DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBB DAY BOB
GOOD MORNING ALL ANOTHER MONDAY
SO OFF OFF TO WORK I GO.

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,Bob,you still celabrating that B-day,or was I ahead of it a day or two,or maybe you are having 2 a month,either way Happy B-day Bob......................................

Well the suns shining here this morning,but cool and damp,schools running two hrs.late so I'm getting a double dose of Max and Ruby,this morning,man that Ruby's a annoying sister,you know if I was old Max,I'd tell Ruby to butt a stump,now for ya'll that don't know who Max and Ruby are,they are a kids show about a brother and sister rabbitts,anyway after ten shows you want to choke Ruby,and call CSI,to investigate........................ Eyes Tongue Big Grin......................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll after while,prayers all around..............................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Using up one of my last vacation days of the year. Figured I'd need it after AJ & Bri's wedding. Good to have a driver, so I had no worries, regardless of the number of rum & Cokes. Big Grin Tongue It was a great time, and we were all happy to see Christine. I had the honor of sharing a dance with her, and managed not to maim her toes.

Hey Mike! I hope the bug got back on its own timetable and left ya.

I'm confused too Bob... it today your birthday, or are you celebrating all month? I'll hoist one in your honor regardless of the day. Big Grin

Welcome back Michelle, sounds like an awesome trip!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!!

Well it was a busy weekend for us . . . . Kids and I tackled the outside lights Sat. . . . it only took us til 1 . . . AM Eyes Banging Head But it looks good Smile

Then Sun. when Scott got home we went and bought a tree and got it all decorated . . Done not worthy

Now I can start shopping Banging Head crying No No No I have not started No No Hum crying

Hope you all have a great one Praying hug Praying hug

MsFurr glad you got to meet Scott !!

MaB Praying for ya and thinkin about ya!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Well I can't say anything Nicole, I usually haven't started by now either Big Grin I've just "lucked" into a few things, but no where near done.

This had to be about the most manic Monday I've ever had!! I might be crazy but coming home to the kids having one of their 'picking on each other' evenings was even a good thing! (It takes 2 weeks to get them back to normal after Gan'ma help, but I'm thankful to have her help not worthy )

I'm glad you all had a good weekend Chuck, you guys needed that and we need pics of you & Ma B sharing a dance! Happy b'day Bob, I always assumed a Dec baby would get one gift only, you know for both-that would be cruel Frown

Sending my thoughts and prayers to you guys...always. Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Hey gang where nearly at 40,000 views and not quiet a yr.yet I think that is really COOL......................and MsFurr thats 525 views in 4days,nobodies looking,I'm just saying..................... Big Grin.................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Laughing I like that saying...I'm just saying Cool

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
Big Grin Laughing I like that saying...I'm just saying Cool
..........YUP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
story behind it.. our entire married life, there has always been a saying that Rick picks up somewhere & it hangs around non stop for a while then comes & goes as the years go by. Well, of course for me & everyone who happens to be hanging around us, it's like that song you can't get outta your head so all weekend I've heard "I'm just saying...." and "I HEAR YA!!!" ........................men Confused

FurrRacing.com

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MsFurr:
story behind it.. our entire married life, there has always been a saying that Rick picks up somewhere & it hangs around non stop for a while then comes & goes as the years go by. Well, of course for me & everyone who happens to be hanging around us, it's like that song you can't get outta your head so all weekend I've heard "I'm just saying...." and "I HEAR YA!!!" ........................men Confused
............Creature of habit........I'm just saying..................Women.................... Tongue..........................

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I HEAR YA!!!!!

(I'm just saying... Cool)

FurrRacing.com

DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Tipsy Tuesday boring

BB just happy to be here Cool

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
I need you alls prayers again. I am about to make a career change, and i need the prayers to know that this is the direction that God is wanting me to go. Things are getting bad here at my current employer, and i'm thinking of taking the leap and starting my own business.
I could truly use the prayers.
I hope everybody has a great day.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent Mouse.

Rick & I like the new pic BB, who is driving the jr? Jr's are cool Cool

Morning gang!!! Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of ""PAT McCROTCH
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING YOU KNOW LIKE GOOD MORNING

HANG EM HIGH

Posts: 1023 | Location: RED**** FLA. | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
Picture of stuartsracing
posted Hide Post
GOOD MORNING ALL. Eyes

RICHARD STUART

Posts: 93 | Location: pulaski,va | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Been kinda lax last couple of days but wife's aunt went in yesterday for a angiogram and the results were pretty much as expected, couple of blockages, at 78 years of age there was no encouragement from doctor other than make her comfortable! She gets around pretty good, most of the time but dimensia sets in at times and that confuses her. Wife's gonna pick her up at hospital and bring her home for a few days as her son has relatives in from Italy that is her late brother's son and his family doesn't speak English so that would confuse her even more. Her grandson will be home from New York for the Holidays next week so she will wanta go back to son's and be with him as he is her idol! So we just "truck along" and do what comes naturally!
You all have a safe balance of the week and don't get in the way of those folks huntin' bargains for Christmas presents! Especially those that believe the shortest route is a straight line even if it means cutting across three lanes in front of you! Eyes censored hug Hum Cool Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Mouse, prayers for you. I know that can't be an easy decision. Let us know what you decide.

Prayers too for Sonya. 1 year since her mom Jo Lynn went to heaven. Angel hug

I'm going another year without doing a tree. I like it, but it's been so hectic I'm no where near organized (meaning: my apartment is wrecked). Post up your trees, I'd like to see them. I'll see if I can dig one of my old pics up... many Johnny Lightning Holiday Classics on it. Big Grin I don't have much shopping to do... we draw 1 name in the adults on our side of the family, and my nieces and nephews are easy enough.

I don't know if anyone took a pic of Christine and me dancing. I'll have to ask AJ and Bri when they come back. Since I was off yesterday, Greg and I went down to the Motorworks, and Greg bought some pizza, wings, and hoagie for lunch. Bob was there too, and we had a good time.

Michelle, did you see there are 2 Pro Ams at PRP this year? May 7-8, and August 7-8. August 8 is the Sportsnational/TOC entry. Just sayin'. Big Grin

Hey Mike!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good Morning ALL!!

Mouse praying for ya !!! Praying Praying

Hope everyone has a great day !!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning gang,just got in under the chain,you know morning-afternon,so ready to get at it,Mouse we'll be praying for you,big step,but I see you're in controll and going to the right one for your decision making advice,so I believe it's going to work for ya,what ever you decide..........................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and MsFurr enjoyed the ph.session this morning,I'm just saying................. Wink..................and hope everybodys day is a success at whatever you maybe doing with it,and prayers all around....................MaB still thinking of you..................God Bless.........................................

Hey Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!