DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    "Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
Page 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 788
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Good Morning Drr" 11,000 strong and growing,stop in a say hello.
 Login/Join

Mrs. DRR
Picture of WIFE99O
posted Hide Post
Morning ALL Smile

It is going to be another nice one here Big Grin

I will try to work on the gramlins that are missing today, now that, I think, I have my computer back and working Frown Wink Roll Eyes

Well Have a great one !!!

hug

Praying

Nicole Lemen

Racers Helping Racers!!

Always and forever, "Thinking of Nikki".... And Mark forever 53.... I miss you Guy!!!!!

www.dragraceresults.com

"Like Us" on Facebook

Posts: 422 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: November 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....happy Tuesday to ya.

BB a balmy 57* today Roll Eyes

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Mornin Y'all!
Let's get this day over with. I'm anxiuos to get to the sticker patch and have some fun.
A very nice person took a video of me last week at the PSCA race,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YDcgvmgGbs

It's cool, I've never seen me start to finish.
Everybody have a gooden. Christine, want me to rub your neck? hug Angel Praying

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Ma Brewer-Christine
posted Hide Post
Morning! Me so sick! Thanks Mark!! Now my son is sick too!! Back is still hurting. Went to disc jockey, pulled muscle away from rib! Okay life is good! I need a vacation! Rolling

Floyd, love the video! Did you see me waving at you? LOL Thanks for the massage! Your track is neat at top end! I hope those cars get out of your way! CarYou and Guy have fun at your BF's! Go and win, win!! Angels are with you both!! Good luck!!

I want to type more, but I need rest! Going home! Snow is probably coming this weekend! Please send sun! Hang in there Mike! Marty and Mouse still thinking and praying!!

Oh, by the way, car is ready driver's not!!! No No Banging Head

Love ya's!!

Forever "53'

Always and forever "Thinking of Nikki"...

Our "Guy"

Posts: 1169 | Location: Greensburg, PA | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Mornin' all! Cool and breezy here, maybe some rain. That ain't helping Christine's back or her clan. I hope you get in your car soon, though this weekend isn't looking good.

Nicole, Megan all better now?

Guy and Floyd, I sure hope you have a good time at your team finals. I did at ours, just frustrated with how it was decided. But, there are much worse things in life.

Hit the mall looking at new phones last night, and went to Chili's afterwards. Pulling in, Scotty saw a Nikki bear, and realized it was Bob, Karen, and Ashley. We got to see Bob's tattoo, it's the Nikki bear on the inside of his forearm. They seemed like they had a good night out, with Jake and Kelly (racing couple) and another couple. Chili's was donating profits from the evening to St Jude's Children's Hospital, and waitresses were donating their tips.
Praying Praying hug

'81 Cutlass, KX05, Keystone Raceway Park
Millerstown Pic-A-Part, Tarentum, PA
Wholesale Transmission, New Kensington, PA
Thinking of Nikki and Mark - forever 53

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Thanks Christine! I hope to see Guy in the finals, behind me.
A little Doctors advice, chicken noodle soup and crackers or toast and plenty of sleep. Not the Healthy Choice brand, good old Campbells Chicken Noodle Soup.
That will be $10.00, call me in a couple of days. hug

Posts: 4828 | Location: Cucamonga, Ca | Registered: May 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
Christine, it's a shame you missed Mrs. Kruel's homemade chicken noodle soup. Wow! It was almost as good as my momma's. Barry, Brianna, and I hit it good. Big Grin

Posts: 7228 | Location: Pittsburgh | Registered: December 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckT:
Christine, it's a shame you missed Mrs. Kruel's homemade chicken noodle soup. Wow! It was almost as good as my momma's. Barry, Brianna, and I hit it good. Big Grin

Chuck's probably right about the homemade but I don't have anybody to make it for me so I keep Campbells just in case. Whichever, there seems to be something medicinal in chicken noodle soup. Hope you get plenty and get better soon. hug

DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mark Romeo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hit the mall looking at new phones last night, and went to Chili's afterwards.

Just a lurker on this thread...and hate to interupt regularly scheduled programming. But did I read that right Chuck is looking for a NEW PHONE....OMG!!!!!!

May the brick RIP

Jones Transmission Pumps

Posts: 780 | Location: New Alexandria, Pa | Registered: August 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
Good morning you all,kinda late this morning,got things to do and people to see,so short and sweet today,MaB dog gone it,sure hate to hear you got this mess now,and your youngen too,stay warm and get plenty of rest and we will be praying for ya'll,I've still have signs of the mess on my right lung,so the x-ray say,so another antibotic,so onward and upward we shall go...................................

Floyd and Guy what I'd give to be able to come to you guys BF,now that would be a mess,but I bet alot of fun,but I've got to go to the sneeky snake Dr.thrusday to get checked out,so no can make it,but I know without a doubt it would be fun......to be at the BF with ya'll not the Dr................... Big Grin............................

Prayers all around,and prayers for Megan,sure hope shes feeling better,and well see ya'll in a bit..............God Bless.....................................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Mike Hawks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
quote:

Just a lurker on this thread...and hate to interupt regularly scheduled programming. But did I read that right Chuck is looking for a NEW PHONE....OMG!!!!!!

May the brick RIP
............Mark we ain't ever been Regular here come on and see us anytime, Wink Big Grin...................

Posts: 5080 | Location: Cana va. | Registered: December 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of ChuckT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Romeo:
quote:

May the brick RIP

Yeah yeah yeah... you'll be one of the first people I text whenever it happens. Big Grin I was feeling old and cranky in the Verizon store. I just want a phone that works, can take a pic, and text. I don't need music, video, internet, etc. Someone else will always have that, like AJ. Big Grin

DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Ma, tell everyone to get the "*ell out a Dodge" cause you are gonna rest for a couple of days!
Yea Floyd, I will be behind you cause you will be running Pro and I will be running Super Pro and we will run after you do! Good to see you make a full pass! Watch the Priceless One Camaro make a pass at the finals! I will be as stright as a string and in the low 10's every pass! Goin' to Los Dos today and will pick up a few tamales, salsa and some beans just to entice folks to stop in there! Come by and sample some of thes vittlin's! Everybody get well and put a smile on! It makes folks wonder what you are up to! Eek Wink Big Grin Laughing Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
I wondered if you were going to pick up on that, Guy. LOL.
Whatever, we will have fun. Don't forget the Hoffy All Beef Quarter Pounders in tortillas. Maybe put a little of your salsa on them. Car

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
Hey guys!!! Wow, you've all been busy! Ma B, bless your heart! Hope you are feeling better today, and Chuck, super WOW thinkin of getting rid of your brick??? unbelievable! (that was a funny story!!) Mike, we're saying prayers, great catching up today! You two old fellers...git r done! Big Grin Good job Joe! AJ must be lost? Bummer on the bf's for my prp gang Frown BB, keep that up there if you can?? Hey Mark! Hey Marty, nice to see you too! It's all good Nicole, these little bumps in the road are nothin compared to what use to happen over here! Wink

Bristol was wet, but fun! We didn't win, I lost 1st rd even (with a .000 crying) but Madi did awesome Car & we laughed a lot! Pat is hillarious as always! We had a great view too, on the creek, even had a 4ft long slithery visitor (we threw him back in the creek). I'll try to get some pics up! Got to meet Lucky & Chris-the nitro guy finally...Never seen so many peeps show up at a race with 100% chance of rain!!
Life is good...

Praying

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Floyd Staggs
posted Hide Post
Ms Furr,
Did you get to meet Scott "Lucky" Hudson from Speed Scene TV? He has been on the road back in your area with the Currie Rear Ends display and racing his car. He's a Calif. boy!

DRR Pro
Picture of MsFurr
posted Hide Post
We did get to meet him & talk with him...he actually had me on his radio show back in 2005 when we had the Madison movie deal on the Camaro. Madi couldn't believe he was here from California, she asked me if I thought we would ever get to see him again, I posted on the other topic, I guess Calif does seem a long way away when you're 10! He shot some video of her 1st round pass, (white jr dragster) maybe it will be on the show tonight...

FurrRacing.com

Posts: 2023 | Location: hugging my kids... | Registered: March 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Guy M. Price
posted Hide Post
Went down and staked out my pit spot tonight, right across from the ET shack up on the lakeside of the Firebird pits. Don't think I can even see the win lights on the track from my pit! I will try and keep you all up to date when I get home from the track each day as I will not have internet access at the track. You all have a good rest of the week while I am out sweating and playing but still smiling! Wink Wink Hum Razz Cool

"The Price is Right, but seldom official. If you find yourself in a hole, for God's sake, quit digging! I'm not old, I'm chronologically gifted!"

Posts: 6498 | Location: At Los Dos Molinos! | Registered: October 25, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of BarneyB
posted Hide Post
Mornin all....H.U.M.P. day

BB blistering mid 50's again today Frown

WiredTwoWin race car wiring

Posts: 2436 | Location: Wadsworth, Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of Mouse
posted Hide Post
Morning everybody.
Didn't feel good at all yesterday, feeling better today.
It's Humpday and my Thursday all rolled into one.
Y'all have a good one.
Prayers for everyone.
See ya later.

Dennis "Mouse" McKee
Wild Rodent Racing

Posts: 1049 | Location: Sapulpa, Ok. | Registered: May 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post