DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! I'm ready for some steady real spring weather. We're about 30 degrees colder than yesterday, with some rain and wind. Supposed to warm up a little, then censored looks bad for our opening at PRP.

Mouse, do you run at an IHRA track, and if so, do they have TCR (Teen Championship Racing)? It's an awesome program, 13-17 year olds get to race street legal cars, 10.00 and up 1/8th mile, with a parent/adult in the passenger seat. My buddy's son does it. The only cost is the entry fee and license process. If that was around when I was a kid, my parents could have had me doing anything just so I could race. Big Grin

Michelle, Madi's shirt reminds me of AJ's and his sister's Shelly's stickers they had on their juniors. AJ's said "If I can't beat you, my sister will." Shelly's said "If I can't beat you, my brother will." They still have them on their Mopars today. The human dragster lift is a memory, that's for sure! Big Grin I hope you're good to go in the dragster. Go get 'em at Zmax! How is Rick feeling?

Hi Mike! Wave

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Chuck, Tulsa is NHRA. They have a program called the "High School Drags" at least I think they still run that program. They ran it on Friday nights during the test and tune sessions. Once I get back to working and can save a few dollars, I want to find a late 2nd generation Camaro that isn't eaten up with rust and build that up for him when he turns 16, maybe even a late 80's Monte SS. I just want to get him something that we can build together, so that he will have some pride in it and will take care of. If he wants to try racing then, that would be cool.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Evening gang,just got in from the hospitial,been in the ER since yesterday,went in around 6pm,this time it was for me,had a bout with dehyrd.leg craps and body craps and a messed up belly,and this all can from a new med for getting rid of fuild,they say I did'nt drink enough fluids,and dehyr.all I know is I don't remember alot till this morning,and now I'm home and hoping to never met this monster again.

When I passed out yesterday,I thought it was over for old Mike,I've never seen it so dark and all because of a med that is supposed to help me............... Hum..............................

Well prayers to you all and hopefully we'll see ya'll in the morning...........................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
wow Mike, glad to hear you're okay...hate you had to go thru all that! prayers sent
That sounds like good times Dennis, lots of fun memories! I'm thinkin I'm gonna have to "borrow" AJ & sis's stickers Chuck, way cool! thanks WAO, I'm a proud Mom for sure. There's a pic on fb when they were little with blue & pink t'shirts that said "My Mommy's faster than your Daddy", actually a friend of ours 'Racin Chic' gave Madi that shirt lol

Just got home from a perfect audit, pretty happy with that. Think we found the gremlin, really hoping so since we leave tomorrow for Charlotte..going to the shop to finish decaling now...have a great night.
hug Floyd, I mean Dad Big Grin

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
hey mike, you gonna make it? geez! kinda wondered were you was at. Hum don't be goin' to the finals just yet,my friend!just got in from work,this job is killin' me,the things we go through for a dollar crying see ya'll later!--111--

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,rough wed. morning must be the after effects of a tough mon.forget about tues.hopefully.it'll get better afterwhile.................... Praying.......................

Prayers to all and have as gooder one as possible.....................

Hey Chuck Wave.....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
mike,maybe you ought to take it light today! you're tryin' to do alot you know. shame i aint closer,i'd help ya out!-all is well here this morn. gonna go to the shop for a while and back to the job tonight. all ya'll take good care of yourselves,ya hear!---read mark 11:24..later gators...--111--

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day! Growin' gills here from all the rain. Supposed to dry out the rest of the day and into tomorrow, but I'm not hopeful that it will be enough for PRP to dry out enough to race.

Mouse, that's great you'd like to build something with your boy. I hope he goes for it.

Hi Mike! Wave That's a little scary... a lot scary. Glad you're on the green side of the sod. I hope they get your timing set and locked in, so you're running strong on all 8, and not misfiring. I sure hope you're feeling better.

Good luck in Charlotte, Michelle! I'll try to follow DRC this weekend. Text if you can!

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all!

Mikey, come on out here and I'll help you on the road to recovery. I've got plenty of liquids and even some water now.

hug Michelle, daughter.

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Mike, hate to hear that you went through that, but so glad to hear your doing better. Keep the liquids in you for sure.
Just got back from physical therapy and sitting hear with my ice pack.
I was finally able to get out and doing a little on the S10 yesterday. I got the rocker arms set and new plugs put in. Slowly but surely i'm getting it ready.
Y'all have a great day, and prayers to all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning!time to rise and shine! i'm waitin' on the good report mike?closing in on race day. looks like i'll be in the shop working on my rig, it's getting interesting. fun though.i got the biggest part of the wiring out yesterday, just have the wing and chute to take off today!aint nothin' to it,a baby could do it!may the Lord shine on your day guys!--111--

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,thanks for all the prayers and well wishes guys,seems this morning so far,seems to be a little stronger,got to go on with life no matter............

Prayers to all and ya'll have a wonderful day and keep on smiling............ Praying................

Floyd,oh how I wish I could go west for a while,but life keeps me here............ Banging Head........................

Hey Chuck Wave........and the little man says do do do do.................. Laughing ..................thats me talking to myself,saying do do do......................... Tongue...............................

WAO,taking apart seems easy for me,getting back together is the tough part,getter done my friend.................. Wink.....................................

Mouse take it easy on that knee,so you can get back in the s-10 soon,best med.ever......................... Big Grin..............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning my friends.
I had to go to therapy again today, cause I have a Dr appointment tomorrow, so I'm setting here with my ice packs talking to you guys.
Getting ready to go hop on the mower and cut the grass before the storms this afternoon. We have a real good change of severe storms later today. Tornadoes, hail, wind, and heavy rain. I'm getting excited just thinking about it.
Welp, I gotta get busy, so I'll talk to y'all later.
You guys have a great day, and prayers for everyone.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! Beauty of a day here in Pittsburgh. The Penguins won game 1 of their playoff series, so it's a good day. Now if my Pirates could just shake out of their slump.

WAO, that's the good thing about swingsets, they are easy to work on. Big Grin I hope you make some good progress.

Mouse, good to hear you got some stuff done on the racecar too. I hope your knee let you get the grass cut before the storms. Does your knee hurt worse prior to a big storm, and only a little if it's a drizzle?? Tongue Laughing

Floyd, do you get water when the ice melts in your scotch?? Big Grin

Hi Mike! Get a little bit stronger everyday, add a half a degree of timing, and richen up your fuel, til your running great on all 8 cylinders. Laughing

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
Big Grin[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,WAO,Mannie my little boy walked in and saw the pic.of the wire on your head and asked,Dad why does that man have wire on his head,and I told him that was the lastest and hippest delay box out now,it's wired to your head and you just slide a helment over it,lol Eyes Tongue.......he said ok Dad................... Laughing .............Oh and I feel your pain................. Banging Head......................

Prutty here today,but going to give way to big time storms tomorrow,so got to get out today and tigh all my loose crap down,got to get ready to go to Kansas,with Pounsey the poddle and trinety the jack russell and Mannie,should be a interesting journey................ Hum I'm stupid Big Grin........................

Prayers to all,and here's hoping ya'll have as gooder of a day as possible,and if you get to race this weekend have fun and be safe.......................... Praying..........................

Hey Chuck Wave..........................

Floyd,when the plastic makers start recycling plastic bumpers and car parts,maybe I can haul a load west and pay for a trip to the west coast.............Mannie,me and a load of junk,with a race truck hid in there somewhere,look like the Cana hillbillys going to Cuamongia.............. Rolling....................................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone.
We survived the storms that rolled through here yesterday evening. I didn't get to go chasing like I had wanted to, but I did get some cool pictures of the circulation that never dropped to the ground, going directly over our house. Seeing that was almost better than sex, almost. The storm system is heading east today, so you guys in it's path be careful.
Mike, where in Kansas are you going? I'm only about an hour and a half from the Kansas/Okla border, if you're coming that far south.
Well, time to head to my Dr appointment and see what he has to say.
Y'all have a good one, and prayers for health, strength, and comfort to all of you.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Goin to be a lovely do nothin day for me and Chewy. Damn I'm gettin lazy.
Chuck the trick is to not wait for the ice to melt. Wink
Mike, we'll find a market for that plastic. damn mescans are always knockin the plastic bumpers off their cars.
Mouse, watch the knee.
WA, you look natural.
hug Michelle, good luck and watch your belongins.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIF!! Nice day out there so far, but it's looking like we're going to rained out of our opener tomorrow at the track. Hopefully it's dry enough on Sunday.

WAO, that's a cool pic. Big Grin So you were wired yesterday?? Tongue Laughing

Hi Mike! Wave Don't forget to send me some pics of the truck if you want me to post 'em up for you.

Floyd, I might not be drinking scotch, but I don't let my ice melt much either. Big Grin

Mouse, you're one of "them" too? Kimmy is... gets all excited when thunderstorms are coming through. She didn't mention any comparisons though. Big Grin I do dig seeing the pics, if you post them up. I'm only on FB about 5 minutes a week, but let me know if you put them up there.

Michelle texted me updates yesterday. They definitely found the gremlin, she's running great, 8.91, 8.86, 8.87, at 179 or so, and she's on the tree.

You all have a great weekend.

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Karen updated the CarePage this morning, so I updated Bob's thread.
crying crying crying

hug hug hug to all

time for some medicinal ice cream Ice Cream