DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Kids are at school, wife is in her office working, and i get the day off from therapy.
Got the yard work done yesterday, so i might try to work on the S10 some. Don't have a lot to do to it, but it will take me longer to get things done, so i need to get started.
The Lords blessings are all around us, so enjoy them.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,bisquits and gravy,gravy and bisquits,man I'm hongry, Ice Cream........woke up ready to eat,so lets get to stirring.............. Big Grin................

Had a good scrap haul yesterday,but took all day,now another day behind on race truck,looks like another mail truck run sat.gotta work on the consistantency today,don't want to be taking a saftey pin to a gun fight, Eyes........ifn you know what I mean..............................

Prayers to you all,and have as gooder one as possible,and if racing be safe............................. Praying................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Afternoon all! TGIF!! Kinda gray and drizzly out there today, makes me want to nap. Sleep Had me a good day off yesterday, going to the Pirates home opener. Outcome could have been better, but it was good stuff. Salute to Chuck Tanner, salute to all of our service men and women, including one 36 year vet who has done 5 tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. F-15 flyover, good seats at the best ballpark in America, sitting in the sun, not at work. It was a good day!

Hi Mike! Wave Email me the pics, I'll put 'em up here for you. Let me know if you're looking for any parts. I have some stuff left from my uncle's sbc after he decided to put his Camaro back to stock. Not sure what all is left, but there is a Unilite in there, some .040 pistons, have to see what else is in the box.

No racing for me this weekend. I don't know yet if my car is finished, but I decided the gas and tolls and entry fee were a little too much for right now. My broken a zzz in the car busted my a zzz! Laughing I'll still go to Mason tomorrow with my friends, hopefully he does some good

Everyone have a great weekend! It's ice cream time! Ice Cream Ice Cream

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hi gang, lil man loved it! It was so cool watching him make his 1st pass, Madi & I were on the starting line with him & Rick on top end waiting for him...same track where my Dad, me, and Madi made our 1st pass. he had .200 bulbs the first 2, 14 & 12 seconds, then we had him go deep, .09 & .05 both 12.50's...we're off to Bristol for the wknd & all 3 of us racing...

My first ball glove was a Dave Parker & liked watching Willie, Chuck lol...seems like forever ago!

Had a great mom-me-g'ma day Wed with Adiayn, Dr said his arm was perfect! The bone literally grows back even if it's not lined up perfect & goes away where it's not needed, amazing!!

Glad you guys kept the doors open this week, can't figure out why life is so busy any more...Hope you are all having a great wknd!! Prayers all around!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
morn ya'll ,another sat.! everyone o.k.? just jumped in real quick say,be- blessed and safe at the track!i'll be heading to gainesville raceway for some fun later!God is good!

photo wao-painting-logo-1_zpse0a5ba9f.jpg

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,like WAO,I'm headed to the Farm for another points race,it's misty rainy here,but my pals say it's getting good there,so off I go in the blazer mail wagon,love that little truck,now if I can just get it consistant............. Banging Head....................

Prayers to all,and ya'll have as gooder one as possible,and be safe one an all.............................. Praying.......................

Michelle,I remember my first pass down the track,long time ago,but what a thrill.......... Car.................can't believe little man is driving,seems like yesterday he just came into the world..........God Bless ya'll and be safe traveling............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Good luck to everyone racing this weekend. Be safe and have fun.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Ain't nuthin happenin out here. It's cold and a little rainy so me an Chewy are hanging close to the recliner. Had to have a main water line replaced and there's still a little leak. Those boys are going to be real unhappy when they have to dig in the mud again come Monday. They charged me $1200 so it will be fixed.
Y'all have a gooden! Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morning DRR,this is the day hte Lord has made!had fun last night at gaines raceway,talked to dragster guys for ed. and even learned a little.if it aint one thing it's another mr. floyd and no-one is exempt!how are ya'll?-chuckt,mouse,mr.hawks furr fam.,susie,ma and on?i'm good,it was just a little tough to be a watcher and not a racer!--my time is coming though. be-blessed everyone!---111

Posts: 338 | Location: chiefland fl. | Registered: March 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,prutty here,rained out about all the racing around here yesterday,had a good time at the track and went out to eat supper with a bunch of friends,lifes good,prayers to all and have a wonderful sunday................ Praying........................

Floyd I hate it when they have to redo crap like that,they act like it's your fault,when in fact it was their mistake............. Banging Head.................thats the reason I hire it done if I wanted leaks,I'd fix it myself...................... Hum Tongue............................

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
it's mon.!time to load the lanes and go another round!hope all is well.gonna work on racecar some today and try to work on gettin; done with the night job i got going at a vet.clinic.offered to do it after hours and that was a mistake cause night work is tough!by mid,night i'm shot and production is down!need the phone to start ringin; so i can sched. some work!!i do how fast things change,kinda like chicken today,feathers tommorrow! gotta'remember-what i see is only temp. ya'll keep a happy thought and be blessed--111--

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning,got to rush this morning,Mannies Dr.app.see ya'll afterwhile.............prayers to all................. Praying...................

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Monday... no further comment needed, right? Good weekend, even if there was no winning involved. My Pirates lost 3 of 4 to the Rockies. I went to Mason Dixon with my buddy on Saturday, and the iffy weather kept car count down, not that it mattered to us. He missed it first round, drove the stripe at least to .006. Bought back, .005 red. Good time though. Got my Cutlass back yesterday, Tim did a great job fixing everything up for me. And it was 80 degrees and beautiful, perfect day for a little drive in the hot rod. Hopefully the forecast for PRP's opening day this weekend gets better, so I can go get some quarter mile therapy.

Michelle, Willie was my first baseball hero. How did Sunday go at Bristol? That's so cool 3 generations of your family made their first passes there. I love that about drag racing. I still remember my first pass in 1996 too.

Hey Floyd, whatever happened with your night guest? Do you just keep the doggie door closed at night now? I hope they get your water line fixed right.

WAO, I hear you on being a watcher, but good things come to those who wait, right? Right... easier said then done, to a drag racer! I hope you're wheelin' soon.

Mouse, I hope the knee is coming along. Did the weather help you out this weekend?

Hi Mike! Wave Time after the racing is just as special as the racing. I hope the doc's goes well for Mannie.

Prayers out to the Stites family. Praying Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Got physical therapy out of the way for today, so now it's on to the rest of my day.
Chuck, the knee wasn't too bad this weekend until yesterday when e had that storm front coming through. I guess i don't need to watch the weather forecast on the news anymore. My knee will tell me when something is happening.
Michelle, that's great about your family loving racing. I always hoped that my son would want to race, but he doesn't show any interest in it. I still have hope for my daughter though.
Y'all have a good one and prayers for all.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey Chuck, I guess he didn't like what I was feeding Chewy so he quit coming back. I kept the door closed for awhile but I been forgetting it lately.
I'm sure Michelle had a great time with her family at the track.
Mouse, getting my boy interested cost me a whole bunch of money. A new 28' pace trailer, a new Polaris quad then a new utility vehicle. I get to look at them when I go over to his house.
Come to think of it, I had to kick in a couple of grand when he bought that altered. At least he hasn't hit me up for a toter and stacker yet.
Praying hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Yeah Floyd, it would cost me some to get one of them in it. My son is 11 and my daughter is 7, so it would be a jr, but even they can get pricey. I've seen some of those little things selling for more than i have in my S10. We already have a 4 wheeler, but i'd have to get an enclosed to haul mine, a jr, and the 4 wheeler. IDK, one of these days maybe.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
k Floyd nuff said, the adoption papers are on there way, stacker & toter ...lol, sure would've been nice yesterday loading, lifting, strapping in 2 jr's, big dragster & golf cart, it was so hot too! Chuck knows what a human dragster lift is, can't believe what you guys did that day!

We had so much fun, just got in from work but want to upload video of the kids making Adiayn's first time run ever together, that is the good stuff, both went red 2nd rd & we had a gremlin with mine so I didn't race, hoping we can find him as the deadline to withdraw from Zmax came & went today...expensive test session.

[IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts, this is one of the funnest things I've ever done! Madi wanted to run Adiayn 1st rd so he could say he won his 1st round like she did, she's a pretty cool sis Cool

what car, which track & when Mike? makes for great memories...
big audit at work tom, leaving Wed for Charlotte, keep us in your thoughts! prayers all around gang...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MsFurr,

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Boy, it's tuff being a soft touch. I don't think I'll ever get to retire. I keep getting more kids.
That's a cute picture, Michelle. I'll bet you picked out the t-shirt. Big Grin
Praying Angel hug

DRR Pro
Picture of W.A.O. 111
posted Hide Post
good morn. all!nice day today, if youre a duck!good to see guys havin' fun mrfurr -good lookin kids you got there.hey mouse,-chuck-mrstaggs and yes you too mrhawks.i trust this message finds you all doing well and ready 2nd round of daily qualifying!just stay away of the finals for now!oh!mrstagss,i think you my dad i never met?and btw,i need some dragster parts -lol- well,gotta "burn-out" of here Big Grin--later gators,keep a happy thought!

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone!
I got the day off from therapy today, so that's good for me and my knee.
Suppose to be a beautiful day here. Mid 70's and no wind. You can bet I'm going to be outside doing something.
Y'all have a great day.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing