DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Oh, and check out the "prayers for Mitch Perkins" thread if you haven't already!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Evening folks,mighty cold here,ribs are sore as heck Chuck,be 2 weeks tomorrow,was hoping they would be better by now.......................................................................................

Ya'll have a gooden,prayers all around,maybe tomorrow wiil bring a brighter and warmer day........................ Smile........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
MAN ITS SO COLD OUT HAD TO SQUAT TO PEE Wink

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I have had enough of this cold weather.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Good mornin Mouse,BTW what do you call cold?40º Big Grin

Have a good Day at work. Sleep

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all!! Tipsy Tuesday

BB ready for summer Car

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,it's still mighty cold here,ready for warmer things to happen,kids two hrs.late on their first day back to school,and Mannie's looking out the windows at the flurries praying it will be called off,funny It seems like yesternight I was doing the same thing,great day time fly's,I really did'nt care for school either,not the learning so much,but the personalities.

Which is kinda funny too,personalities that is,you think you know people and then they'll do something that makes you doubt them and then you don't know how to think about them,I was recentlly,told that nothing on the internet boards was real,I could have swore I was,maybe I'm just fooling myself,well,we'll soon find out.
Anyways it'll be ok,you know the friend part,one thing I know for sure is even over the net,I can still feel true friends,sorry for the vent this morning,just kinda over loaded on mind crap,you know can't get out and work..............................

Well ya'll have a gooden,as for Mannie and I,we're going to sit here and lookout the window and hope the phone rings,and the nice lady say'a no school today,well prayers all around and hope to see ya'll later on..................................................................

Oh just remembered a line from the movies,that mite sum up my toughts this morning,can't remember what movie,but,if it ain't real,you mind won't let you touch it anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Geez, it's cold!! Gotta go to the beach!! Don't mind the snow, just don't like the cold!

I hope everyone is doing well. I am getting along. Gotta keep moving and do what I need to do! I hope everyone has a great New Year, I think we all need that one.

Sonya's Dad had surgery yesterday on his gall bladder and he is doing well. Please send prayers! Apparently, it was really inflamed and infected, but he does have a great group of Angels watching over him!

I really like the new avatar, thanks Nicole! Coming in the spring to see you!

I am planning a trip to Florida to see some good friends of ours that couldn't make it up here. I can't wait to see them and get into some warm weather! I hope to someday meet up with all of you! Thank you again for your support and prayers! I am so happy Mike started this thread! So happy I have all of you as my friends! Great friends, well great Family!!

So go out and shovel more snow! Yuk!! And make some snow Angels!!!

Love you all!!!

Forever "53" Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm ready to drag the torpedo heater into the house from the garage... I rent the second and third floor of a house, and I only have electric baseboard heat. Needless to say, it's not very efficient in this cold. It would be nice even just to see the sun again, even in the cold.

hug hug Christine, I think you got the right idea. I'm hoping to do the same thing, and go see my parents while they're in Florida next month. Thanks for the update on Sonya's dad, I was wondering. Pics from Ghosts Goblins are up on the PRP site now, and there are some nice ones of you in the car with Mark on the outside.

Hey Mike! I sure remember those days too, hoping for the snow day. You know what's true and what isn't, Mike. This is a great thread you started, and you know the folks in here are true. Now you just gotta bring the Minnie Winnie up here with the Furrs come Pro Am time, or make it over to Bristol come WFC time!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL !!!

My Broncos won last night Smile They still will not give them any credit . . . But at least they gotter done Smile

Christine I can't wait till you come Smile

I think I will start looking in Flordia for the spring break. . . Maybe I should start now LOL

Have a great day . . . Oh and it was 14 here this morning and not supposed to get much warmer. . .

Mike vent anytime thats what we are here for Smile

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Found out today that my "bone density" is better now than it was 2 years ago as the result of taking Fosomax (Adrenolate Sodium) and would be even better if I take a calcium supplement. Got up this morning and the wife asked: "What you gonna do today?" My reply: "Nothin'!" She then said: "That's what you did yesterday!" To which I rebutted: "Yea, but I didn't get finished!" Laughing Eyes Angel Hum Wink Big Grin Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....H.U.M.P. day is apon us.

BB didn't have to plow this mornin Big Grin

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
It's Humpday and it's still cold.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Folks,BB not having to plow,good thing..... Big Grin........I believe my little boy could live up there with ya BB,thats all he talks about is having lots of snow,wonder if it has anything to do with,school closings....... Eyes Busted........I remember I sure did wish for snow when I was in school............. Smile................They are on a two hour delay again today,so he's breathing a little easier right now................. Tongue...................

Thanks Nicole and Chuck for the encouragement,I took care of the problem,it's kinda funny how you get up somedays and things look alot worse than they really are,I think I got the winter time blues........ Busted Wink...........Can't let this thread die,will be one year Feb. 11 and I think it's been good for alot of people,I know it has been for me,I just can't sweat the small stuff,did I say winter time blues...............

Like MaB said,I thank the Good Lord each day for my friends here,and know I look forward each day to seeing who posts and to hear about their lifes,so as I like to say,onward and upward....................

MaB so good to see your typing and so good to hear you making plans,to travel and being the caring Ma,we all love,I know thats what Mark would want you to do,God Bless you and we love you(we is me and Mannie and that little wee mouse I carry around in my pocket)....... hug Big Grin......................

Ok ya'll have a gooden and if you get a chance today,tell somebody you love them,makes your heart feel good,especially if you mean it................... Smile.............. Prayingprayers all around and I hope to see you all afterwhile........................... Cool...................................................................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Glad you're feeling better Mike, left you a message yesternight...can we all go to Florida with you Ma B & Chuck? Man, it's cold...I've been feeling so blah the last few days, kinda like I was hit by a truck or something.
Don't you just hate it when you try to take a couple of days off work & wind up in one of the offices every single day-even your regular off days?

Half way there this week, thanks guys for making every week a little brighter...can't believe our one year anniversary is coming up!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Happy HUMP day! We hit the 20s today, heat wave!

Hey Mike! This thread isn't going anywhere. It will be here at the anniversary date, and on and on. I can understand the winter time blues. It's cold and snowy, but not in the fun way. I'm getting myself geared up to get in the routine of coming home and going into the garage, and start working on things. I've got a lot to do. I have to get my uncle's '68 RS/SS Camaro's engine back together and in, so he can sell the car. I need to swap the broken rear end out of the Cutlass, and I'm hoping to do some body work on it before the season starts. I have other things to look forward to, like the carshow in a couple weeks, and our practice tree race next month that I put on with our lurkers (AJ & Mark Big Grin ). Then the season will be here before we know it.

Michelle, I'm just hoping Florida warms up by the time I go! They're about the same temps as us right now!

Y'all have a good'un. hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good thing it is hump day!!!

They are calling for snow here so everyone is talking about getting their milk and bread Laughing Rolling (that cracks me up)and if so the kids will be out of school again.

So I have lots to do today just in case the kids are home for the rest of the week, with it being Megans B day on Friday Smile

Prayers and Hugs to all Praying hug Praying hug

Oh and this tread is going nowhere!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
WELL 2010 IS OFF IT ITS BAD ALREADY MY BROTHER-IN-LAW DIDN'T WAKE UP THIS MORNING SAY A PRAY FOR MY SISTER AND FAMILY NEXT FEW DAYS WILL BE UPSIDE DOWN.HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD Praying Angel RIP

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Oh Man Pat I am so sorry!!! I will send lots of prayers Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Pat: RIP Praying Angel Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post