DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Get humping gang!

Thought this was pretty fitting for the day...

This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis

Thanks to all of our armed forces and their families for our freedom.

Praying hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

I don't go out of my to see the Pedregons. I had a VIP pass to their hospitality area given to me by their main sponsor, Great Stuff, (Dow Chemical) and they blew me off. Kinda took a shine off the image. I spend my time with the sportsmen. They're my kind of people.

By goodscotch at 2009-08-25

Praying Angel hug Car

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Veteran's Day... our announcer, Steve Sciullo, before the anthem plays, always says something like this: To all who served, are serving, and will serve, thank you.

I like this quote too.
'The true Soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because He loves what is behind him.' -G. K. Chesterton

Michelle, the second link worked, thanks! Awesome pics!

Guy, I'm getting all your other emails, but haven't seen the Nikki sticker?

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Guy forgot the main thing! Rolling

Nice pics Floyd, I just love pictures they make e'thing more real!

Thanks Chuck, I knew you wouldn't do the fb thing even if I asked nicely Big Grin so when I saw the link "use this for the public to see" I was like...cool. What I like about over there is I don't have to put on photobucket first. Nicole, (where is Nicole?) any chance we can get that here? or do we already have it where we can upload from our pc & I just don't know how?...yet Wink

Sending love to you guys, esp you Ma B!!
Hug a veteran today!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I'm a veteran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hug hug hug needed and appreciated.

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck T! I finally got the picture to go to you and it is a "BIG" one! I tested it on my other email and know it worked this time! Yea, Floyd and I both are veterans of the ongoing "Spanish-American" war! Floyd probably served in the armed services but I was "4-F'ed" because of high blood pressure (and stupidity also I think) but I didn't run off to Canada, I stayed here and supported our troops by making sure American farmers were producing food efficiently by writing articles that helped them, I hope! Eyes Wink Laughing not worthy Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I just want all the hugs. help

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy folks,it's a rainy Veterans day here,but I just want to thank all our Vets.for their service and thank them for our freedoms and even though our country is kinda messed up right now,there's not a doubt in my mind that with the right leadership and faith in God we will get on the right track,seems hard to believe sometimes,but without a doubt the best country ever,or else why do all the other countries folks want to come here.............. Confused Wink Big Grin.............

Hope all is well with all my Drr friends,so sad to hear about the young man that passed away from up north,that BB was telling about,I know how his family must feel,I lost my close 1st cousin,back in 97 at only 26 yrs. old,died in my arms from bledding in his brain,so I can only say God Bless them and hold tight to Gods hand............................................

Well ya'll have a good evening and maybe I'll get back on track in the morning,and Guy throw that dog a bigger bone,and Floyd thank you for your service to our country and for being our Drr silver fox,but if thats right,what does that make Guy,our silver old goat,J/K Guy you are my hero.............. Eyes Tongue I'm stupid Laughing .................................

Prayers all around to all our Drr GM Family..............God Bless...........................................

Dear Lord we want to just say thank you this day Lord for all your Blessings and say a prayer for the young man that died so suddenly today,and Lord lay your wonderful comforting hands upon his family and send them the peace that can only come from you,and Lord we pray for Mark and Ma,Lord we pray that Lord you just hug them up in your arms and give them the peace Lord that you can only deliver,and Lord please Dear God forgive me Lord for my everyday sins that I comment and help me to put all my faith and trust in you for all things in my life,and thank you again and in Gods name all his children say Amen................AMEN...................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I like that "our silver goat".
Laughing Rolling

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
I prefer "golden goat" since that is the color of the stripes on my car! And besides, gold just went over $1,100 an ounce the last few days which fits also: "Priceless"! If we had had another kid I was determined it was going to be named "Cash" but the wife got "fixed" when the second one, our daughter Jami, made her appearance! End of that story! Wouldn't that be a great name for a drag racer? "Cash Price"! Eyes Laughing hug Hum Tongue Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Thirsty Thursday is here.

BB just glad I woke up this morning! It makes it another day in paridise!

BB2 Thinking of my budy Drew

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
T.G.I.F. for me.
Prayers for everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Drew was too young, sorry for your loss BB, as was your friend Chuck...so sad.

I hope you got lots of hugs Floyd! you too Guy! We sent some long distance! My Dad went to eat Veteran's lunch with the kids at school, he was in the Navy, 65-67. Rick's Dad & 4 of his brothers were all in active combat at the same time, WWII. Can't imagine what their Mom (& a lot of Mom's still) went/go through. They all made the trip home. Rick's Dad told some stories though, we miss him.

Enjoyed talking to you yesterday Mike, you've got the picks right? Big Grin

Prayers being sent for Ma & Mark! Thinking of Nikki...
hug

FurrRacing.com

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning!

Very sorry to hear about Andrew! Godspeed Andrew!!

Wake up every morning with a smile, grab life, hug a friend, and eat some ice cream!!

Have a good day!! Love you all, and I know you're all watching over us!!

God bless all those who have passed, and all those fighting their battles. Protect them and comfort them. Amen

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
I think of you everytime I eat ice cream now Ma! Hoping Mark is doing good, you too!! hug

FurrRacing.com

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL. . . I am still here, just gets a little busy at times when Scott is gone.

Praying for all of YA Praying hug

I will ask Scott about the picture thing, I have never posted one No No

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thinking of Mark and Christine. Praying

Ms Furr, we got this young ladie with big hooters that gives me hugs all the time. I think she's got a daddy complex but I don't mind. Laughing
I don't want to work today. I want to go to the races. We have a very good possibility of some rain this evening. That's about right, we had some last year on Friday. We never get any rain in Calif. untill the 2 biggest races of the year. It wouldn't do any good to change the date, the weather would just follow. crying
Everybody have a gooden.
Cash Price, that's funny.

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Floyd your chances of rain just ogt better, it will be friday the 13th. . . Rolling

But I am hoping it doesn't Big Grin

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Double checked the paper this morning and I must still be here cause I wasn't in the obituaries! If'n I was young I would be out there playin' with grandaughter's dog, but like Mike said about all I can do is throw it a bone or a doggie treat! She better quit taking the covers off my trailer tires or I am gonna take one of the spring in those covers and tie it around her neck! Bungied it this morning and put moth balls around wheels last night but the moth balls didn't restrict her! Grandaughter coming over this weekend to "re-spoil" her! Hope her and her brother's tire the dog out so she will have to rest for a week! The pigeon dropped by my checking account from my pension plan last night so I guess I can go fill up the Tr Coolailblazer today, get some dog food and settle down and get ready for the Suns-Lakers battle tonight! The Suns are 8-1 even beating the Celtics on the road on the latest road trip. We are a real contender again! Glad Chuck T got the Nikki decal sticker picture on my car!
The real adobes are great to build a house out of but adobe photoshop didn't work worth a damn in sending pictures to Chuck! You all have a good T day and my best to you all! Eyes Wink Big Grin Tongue Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all. I'm still tore up pretty bad over Andrew and Paul. Way too young to go. I'd see Andrew when we'd go over to Norwalk for the No Box Bonanza and the Halloween Classic, and when he came to PRP for bracket finals. He just had wings with us the night before bracket finals started, and hung out with us at our practice tree race that Saturday night (the for fun one we did, not the IHRA in lieu of a race one). Paul was looking forward to the Steeler game Monday night, he and Jamie are huge huge fans.

I'm guessing pic files can't be uploaded directly from a pc because of possible viruses? I have no idea, just a shot in the dark. I have seen some forums, like Moparts, where you can upload the file to your post, but the pic itself doesn't display. You have to click on it like you would an email attachment. So learn some photobucket, Michelle! Big Grin Tongue I rule

We did have some ice cream last night. Thinking of all. Christine, I have a thread on SCS too, so you're getting more prayers from there as well. You can drive the rig, right? Get him down to M-D! Big Grin

Praying Praying hug hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post