DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Floyd!! Rolling Ice Cream

Bob J...been sending you prayers of strength and comfort. You'll get through this!! Praying Prayers for Goomba, please let him know that we're praying for him!!

Well, the back garage is all organized, and now I can fit the truck and another race car in the back. Now onto the front so I can bring Mark's Mach1 in and get her ready for the street so we can go and get some ice-cream!! Ice Cream Cool

Michelle sending you "big win" thoughts! You can do it!! bow

Hi Wave Chuck, Mike, Mannie, Nicole, Mouse, Guy and everyone else!! Have a great day!! And lots of hugs to you all!! hug Praying Angel

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning Gang,prutty morning here,heading out for a Dr.visit for Mannie's check up,and then off to Z-max to see some 4-wide racing,and MsFurr,not that Michelle is 4-wide,but they going to be running fuunycars 4-wide, Eyes Tongue Laughing I'm stupid..........................Mannies B-day is next Tuesday and he's wanted to see Funny cars for ever,so we are going that way,hope the rain stays away..............................................

Good to hear from you MaB,good luck on staighting the garage up,and don't work to hard........... hug Praying...............................

Prayers for Goomba and Bob,and all my Drr friends and their friends,God Bless.............. Praying.................................

Floyd's B-day,well who would have thunk it,Foyd trying to sneak in under the radar........... Hum..........What are you now Floyd,39 and holding,holding everything you can............ Eyes hug I'm stupid Busted Big Grin..................................................................

Well ya'll have a gooden and we're off to Z-max,and hopefully we'll see ya'll afterwhile...................... Wave Bye guys and gals............................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thank you Christine!I keep trying to catch old Guy but I'm a year and 3 days late all the time.
I don't have anything exciting planned like Guy. Goota make a cheesecake for a party I guess my kids are having for me tonite then it's off to Firebird Raceway tomorrow morning for a VW drag event. I hope they have that track fixed cause there's goin to be some fast VW's there.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug Ice Cream

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Just about have my S10 all put back together. Hoping to fire it up today or tomorrow.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! TGIFFF!!! Sorry about the bad word, but it's been a week. Whew.

Hey Mike! Wave I hope you and Mannie have a blast at Zmax, and bring some good karma for Michelle. I didn't think about the rain, I was wondering why S/C hasn't had a time trial yet.

Happy birthday, Floyd! Party I hope you have a great one. You have any leftover cheesecake, feel free to send it east. Big Grin

Bob, I think I'll find that thread from Goomba and kick it back up.

Mouse, you're killing me... I'm jonesing worse every day to be able to race, but I'm looking at a few more weeks before the body work is done. My buddy is going to a track tomorrow for his first runs on his new car, and I really want to go, but need to work on mine.

Thanks Nicole, I'll make the suggestion. I'm worried it may be too late. Frown

Have a great weekend, all! hug hug Praying

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Floyd, give me a call if you need anything (other than an enema or something along those lines)! I got confused this morning and mixed up my Preparation H with my toothpaste and now I talk like an a-hole but at least my teeth don't itch! Got my 13 blood samples taken this morning at the lab and asked the gal if she thought I might need a transfusion to get myself home but she said I shouldn't have a problem! Now it's off the chiropractor vist for me and the wife! You all have a gooden! Laughing Eyes not worthy Wave Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck, i know how you feel.
I didn't get to fire it up today, but i have it to the point where all i have to do tomorrow is hook the battery cables up and hit the switch. I thought about going ahead and starting it up tonight, but i figured at 8:00 i'd piss off too many new neighbors. Tomorrow afternoon is a different story, they can kiss my a$$ if they don't like it running during the day.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Gang,beauutiful here today,families getting together to work around Moms house for easter,so busy again......................................

Had fun at Z-max yesterday,got to see and talk to my old friend David Rampy yesterday,that was real neat,and the 4-wide racing was off the hook,and Mannie had fun and it was so funny when first rd. was over and it started spinkling rain,he said Dad can we go now,and I said it's early,you want to go home,he said no Dad,I want to go to Bass Pro Shop, Big Grin they were a big BPS on the way to the track,so we went and ate and then spent the evening in BPS,too cool,it was his day,so he could do what he wanted................................. Big Grin.................................................

Well got to get at it,it's 33 this morning,so yard work seems weird, Hum Smile,but we going to getter done,ya'll have a gooden and prayers to all in need,and hopefully we will see ya'll afterwhile.....................................................

Oh and thanks Msfurr for the ride on the golf cart though the pits,man my legs by the time,we got to ya'll,were,well tried,so thanks and good luck today,I will be watching though DRC and hoping all my buds have a safe and wonderful day......................................................

One more thing MsFurr said Happy B-day Floyd and she's hoping to get to knowing how to post on her blackberry,and said thanks to all for the good luck wishes......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Thanks for the message, Mike. I had a good day.
Now it's off to Firbird this morning for some fast VW racing. I'll be out of touch for a couple of day's except for the hotel puter.
Y'all have a gooden. Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Getting ready to go out and kick the tires and light the fire on the S10.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
It's Alive! Second hit of the switch and she fired right up. I'm just as excited about this as i am with a night alone with my wife. Does that make me a racing addict?

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
A sparce turnout at Firebird today with the Divisional race going on at Tucson! We had a whopping 9 cars in Super Pro! Air was good as pushed the "Priceless One Again" 3,055 pounds 71 Camaro down the track in ET's ranging from 10.08 first thing this mornin' to 10.178 this afternoon only to be a first round runnerup going red by a whoppin' -.036! We got three time runs and then a run for the money so got my first seat time since October. Looks like car is extremely consistent but driver still needs his head examined! And now I am gonna kick back and Sunday and get ready for my Monday prep for colonoscopy on Tuesday a.m.!Better eat a lot tomorrow so I won't starve myself on Monday and Tuesday! You all have a safe one! Eyes Sleep Hum Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Good job, Guy! You'll get that tree down with a couple of more passes. I was going to come out to the track yesterday but these damn VW boys wanted to go to the hotel and drink beer and bench race. We'll be out first thing in the morning.
Everybody have a gooden!

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin y'all...
hope the beer dont get to ya Floyd...those V-Dub guys are some guzzlers... Eyes Big Grin

Guy....whatever you do...DONT start takin a likin to those colonoscopies Eyes
I didnt like ém No No

Hope yáll that live where you can race has a good time racin today.

Chuck, I had a pretty good day yesterday so I'm thinking WINGS in September...maybe even a beer or two...I'm making plans for that.
You know Christine and a few others are going to have to be there... Big Grin

Have a good day and get that Oldsmobile FINNISHED.. Wink

Mouse, its always good to hear the engine come to life after a long crappy winter Big Grin Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob j....,

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
The sound of a new engine through open headers is the sweetest music there is.
Getting ready for church.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
The lawn care mescans will be showin' up soon so I guess I'd better go plastic bag the dog shyt so their lawn mower don't start slingin' it all over creation! Then I can kick back! Chirpractor on Friday and racin' Friday night and Saturday plum tuckered me out and I am sore too! You all have a gooden! Eyes Hum not worthy Wave Cool

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Howdy Folks,a little rainy here,looks to be a washout here today,but in the 80's by thrusday................. Cool....................

Well ya'll have a gooden and prayers all around and if the Good Lord a willing and the creek don't rise,we'll see ya'll afterwhile............................ Hum............................

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everyone.
Well shyt, It's Monday again, back to work we go.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Sorry gang, I goofed that up...waited too long to come out & couldn't close up that football field I took. Sometimes this stuff sux. Funny stuff was my very 1st time run, I'm in the right lane, but somehow manage to pull into the left (with all those lanes to choose from! lol) I'm like, hey why is the tree over there???? Hum gave the officials s'thing to do anyway & then I did go 8.899 so that was cool.
I did get to experience the crewin side with Wayback, who made it to 8 in SG. Pretty cool to see his guys red come on 3rd rd, even cooler to see the 9.871 pop up that we thought we were set up on---but no plans to quit driving, it's fun but just not the same. We'll regroup & hit it again, maybe Scottys school will help out...

Hope your b'day was full of fun Floyd!! Miss you Ma B! I'm with MOuse on Monday! Hope you're feeling better Bob, been thinking about you.

Hi ChUck, NIcolE (thxs for my pink shirt!), gUy, bB, RoOsteR Wave And pAt & TeE (pm sent)!!!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...kinda dreary day here so far...but 80s by thursday...woooohoooo Big Grin
Thanks for all the thoughts...I apreciate them all...and I'm finally starting to feel a little better after that second round of poison..ooops, chemo. Big Grin felt good enough yesterday to go to the gun range and squeeze off about 100 rounds of 9mm.....fun fun Big Grin

Hope y'all have a wonderful day. Wave

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post