pile of wings with Bob, Karen, Ashley, Christine, Joey, Sonya, Scotty, Greg, Bill, Bob, Lorraine, Bob (yep, 3 Bobs), Barry, and Mikey. Good stuff.

WAO, looking good. My buddy Scotty drove our buddy's '66 Chevelle to Modified points championship at Quaker City this year, so I have a soft spot for them too. It was also one of the first models I ever built.

Ken, I didn't make that list either, and I'm glad. I am really glad to hear the good news from the doc, and I hope it keeps coming for you.

You all have a great weekend! I'll update if I can. If it's really good news, Michelle and Nicole will get texts. Big Grin

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
o.k. mike ,i'll ease up on the work talk...lol...thanks chuck!.. ya'll have a jesus filled day !...gotta paint some tie-rod ends!..lol

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well I didn't fell so good last night so around 2 I finally got up and came into the office to work.... around 3:30 the senior crew came and tried to roll our house.... Busted haha.... Well I guess they thought we would go to bed since they got busted.... but I still wasn't feeling good so I kept working... around 4:30 they come BACK....... bahahahaha BUSTED again!!!! Laughing Guess sometimes it pays to have a bad night......

Chuck I sure hope I get lots of texts cuz you are doing awesome Smile

Have a great day everyone... now I need to go get caught up!!!!

hug Praying hug Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
can anyone tell me how to get the live feed from IHRA bracket finals?

Posts: 1 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,sad here today after recieveing word lastnight that a dear racing friend had passed,Gil Carty was a dear friend,did'nt get to see him much in the last few years,but when I did,it was like,we had just been talking,good guy good family,he will surely be missed,prayers to his family,wife Sandy,daugther Chelsea,and son Homer(Gil Jr.)God Speed Gil................ Praying hug.................................

Hey Mooch,sorry I don't know much about live timing stuff,but post it out on the main board and I'm sure you'll get a answer,and thanks for making the GM thread your first stop on the board,come on back anytime........... Smile.....................

Well prayer to you all,and good luck racing to all,and keep us updated Chuck...................... Praying hug Wave...........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang, so very sad about Gil, I'm going to get that pic up I told him about...he is good people.

Check out the 1320 or maybe look for a link on the main board Mooch.

Java is good this morning, Mike, how about one of those big country b'fasts in the morning...been missing those.

Chuck, I want texts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you wear 'em out, I have a good feeling Wink

Floyd, where you been? hug Way to go Moma Nicole!!! lol that is funny stuff...Allen, Rooster, Ken and sweet Susie...hope e'one has a beautiful weekend!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of Dragn
posted Hide Post
Hello all, boy I am excited about this weekends race at RMR it is for an ironman in box on friday night and one in top dragster on saturday.The bad thing is that this race ends our season for 2011, I'm bummed about that. Oct gives us some pretty good racing weather. Ok enough whinning every body have a great weekend!

Bob Seamons

Posts: 207 | Location: In the Garage | Registered: December 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Hey Gang!! The coffee is really good this morning... kept waking up waiting for the seniors to come back... lol.. the left a bunch of stuff so Megan has ammo if they get us again I will set her lose........ I rule

Well we are finally thinking about racing again might go up to the hill for the Southern Survivial if it don't rain....

Well I hope everyone has a super weekend!!!

Wave Hi newbies....

Mooch go to the 1320 go thread you should find it there if not PM me..

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Don't send the ransom money, I escaped. This working crap is for the birds.
hug to all the ladies and a big hug to our driving champion.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4817 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Mike & Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend passing away. My prayers are with his family.

Now on a happy note, I am getting so excited to go to Vegas and the ET Finals. I have been having to hold myself back from packing already. Got 5 more days and then we are on the road. I'm worse than a little kid when it comes to these trips. Life is such an adventure and I try to enjoy each moment as much as I can.

Floyd, what the heck are you doing working, you're supposed to be retired, unlike me who is just tired. Can't wait to finally meet you in Vegas.

WA, that is one he!! of a project you have going there, just remember what I always tell you about smelling the roses.

Chuck, kick some oldsmobubble butt this weekend, I'm cheering you on out here.

Everyone have a great weekend and stay safe.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Rain 2, IHRA/PRP 0

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,hope the rain stops Chuck,prayers to all you guys and gals................. Praying hug...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,we're in a rainy pattern here again today,getting a little muddy here,but we need the water levels,ain't complaining just saying................. Big Grin......................

Need some prayers sent this way,my first cousins daughter was shot friday night by her brother,it was a acceident,but she is still in intensive care,she was shot in the lower stomach and shattered her pelvis bone,shot with a 9mm,she lucky to be here,sad things have to happen like this,but playing with a gun can only have this kind of results,I pray for the brother to,he's not a bad guy,just makes dumb descisions................. Praying........................

Well heres prayers all around and hoping everybody has a wonderful Sunday........................ Praying hug............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, that's just terrible. Damn, people, lock up your guns if you got kids around. At least don't leave them loaded. Mad
Enjpy your rain, Mikey, at least it will be cool. Looks like it might be a little warm in Vegas next week. Not terrible, but enougth to slow the cars down. Glad it isn't an index race.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4817 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everybody.
I hope y'all had a great weekend. It's Monday again, time to get back after it.
Y'all have a good one, and God bless.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like another wet start to the day here,it's ok,everything will be back to dry before you know it.....................

Floyd you're so right about locking up guns,the good news is she's still holding on,the bad news is these were 20 some yr.olds the brother was cleaning or playing with(according to who you ask)and his sister came into his home with a bag of food for a get together,and was shot,details are still a bit cloudy,but also so sad,the sister has two young children,not married,only mom and dad to help out,just another one of those sad stories that could of been avoided if some common sense was in place,still praying she can come out of this ok.................... Praying...............................

To all you guys and gals who got to race,I sure hope you had fun and got some W's,and prayers out to all you my DrrGM thread friends,and readers,have a great and funer day...................... Wave Praying hug...................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, I hope she comes out of it okay, too.
I'll reserve comment on the rest of the subject.
No No

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Mike Praying how horrible!! and I too will reserve comment..... Just hope she survives this...

That news made this stupid cold thing I got gonna on seem so minor Smile

Hope everyone has a great monday!!!

Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook