DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
T.G.I.F. For me anyway.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning ya'll,looking like a fine day to get a little work done,can you call doing things you want to do work, Humthink I'll put whatever it was I was going to do today till tomorrow,but can't do any work tomorrow,Mannie and I are going to Z-max tomorrow with MHR,and watch some funny cars,so I'll be doing whatever it is I was going to do today Sat.if it rains sat.I'll be doing it all Mon.sundays my do nothing day,so my days are set............... Wink Big Grin..................................

Ok good luck at Z-max Michelle,and to all you folks that mite be lucky enough to race this weekend,and prayer for ya'll safety and have as gooder thrusday as humanly possible...................... Praying hug Wave.................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Cool rainy start to the day. I hope it clears out of here in plenty of time for the track to dry. I have the hot rod sitting at the park ride so I can head right to the track once I hop off the bus.

Nicole, some are born cranky, some have crankiness thrust upon them. Big Grin It happens. And then some people just will make you cranky. I hope your mood is better today, with a series win.

Mouse, have a good long weekend. Going racing?

Michelle, hug hug Big W is due! Go get 'em!

Hi Mike! Wave I hope you get to see some nitro cars. My only shot was at Norwalk, and it rained all day that Friday.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.... Well I guess I should get started... Smile

Chuck, Ya I feel better today not Cranky.... but I am headed to Costco so hopefully that don't change it lol....

It rained here last night and is now windy and overcast.... But I don't mind I am glad for the cooler weather, as long as the tordanos stay away Smile

Chuck the Cards now have a slight chance at the division and the wild card so I am keeping my fingers crossed for the post season Wink

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning you bunch of COOL cats,52 here this morning at 7:37,got my long pants on headed to Z-max with Mannie and MHR to watch a little Nhra racing,the cool air is great,just all at once,yea a eye opener............................ Eyes Tongue............................................

Prayers to you all and hope you have a great day................... Praying Wave.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
This is the only thing I like about working 4/10's. I have 3 day weekends a lot.
Chuck, not going this weekend. I'm not sure if I'll go anymore this year. Tulsa has finished with this years bracket races, and I don't want to travel anywhere else with my knee still bothering me like it does.
Y'all have a good one and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Damn, I'm glad it's Friday. Been a long, busy week. I gotta start slowin down. I'm gettin too old for all this work. Time to cut back to 3 days a week workin.
Mouse, I'm just about done for the year too. Got the ET finals in 2 weeks then the last Heritage race middle of October. Try to finish on a high note.
Gotta find some time to watch Michelle do her thing. Sure hope she does good.
Y'all have a gooden. Gonna get Chewy's power window fixed first thing this mornin. He don't like it when his window don't work.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
morning gang!! Bruton forgot to have the track guys turn the a/c off last night..chilly this morning. Race day it is, one time run this morning SStreet is first, SC is last then right into the 1st round of racing. Hope I can keep you busy watching this wknd Floyd hug

Mike look us up, easy to find we are the last row on the pro side, 3 white dogs in the common middle of our pit lol...time to get to it.

Prayers all around, everyone be safe and hope your day is full of smiles Smile

hug Chuck, thank you.

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, TGIF to the 1000000000000 degree! Rain hosed us, no test n tune last night, no pass in the mineshaft air for me. Oh well, hopefully got another shot or 2 at it still this season.

Mouse, I wish I could do 4 10s. I would in a heartbeat. But I am lucky, I can add on time for 9 days, and get the 10th off. What does Tulsa do now, test n tunes?

Mike, have fun and sniff a little nitro for me.

Nicole, with how I feel about the Braves, I would much rather see the Cards get the wild card.

Go get 'em Michelle!! not worthy

You all have a great weekend. And don't forget your medicine Ice Cream Ice Cream

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone. Beautiful morning here in Cali. Getting real excited about the ET finals in Vegas, only 12 more days, but who's counting. Floyd, I'm really looking forward to finally meeting you.

Michelle, you go gettem this weekend. We'll be cheering you on from here.

Mike, you & Mannie have lots of fun, you deserve it.

Well gotta go earn some money for the Vegas trip, so I will see you all later. You all have a great weekend.

Hugs & prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
Ain't nothing but football going on around here today. My son has a game this afternoon, and then later tonight the Florida State/Oklahoma game. Go 'Noles!
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning gang,kinda damp here today and cooler temps,good day to watch fooseball and racing on the tube,or a good evening nap....................... Sleep...........................

Had one of the bestest days ever at Z-max yesterday,Mannie got a bunch of autographs and t-shirts,had Matt Hagen sign his t-shirt,and then Matt went out and ran a 3.99,Mannie's good luck go figure, Hum.................got Melanie Troxels autograph and John Forces and Big Daddy Don Garlits,so he was happy,had a ball around MHR and gang,and ran into lots of old racing friends,and made some new ones,all in all great day...................... Big Grin.................................

Well prayers all around and good luck Michelle,got to see her and the kids for a while lastnight,ya'll have fun and a safe trip home.................... Praying hug....................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good sunday morning gang,prayers all around........................... Praying hug Wave.................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Mike, glad ya got to go watch some racin.
How bout that Michelle? Still in in both classes. We got our own star out there. Car
Y'all have a gooden. Angel hug hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I suppose y'all know Michelle won super comp and runner upped in super street.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
It's Monday already.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Short week for me, here today and tomorrow, off the rest of the week for IHRA Div 3 bracket finals. Good thing is I don't have to travel, PRP is the host. Oil change, spark plug change, and I will be ready to rock.

I knew Michelle won SC; we checked Drag Race Central from my buddy Scotty's phone while we were at dinner. She called shortly after that, and she was so excited and happy, it was awesome just to hear. I can't wait til the Sportsman coverage next week, taping that one!

Mike, I hope Mannie is feeling real good.... lucky charm for Michelle and for Matt Hagan! Big Grin

Hope you all had a great weekend, and will have a great week!

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Michelle Yahoo!!! bow Scott was checking and when he told me I was sooo excited for you... then he told me you also r/u wow what a great weekend!!! Congrats....

We didnt do much here just a little work.. then went downtown with Crisco for a little break it was kinda nice Smile

Well it is gonna be a great week for all of us Big Grin

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning Drr,trying to get my groove on this morning,but having a little trouble,feels like something fell off during this busy weekend,thinking my motivation mite be coming back to get ready to race a little myself,but seems to got side tracked,but it's early in the week you never know what could happen by friday,huh,me and groove on in the same sentence, Hum...............no wonder something fell off,me with a groove on, No Nonot a good thing,lol............... Big Grin....................

Good for you Chuck so glad you get a racing week in,working folks deserve racing weeks,good luck this weekend................. Car........................

Michelle and gang Mannie and myself are so proud of you we knew you could do it,all you got to do is believe,sometimes it's tough,but it's what has to happen before the rest can happen,get it,lol,love ya'll and a great big CONGRATS from your Cana connection............................... Car hug.....................................

Ok prayers to all the rest of you,and hoping you have the bestest week ever.......... Praying hug...............................

Oh,btw,met Chris Plotts granny yesterday,Mary Hayes,such a nice lady,seen her at the BF at Framington,she says she reads this post and enjoys it,so lets be on our bestest behavior,lol,hey Mary,nice meeting you and I'm so proud of Chris,he is a good racer and a good fellow....................stop in a say hey,we love company,and to all that just look in,come on in anytime and have a cup or three of coffee with us,we be just down home folks that love to pull up a pop crate and talk a little(weelll a lot)hehehehehe...............see ya'll Wave.....................................................

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good morning Gang.

Wow Michelle, great job. It's hard enough to run one category, but to run two categories and win & runner-up is awesome. I'm real proud of you girl.

Chuck, have a great time at the finals and enjoy the time off. Good luck with the Oldsmobbubble.

Mike, what can I say, you always make my mornings brighter. I like your thinkin.

WA, where the heck are you, you've been awful quiet lately.

Floyd, only 9 more days and it's Vegas baby. In case you can't tell, I'm getting excited.

Wave Mouse, Nicole, Christine and everyone else.

Hugs & Prayers all around. hug Praying

Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post