DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 786
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Glad to hear that you're mending up, Mike. Shake at least one leg, and help Christine kick the rain outta here! If Guy's prescription won't work, come on up here, and we'll feed you Clem's bbq and a birch beer. Los Dos does sound like good medicine though. Big Grin

Frown feeling sad for the Furrs. Be careful out there.

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
MsFurr I am so sorry crying hug

Christine hope you start feeling better soon Praying hug

Chuck, thanks, yes the kids are starting to feel better! Smile

Well have a good one everyone, should be busy rest of week, Scott and Sheldon are off the Million tonight, Megans last volleyball game Thursday, then the JV Dist Tourney Friday, then we are off to the Million, then home for the Varsity Tourney Monday!!!!

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good Morning everybody,beautiful here this morning,thanks everyone for the well wishes,started two new med.last night,the Dr.said they would help me sleep better,she never said anything about waking up,man i'm still so sleepy,I can hardly type...............

Well prayers all around and waiting on results,wish they were race results and not med test results,but it's going to be ok no matter what they say,ya'll have a gooden.........................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning or afternoon. Went to last appointment with disk jockey, and I am good to go! Back feels so much better! I told him I was getting into my race car this weekend and he just shook his head!! I guess he just doesn't understand!!

Michelle, how are you all doing? Been thinking about you! Here's some more hugs baby girl!! hug

Mike, praying your results are good results! Happy to hear that you're feeling a bit better! Give hugs to all your family!

Guy, I got your PM and stickers are on their way! Wake up Floyd, break time is over! LOL

Nicole, glad to hear your family is feeling better!

Chuck, see you real soon! No rain, no rain this weekend, Ma is going racing!! Just 6 passes that's all I want!!

I will be going Saturday morning for a tree planting for our Angel girl Nikki! I will take all your love with me! We love you Nikki girl!!

Have a great day! Hugs and kisses!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ma Brewer and since I don't have anything to do the rest of the week I will be standin' out at the mailbox waitin' for the Nikki decals to show up! Maybe if I had had them on for the ET Finals she would have reached out and slapped me a told me: "Slow down, he ain't gonna catch you!" Maybe next time it will work cause they will be on the car!
Thanks again and you all get well back there! I'm on my way to gettin' off of Coumadin as after a two week period my INR was 2.6, right on target! We are leaving dosage the same for 3 weeks this time and my bet is it will rise slightly as my body takes back control and I will require less and less medication as time goes on! Thanks for you all's support! hug Praying Angel Eyes Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays Ma B, sending you our love hug

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....Happy Thursday to ya.

BB have a good day

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning folks.
T.G.I.F. for me. I need a break from work, it's just been one of those weeks.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,another beautiful day here,they are calling for alot of that wet stuff,for the weekend,so I'm going to try to work while the sun shines,Dr.finally called late yesterday and said the spot on the right lung,looked to be and hopefully is inflamation from the newmonia,so they said it could take 8 to 10 weeks for it to go away,so they want another CT scan then,oh well the waiting is the hard part,but onward and upward...................................

Happy brusday MaB, happy brusday MaB,happy brusday MaBieieiei,happy brusday MaBieieieiei...............and you thought we wouldn't catch on,thats my and Mannie's way of singing the happy B-day song............................ Tongue Laughing .................We love you and hope you have a big old good day and many,many more...........................................

Ok,prayers all around and hope ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll afterwhile.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Christine, you are such a sneak, not saying it was your birthday yesterday! I sent you a text last night, but I didn't hear back, so hopefully that meant you were having a REALLY good birthday! Big Grin Tongue Much love for ya, hug hug hope the weather changes for tomorrow.

TGIF for me too Mouse, it's a good feeling. Plus I'm off Monday for a nice long weekend.

Mike, get you some of Guy's hot sauce from Los Dos, that will burn more than the inflamation. I hope you kick that thing out soon. It sure has been stubborn.

Y'all have a good'un!

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Sorry Chuck, tried to sneak but didn't work! I did get your text this morning! I was charging my phone last night! Thank you! See you this weekend baby! I am sooooo ready to go! And the Sun will be out!!

Thanks everyone for the birhday wishes and thanks Mannie and Mike for the b-day song! Hugs for Mannie! hug Good news on your test! Mark has been taken Vit "D" for his pee-amonia and so far so good! Do deep breathing if you can, it will help and open airways for your lungs! Happy to hear you're feeling better!

Floyd, you doing okay? Guy, sticker on are their way. Sent them parcel post. Glad to hear you levels are good! Send some hot spicey food to Mike to kick that out of his lungs!

Michelle, how are you sweetheart! What can I do for you? Hugs hug

TGIF for me too! Okay my friends, be safe, be careful and lots of hugs! Have a great weekend, forget about work, and just go and have some fun! Stop and get some ice-cream, it always makes you smile! Rolling

Our Angel girl Nikki, you are our sunshine!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Well Happy Belated birthday MaB Smile hug

No No And you tried to sneak and not say anything Busted

Hope everyone has a great day Smile

Praying hug Praying hug

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
You are the most wonderful woman I know Ma B, we are so lucky to have you. You are doing everything you can for me by just being so supportive, thank you...much love!! hug & love to the rest of my buddies on here too, you guys are all the best!!

Mike, great talking to you...waiting to hear... Smile Hope the kids are all better Nicole.

A great big congrats to my Madi Girl, she was elected 4th grade 4H recreation leader!! She said to you all thanks for your support & she's sending you all hugs hug

I just loved rattin Ma B out on her b'day!

msf~missin Bowtie

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Happy Birthday, Christine. hug
I'm doing just great. I had a personal best this morning so I'm real good.
Mike, that hot sauce gives hot a real meaning. It will probably kill anything. I know it ruins taste buds.
MsFurr, hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Good job Madi not worthy

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma Brewer, you must be like me, quit counting. We ain't gettin' old, we just smell that way naturally! My daughter and her kids all have a "bug" of some kind and even her husband has got it, you know how "bugs" are in a family, if one has it all will get it but at least they are gettin' better! Wife and I are fine! "Bugs" don't like hot chile salsa so they stay away from me. Go in and get paid fro my flu shot early next month! Have been a part of research study for past couple of years and they pay me to be a "test vehicle" I guess but have never had any side effects or the flu from any of those shots so guess it's been worth it!
We finally cooled down for a few days out here in the desert with the high's in the 80's and the low's in the 60's at night! Real pleasant for a change! Guess gonna have to get outside today and smell the roses or pollution! You all slide safely into the weekend and have a big ol' gooden! Sent ol' Mike an email about kids this mornin' that I thought he would appreciate! Set up and smile Mike, you will feel better! Wink Big Grin Eyes Laughing hug Praying Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning gang.
Looks like it might quit raining sometime this morning. Lots of flooding going on around here with all the rain we have gotten.
I really need to get the S10 back in the garage, so i can get the blown motor out of it.
Prayers for strength, and safety for everyone.
Y'all have a good one.
See ya.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Going to be a quiet weekend. Gotta spend some time with my best friend. He wasn't happy that I left him for 5 days to go to the ET finals and I haven't told him yet that I am going to Bakersfield next weekend. I'm talking about my dog, in case you were wondering.
Everybody out there keep up the progress and get well. You might want to try what I do, alcohol is anteseptic and I treat everything internally. Works for me!
Praying Angel hug

Posts: 4821 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Just stopped in to say "It's raining" crying
But, Greg and the entire staff at PRP are going to work their butts off to get this race in this weekend! So, rain go away! We're on a mission to get Ma down the track!

Have a great weekend, stay dry! Take care and here's some hugs!

Forever "53'

Our "Guy"

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning folks,pretty day here,looks to be a wet weekend around here,so if anybody gets to race good luck and be safe.....................

Prayers all around and ya'll have a gooden and see ya'll afterwhile............................

Guy thanks for the e-mail,it did make me smile,thanks....................................