DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Senior moment Big Grin

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone,Fern Im beginning to know about senior moments,lol,alls cloudy here,but a good day to rest the muscles,ya'll have a great day....................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Looks like we'll have precipitation this week leading into Christmas, but rain, not snow. 50s and 60s, just doesn't seem right for Christmas. It's got Kenny Chesney's "All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan" in my head. Tongue

Mike, Steelers gave us some excitement, in both ways, yesterday. I''m glad the good kind was the second half. Maybe you need an anti roll bar? Big Grin I hope all goes well with the adjustment.

Michelle, same here. I missed completely at least 3 other people, so you can tell you and Rick rate high on my list! Smile Glad to hear Rick is doing well, and how cool is the article on him!

Floyd, I would have to call that LB3A.

You all have a great day!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning to all !! Wow Starting the week off with a bang.... UPS Delivers 146 box's two hours before the store opens..... LOL I'm in receiving heaven.... weathers nice , this weekends going to be a little cold High of 48 Saturday with a low of 26 burr...

My winter project is coming along nicely , last piece shipped Friday, now I'm behind the 8 ball trying to do a great job fast......LOL

Guy's have a Great Week...... merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays .... Eat, Drink, and be Happy .... LMAO Christmas 2

HAVE THEY CALLED US YET ? THEY HAVE!!!

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
It's raining in SoCal. Supposed to rain all day. Buddy won't be happy. He don't like going out in the rain but we need it.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Praying hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Pouring rain here----bet there is fog on Big Mikes mountain. Things just keep stumbling along here. Christmas just isn't the same without Mama here to decorate, take me to buy presents, send cards, etc. Got several invites for Christmas dinner but will just stay here and go to the rehab center with Mama. If I go to one the others will be offended so I'll eat a can of Beeanie Weenies Rolling Everyone have a good day and stay out of the rain. Ferns doing fine, I know things could be worse!

Posts: 6217 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! With the rain in the forecast this week, I'm glad it's warm. That would be a lot of snow.

J, good luck getting everything done.

Floyd, you all sure do need it. We sent it out there in June, took it awhile to arrive. Big Grin

Fern, I feel for you on that, having to adjust to life changes at Christmas. Maybe Floyd will send you some prime rib for dinner!

You all have a great day! Christmas 2

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Good Morning , Like Floyd said its raining here.... Did not help traffic at all.. I got so mad left the freeway and stopped for 2 eggs , bacon and pancakes....LOL As I was eating weather talk that you guy's in the NE will be warmer all the way thru February, and us in the SW will have 40% more rain and be 10-15 degrees cooler.... Thanks El Nino your screwing with the racing schedule , not good.......

Fern , sometime skipping all the party's and hoopla just feels right.... but being around the one you love is the best....

I just hope my better half will not mind me in the garage 5 days straight and then to the race track New Year's day open....

Well have a Great Day guy's...... Christmas

Posts: 2698 | Location: OLD NICK OUT ON THE TRACK OR IN THE DESERT | Registered: March 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon folks. My company started it's first day in our new office. Still quite a bit that needs to be done, but it's much bigger than before. Either way, it's exciting.

Also, looking at 70+ degrees for Christmas Eve. So odd.

Posts: 593 | Location: West Chester, PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Still wet out here. No big deal for me but Buddy sure don't like it.
Chuck, I don't plan on cooking this year. Since I got my kids all 9 lb dry aged prime rib complete dinners I was kinda hoping one of them would invite me to help them eat it. I gotta make the rounds Christmas day to see the kids and my mother so it's gonna be a busy day as usual. Just hope it isn't too wet.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone,Floyd the wet weather is trying to rust my new leg,lol,not really but it's making some of the steps tricky,Merry Christmas my friend............

Had my Dr. appointment Tuesday and she said all look good no blisters and all that was needed was more learning for me and how I need to learn to walk again,lol,never was all that good at it the first time.................

If I don't make it back in before the big day Merry Christmas to all my friends on the Drr Good Morning Thread and take care.................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Over center day, kinda? Most of us probably were over center yesterday, or just by starting today.

J, dammit, you're making me hungry... not that it takes much. Big Grin I'm ok with El Nino warming things up on this side of country. It's keeping my gas bill down.

1258, that is exciting. Sounds like the company is doing well. I hope your spending stress has eased up.

Floyd, you're making me hungry too! I hope your mom is doing well.

Mike, so glad to hear no blisters. That was part of the adjustment for my friends, getting through that stage.

You all have a great day! Christmas

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey Good Morning to all !!! How we doing, working last night till 11:00 pm only to come in at 6:00am this morning..... SoCa is going to be cold the next couple of days low in 40s and Saturday down to 30s, I'm right on the coast and have not seen those kind a numbers in years....... I wonder how cold Floyd going to get? Burrr....

Mike , that great news !! Now get walking!!! LOL
No really that sounds great , hope the best for you...

Chuck, my heating bills are cutting into my race budget, and that's not nice at all... I thought you would have sent a little of those warm temps to AZ.... going to be 48 Saturday for the high and a low 26.... Have I been that naughty or what? How do you think I'm going to finish my car?????..... Dang....

Ok I'm done b*t*hin..... Christmas 2

Everyone have a Great Day Christmas

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
70 here today but I have never seen so much rain.....the ditch in front of my house had 2ft of water in it at one time and you can't even tell where the d am in the river is. Must be up 15ft or more and it is still raining. Hope everyone is good. Going to see Mama in a while. Have grand daughter here keeping me company for the day. Good to have company in the house for a change......

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
MSN say's it's 46* out here, I don't believe it, but it makes me feel better. Gotta go in for a couple of hours to wind down the year but it will be quiet nad will be over quickly. Then nothing but r & r till next year.
Fern, Mikey, everybody, let's get on to better things next year. This hasn't been a terrible one but it is one to put in the past.
God Bless All and Merry Christmas.
Praying Angel hug Christmas

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I can't agree more Floyd.....It started off bad Jan 1 when my dog Jack had a heart attack and died.....He had been my constant companion for 17 years and I still miss him....then March 27 my friend 40+ years Jim Beattie died and the worst was Mama had a stroke on June 2. I have been with her nearly every day since then and my life has changed--a lot. And now comes Christmas with an empty house with not a sign of a decoration......But life goes on and I should count my blessings for I seem to be in good health so far. Big Mike and Floyd, you all get well. Everyone else have a good Christmas eve. 70 and raining Confused

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all, merry Christmas Eve! Had thunderstorms last night, really not used to that in late December up here. Awful to see the tornados rip through the mid south.

J, we're losing our heat after Sunday, maybe Santa will drop it off his sleigh for you. Big Grin

Floyd, I'm with you, ready to kick this year out the door.

Fern, I feel for you. I hope you had a good time with your granddaughter visiting.

I'm piloting this LMFD all day, then I'm off. I hope you all have a great day. It counts as Friday, and cookies, fudge, and pie count as ice cream, but there aren't smileys for those. Big Grin
Ice Cream Ice Cream Christmas 2

DRR S/Pro
Picture of J178RED
posted Hide Post
Hey guy's Good Morning... I'm feeling so lucky at this point, made it thru the week in one piece . After today we party....Been looking back over the year at the people we have lost and health issue's people have endured and have to agree this has been one rough race.... But I'm hoping the new year treats everyone a lot better....

Chuck, looks like we are not warming up till Monday when I go to work..... Gottta try putting some frontend parts back on the car this weekend so I can go racing at the Hangover event next week Christmas 2 .... I can hook down to 44* at my local track so I may have a little advantage... That day projected weather low of 35 and high by 2:00 pm 59...... that gate time of 8:00am and hot track at 9:00am will not work....LOL

Everyone have a Great day and weekend, Merry Christmas too.... Christmas

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas mornin y'all!
A little frost on the punkin this mornin but it should get upwards of 50's today. Gonna do the obligatory visits with kids and grandkids today so y'all have a wonderful day.
Praying Angel hug Christmas

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post