DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 785
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy birthday Guy, and happy birthday to my buddy Steve Erb!

Hey Mike! Wave I don't think I'll be making a living any time soon as a body man. I'm good on the parts that need a cut off wheel, grinder, and BFH. If it's more delicate than that, call Ed. Big Grin

I know who my S/C pick is this weekend! Go Michelle! We'll be cheering hard for you!

I'm still sticking with the iced tea. Just can't do the coffee. In the afternoon, it's Mountain Dew time. Big Grin I won't do the energy drinks though. They scare me. Eyes

Don't forget your ice cream today too, folks. Ice Cream For Guy, for Eric Medlen, for all we're missing. Ice Cream hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Mr. Price, a very happy birthday to you. I'm being polite cause my daddy taught me to respect my elders. Big Grin
Just think, Guy, you set a personal best this morning.

Everybody have a gooden. Another beautiful day in paradise,

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chuck, I'll try to make you proud Wink Wow, what a busy day, just wanted to tell you guys how awesome you are! Have the happiest b'day ever Guy!!!!!

I thought the rooster came first Mike, I'm just sayin... big idea

BB, going to Charlotte?

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUY!!

Michelle Good Luck this weekend!!

Mike wow if that is all the coffee you need (the rest of us only wish) that is crazy!!

Have a great day!!!!

Hey Floyd and Chuck Wave

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Morning All,going to prutty here today,want to do alot,but we will see............

Can you believe this,I'm going to be short today,so maybe I do need more than one cup of coffee............... Big Grin.......................

Well ya'll have a gooden and hopefully we'll see ya'll in a little bit............and prayers all around,have a great day ifn at all possible................................................

WaveHey Chuck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go gettem at Z-max this weekend Michelle,win or lose,you're still my S/C pick......... Wink..............oh and thanks for the help with the headers.......... Cool...............can you say the hillbilly country is getting some bling............... Eyes Hum Big Grin........................can you say NITROPLATE......just sounds good............bye ya'll.......................................................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Country done gone blingin!! lol I'm sure you'll be very happy with them. Rick & Lil Man just pulled out, I can't wait~! Letting Madi go to school for a bit then we're heading out. I'll do my best for you guys, hey...someone is going to win, might as well be me, right? Wink (I borrowed that line from Wayback Car we figure it's a good idea to have a plan!)

Javas' good this morning...hope you guys have a fun day!!!!!

See you in a bit Mike!

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Mornin all...I think its going to be a nice day around here.. Big Grin

I wish I was up to going to Z MAX or any racing for that matter... Wink

The second round of chemo in in the books and like the first....I almost didnt get through it...wow that stuff is rough on an old man. Frown

I've been sick before...BUT...when you gotta get better to die its just overwhelming.

I sure hope none of the good people on here ever has to go through this.. Praying
You never know when its going to stop

OK have a fine day...enjoy as much as you can... Wave

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

Looks like it is gonna be nice here today!! Lots to do. . . but we will see how much I can get done. . .

Already on my 2nd cup of coffee Wink so maybe I just might getter done!!

Michelle good luck and have fun!!

Bob, man I sure hope you get to feelin better soon, prayers sent your way Praying Praying Praying

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 415 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!

Bob, that buddy of mine is doing just fine. They are getting ready to take out his tube and port. If he can do it, so can you. I'm thinking of you, Pal.

Michelle, you go get'em Girl. I got faith in you.

Nicole, Karen, Christine, x's and o'x!!!!!!! Ice Cream

Posts: 4819 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Happy Hump Day! Big Grin

Hi Mike! Wave Some bling going on the S10? If it's Nitroplate, I'm sure you're going to love it. I've seen their work, and it is suh-weet! You might not even need the second cup of coffee anymore... just go look at the bling! Tongue

Safe travels, Michelle, and have a blast! You we're proud of you no matter what happens.

Bob, been thinking about you, little worried that I hadn't seen you post up much lately. Sorry to hear how rough the chemo has been, and I sure hope and pray you kick this thing out. I'm counting on buying you some wings in September!

Great to see you last night, Christine. I thought of you again this morning when I got my caffeine... change was 53 cents. We had 10 adults and 3 kids come out for ice cream last night, and it was a real good time. The ice cream and the time with friends who are like family was medicinal. Our friend Rich Penn lost his mom early this month, and he brought his boy along. You should have heard him laughing when he got tickled. Greg usually has good luck with winning stuffed animals from the claw machine game, but came up empty last night. He had to pull one out of the truck he won on the weekend. Kyle went to sleep with it, wouldn't let it go. That's some good stuff.

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Chuck, that picture reminds me of me! Only I am huggin' a pillow! Michelle, give 'em 'ell at Z-Max! Get used to a lot of waiting as that is they way it is at all National events. Hope you are takin' your own food cause National event food is higher than a cat's back, at le not worthy Wave Wink Coolast out here it is! And drinks are even higher! Not sure if you have to run 4 abreast or not but I don't think I would like that! Have enough trouble watchin' one competitor!
Gotta get ready to go to Chiropractor and get my neck popped again today as I did yesterday! Gotta race on Saturday and wanta be able to turn my head 360 degrees! Think I can get him to pop it so I can do that? If so, I may not be here tomorrow! Eyes Laughing

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Thursty Thursday to ya

BB have a good day.

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
WOOHOO,Good Morning My DRR family,boy it's good to get them eyelids off my eyeballs,and see the world this morning even ifn it is still dark,and I can only see myself in the windows of my Mini-Winnie,I ain't prutty,but may I say I'm a welcome sight to behold this morning,being above ground is good,WOOHOO........................ Tongue Big Grin..................................................

Hey Chuck great picture,I'm Mannies stuffed animal I recon,cause he has to sit on me curled up like that,when he goes to sleep,I don't mind,cause I know it want be long till he's out and gone,and want need me no longer,it's probably for the best,cause I don't think it would be normal for me to be his teddy bear,when he's 16,then who knows what normal is,
I'm just saying................. Hum Confused Wink....................................................

Bob J,you are in our prayers,I've had all kinds of pain and surgrey's,but never been where you are,stay strong,and keep the faith,like Chuck said,oh by the way,Hey Chuck Wave !!!!!!!!!!I had'nt seen you posting much,and said a prayer that you where ok............. Praying......................

Dear Lord lay your sweet and merciful hand on our friend Bob,and take his pain away and let him rest and find peace in your arms,and we will always give you the praise.........AMEN...........................................

Guy you old 69yr.old ****er,ifn you get that head to turning 360,I'm going to start a drag racing school,and you will be the teacher,copish..................... I'm stupid Laughing Hum Rolling bow Big Grin..............................................................Guy that word they blipped was G O O B E R,not what it may seem........ Laughing .........................

Nicole,I been meaning to say thank you for the new smilely faces,they are cool,ifn you ever find one of a little guy running cicles and hollaring WOOHOO,that would be real cool,I'm just talking...................... Tongue Big Grin..................................................

Ok I went long to make up for yesterday,ya'll folks have a gooden and prayers to all,and givem heck today,cause you never know when your next chance will be to give them heck,who ever them are.......... Confused Wink..............................

Floyd,you see MaB,tell her duh huh,she'll know what I mean,well lets getter done,and raise a little cain,ifn you know what I mean...............................WOOHOO,WOOHOO Rolling Wave Eyes Tongue Big Grin........................Just laid up here in a COUNTRY STATE OF MIND.........................................................................................

Almost forgot,doing alittle pondering this morning,so the pondering for today is,Moonshine in the country is different from the moonshine in town......I'm just talking.................... Hum Big Grin............................

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mike Hawks,

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Hey Mike! Wave Amen.

I'm humbly asking you all to keep a young couple of friends in your prayers. They're hitting a rough patch in their marriage. They're high school sweethearts, been together since I've known them, over 10 years now, and been married for 6-7 years. The good thing, if there is such a thing, is that it's a difference of philosophy type thing... there is no other party involved on either side, no drugs or alcohol. So I'm hoping they can work this out.

New sticker in Mark's memory is done. If Christine doesn't get a chance to post it up, I'll do it from home, once I borrow it from her or Sonya's FB.

Mike, I could go for some 'shine in the country, the good sippin' kind.

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL!!

Bob sending ya hug Praying!!

Michelle Good Luck will keep myself posted!!

Mike I have been looking for our woohoo guy Banging Head have not found him yet, but i will help I hope!!

Hi Christine, Chuck and floyd Wave oh and anyone eles I may have missed!!!

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Chuck have them watch Fireproof!! I will keep them in my prayers!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Been trying to catch up on e-mails and work stuff since I got my puter back from the doctor that took care of my worm problem. There's an opening for you, Guy.

Y'all have a gooden, luck to Michelle, hug to Nichole and Christine, Praying to Bob. Hang in there, Buddy.

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Bob j....
posted Hide Post
Little late in the day but I'm still here Big Grin
Boy I hate being sick when they're is so much to do.
I took my chemo last Thursday and felt good so me and the Wife went to lunch.I drove home and by the time we got home I had a 101º fever so we went to ER and the fever went to 103º and the blood preasure dropped to 52 over 38...I layed on that ER bed for 8 hrs before I got to a room.....wow what an experence.I aint cryin or lookin for any sympathy...just wanted to tell ya what its like to almost die 2 times within one Month. Eek

Thanks everyone for the well wishes... Wave

Nicole,Floyd,Chuck,Mike,Christine...in no particular....thanks for your daily prayers....I wouldnt make it without them and my loving Family....including my lovely Wife of 49 years come Saturday. hug hug hug Big Grin

Folks remember Goomba in your Prayers.....I know he had some bad news and he and I PMd a couple times......he could use some uplifting.....Goomba Prayers for ya buddy Praying Praying

While we're at it...My good friend went into the hospital the day I took my first chemo treatment....he's still in ICU.....Buddy Love,hang in there,we're Praying for you also... Praying Praying

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Bob j....,

life is like a jalopeno,what you do today may burn your ass tomorrow

Posts: 3970 | Location: oHIo | Registered: October 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Hey Bob, maybe you better take that chemo on the rocks, instead of neat. Sounds like it's kinda affecting you. LOL
Seriously, take it easy and hang in there. Praying

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Bob J., sounds like you need to go to Los Dos with me and sweat some of that fever out! I'll bet my anal temperature ain't that high 4 hours after eatin' a red chile tamale and a side of frijoles! Hope you get to feelin' better! When they took my prostate out in 2004 I was lucky and didn't have to have any "chemo" for desert, just came home limp as a wet dishrag and have stayed that way! Mike, I'm still workin' on the 360 head turn and go back tomorrow and gonna take the wife with me to see if he can reduce her problems with "restless leg syndrome"! I'm gettin' tired of being kicked in the back while I'm tryin' to sleep! Maybe that's why my neck hurts, she kicked me in the neck and I didn't even wake up! Went to the lung doc today and best he can tell is that I am doin' good but have to go to the lab and after takin' enough blood for 8 different tests for him and 2 for my GI doc I will probably need a transfusion! If I had as many needles pokin' out as I have had poked in in the past few years they would call me "porcupine"! Ant then to top matters off, come Monday I have to drink a bottle of that red stuff and take a bunch of Duko-Lax pills so I can have a colonoscopy Tuesday mornin'! The procedure ain't bad, it's just doin' the prep that's a real pain! Would enjoy it a lot more if they would just make me eat Los Dos food all weekend!
I would be well cleaned out by Tuesday mornin'!
Wife cooked up some frijoles the other day so think I will go make myself a bean burro to keep the cover's from rubbin' on me while I sleep tonight! You all have a good evenin' and hope Ms. Furr kicks some tail at Z-Max! Eyes big idea Ice Cream Wink Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post