DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good Afternoon everyone. Mouse, good to see you made it through the surgery okay. I'll be praying your pain gets a lot better in a hurry. Mike, Chuck, Michelle, Floyd & Christine, have a great day.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Afternoon y'all!
Hey Mouse, glad to hear from ya. Take advantage of it and stay an extra day, might as well use the supervised pain meds and don't take any chances. I'm thinkin of ya.
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,good to hear from you Mouse,you do what they say,and you'll be as good as new in no time at all.......................

Hey MaB,Michelle, Susie,Bob,Chuck,and Floyd, Wave........................

Thinking of all our friends that have gone on,sure missem all.................... Angel.............

Ya'll have at it,and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll after bit........................ Praying.................................

Oh hope you're feeling better Floyd............................

Go Steelers...............................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Kinda messy out there, but it's my Friday, woo hoo! 2 days before our practice tree race, life is good!

Good to hear from you Mouse, hope the pain is manageable. And I hope you're still getting sympathy at home Wink

Hi Mike! Wave How y'all making out there? I'm hoping the week has gotten better for you and Mannie.

X2 Floyd, hope you kicked that bug out.

I updated Bob's thread; Karen posted last night. Ashley turned 4 yesterday.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Hey, Mouse, how's it goin? Ready for a footrace yet? Big Grin Hope you're feeling better.
I discovered that tequila bloody marrys help a fever but they create heartburn. Maybe I better get some celery. Hum
Y'all have a gooden. Thanks for the thoughts. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Susie, Mike, Chuck, Floyd, Ma B & the newbies! Thoughts & prayers to all of you.

Chuck, Rick is taking it one day at a time, truck driver hit him at around 35-40 & didn't brake, thought his trailer was going to bend I guess?? so slow go, but we are very thankful if Ric hadn't been in our 3500 it would've been bad.

Speaking of, anyone know of a good deal on a crew cab 2500/3500 probably around 2000 model, Chevy or GMC? (this is our back up dually but with both kids wanting to race this year, need to be finding something soon)

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that I am home. I slept for most of the afternoon. I also want to thank you guys for the thoughts and prayers. Talk to y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Mouse! Glad to hear you're home. Take it easy and don't push it.
Now let's get Mike and Ric fixed up and everybody will be back to normal.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Glad your home Mouse.

Hi Mike! Wave

You all better Floyd?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning ya'll,just got back from hauling a load of cars to the crusher,would you know they go up,when it's time for me to go to the horspitial,and can't haul nomore right now,oh well..............................

Ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all,and we'll see ya'll in a bit........................................

Hey Chuck Wave........................
Go Steelers...............................

Floyd you got that right,but what is normal......... Hum.............NOT ME...................... Rolling.......................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
hi Gang!! prayers all around, Mike let us know if you need anything while dealing with your surgery!

Chuck, YOU have mail, well it's on it's way from Hillsville, left yesterday...kids sent you a lil s'thing Wink ( late so glad you still have snow! lol)

hug Floyd!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hi y'all!
Mike, you're as normal as anybody I know.
hug Michelle.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Good Morning! Sending prayers for everyone for strength and comfort! Thinking about you all! Go and have fun today and keep smiling!! That's all we can do!! Ice Cream Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning all,going to be a prutty weekend here,am wanting to enjoy it,and am going to, hugMaB,it is good to be here,no matter how rough somedays are,it's good to have folks that care enough to say a prayer for ya................... Praying.............................

Man I got a long prayer request this morning,Mom had to go to the ER last night,with alot of pain in her leg,and swelled up,they're thinking gout,we were thinking worse,they kept her over night for more test,and Hope (my X)mom,is very sick and thinking maybe more mini-strokes,and Aunt Barb,just came back from the night in the ER,with breathing problems,but other than that we're good,just got off the ph.while I was posting this,and another Aunt,who is very ill,with cancer,fell out of her wheel chair lastnight,and cracked a hip,can't do surgrey till she can get stronger,it never ends,other than that where good,so thanks for the prayers guys and gals,well onward to the sick ward............... Praying....................................

Ya'll have a great saturday,prayers to all of you,and I'm so thankful I know God,or,well it could'nt be good without him,see ya'll in awhile,hang in there Mouse,and Floyd,I ain't sure if what I am is normal or not,but it diffently make for a interesting life......... Hum..............................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mike, you know my prayers are with you and your family. Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Prayers for your family Mike, and prayers for you that your surgery goes well.
Prayers for everybody else in need.
It's about time for my pain meds and a nap.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon everyone. Mike prayers to you & your family. Mouse, glad to see you are doing okay. Prayers to all and everyone have a great day.
Susie

Posts: 684 | Location: Winners Circle | Registered: January 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning gang,thanks again for the prayers for me and the family,woke up with a frog in my throat this morning,and real sinusy,don't know if it will affect the surgrey tomorrow or not,we'll call afterwhile and see what the Dr. thinks.................

Ya'll have a good day and prayers to all,gotta make this last day before my knee replacement a biggen,got alot of resting to do,don't want to waste it...................... Hum Tongue................................

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mike, just like I told Mouse, don't you be messin with them nurses, you might get more attention than you want. No No
You're supposed to wash them frogs down with your favorite beverage. Tongue
Good luck tomorrow and I'll be thinkin of you.
hug to the ladies, and I guess you too Mike.
Praying Angel hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Mike, do like Floyd says. It seemed to work for me. I had the best group of nurses that you could ask for.
Hope everyone has a great day.
See y'all later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing