DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Say what you may but Trump had a relationship with Russia, China, and North Korea and none of them made an aggressive move while he was in office and gas was around $2.00 a gallon. Call Trump what you want but he made our world better. Might start with energy independence, and now we buy oil from Russia? I to was in school in the early 50s and I don't remember those drills of which you speak, not saying they didn't happen elsewhere.

Posts: 6214 | Location: everywhere | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
For those here that are Blue Man maybe Trump will come through for you and save the world from his buddy Putin and the imminent nuclear war you believe he is on the verge of launching. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Well,if you want to believe some of the conspiracy theories on the internet,Putin is targeting the biolabs in Ukraine that were responsible for the Coronavirus.
I wouldn't normally believe this,but the "fact checkers" are all over it as false.(Be skeptical of fact checkers)

Posts: 1169 | Location: Elgin,IL | Registered: February 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
If Putin is the problem, simply launch the rumor that he has the financial evidence from the Uranium One deal, and video from Epstein's island....

Meanwhile, Hunter smokes up the Burisma $$$$$. Roll Eyes

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1674 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Geeze guys. I'm not a great speller or grammar expert. Boy, this is a tough crowd.

Sorry, I wanted to just "quoted for truth" it, but had I done that, the error would have been pointed out in a scathing manner, by the resident
"doesn't affect me, yet I can't leave the topic alone"
idiot.

Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1674 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^Says our resident trailer park trash, another broke dyck with junk.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
I wonder if you feel guilty or even a little bad every time you act the way you do on this board.
When you begged Scot to un-ban you, there were promises made by you to not go back to being the ******* you had been. He must be getting tired of you flipping him off when you post your shyt.

Dave

F J B

Posts: 4473 | Location: Earth | Registered: February 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
Must really suck to have no measure of your worth other than how much you spend.
No wonder you're full of rage.

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
^^^Says our resident trailer park trash, another broke dyck with junk.

LOL, yeah, 2 acres of trailer park lot, with multiple championship winning junk, that's never had a loaner engine in it, laying around, paid for.

You're a sad, pathetic little man.

Dave Cook
N375

DRR Trophy
Picture of bill masiello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SCDIV1:
Do some reading about the history of Ukraine and Russia and that entire area

Hundreds of years of trouble there. Ukrainians have every right to hate Mother Russia......Stalin starved those people to death along with other killings

Russia is clearly the aggressor here regardless of any other facts or their history

Putin is out of his friggen mind and putting the entire worlds peace in jeopardy

Russia has played this game before.....the Cuban Missile crisis in the early 1960's

Kruschov was openly hostile to the West and made threats and was piling up nuclear arms in Cuba....

Kennedy negotiated us out of that by silently agreeing to remove missiles in Europe and making it appear as though we backed Russia out of Cuba by threats alone.....

Putin is playing with fire and anyone who thinks not must have their head up their a-s-s

Wars start over stupid incidents and accidents....Russia has a history of brutality on a grand scale....When they face a threat they just kill everybody....

Putin backed Assad in Syria when he killed his own citizens and destroyed their cities.......Putin could care less about who gets killed in this mess he has created

I went to grade school in the 1950's and we practiced air raid drills because of the Cold War and the threats of Nuclear War

Bend over and duck and kiss your A-s-s good bye is really what we should have been practicing...

Blaming the media and Biden and every other scape goat does nothing.....

Putin is the aggressor......He overplayed his cards but it's a very dangerous game he's playing.....
Rich I remember the Cuban missile crisis and practicing air raid drills in school We had 2 Nike sites in our town one with all the radar equipment and another with the missile silo's !

Posts: 64 | Location: shelton ct | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
We had 2 Nike sites in our town one with all the radar equipment and another with the missile silo's !

Hey, I was in Nike Hercules missiles when I was in the army. I never went out to one of the "firing batteries". I was always at HHB (headquarters and headquarters battery). I was in S2, security and intelligence. I was attached to Homestead AAB (air force base) Florida and Munster, IN. Shades of the old days!

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2336 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of SCDIV1
posted Hide Post
There were 2 Nike missile sites not far from where I lived in the '60's

Being not that far from NYC I'm sure there were others

I saw them a few times driving by and probably by then they were being taken out of service

Very cool looking, I have to say

I probably built a model of one when I was a kid....I built a lot of Fighter jets and rocket models...

E. Hanover and Livingston.......I just drove down to both towns last week and drove by the E.Hanover site every day in the mid 1960's...

https://www.nj.com/news/2016/1..._cold_war_missi.html

Posts: 2733 | Location: Where ever I am, I'm here and it's me | Registered: March 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
PM sent Rich

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4513 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
I remember Bomb Drills in school. We had to get away from windows and get under desk. (Like that would do any good with Nuclear Bomb)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4035 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Good morning ladies, Rambo and chicken littles. The sun is shining in the greater NYC area, it will reach a high of 50 today. Ain’t seen 1 Russian tank or soldier and my "God given rights, our constitutional right to LIFE, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" is still not effected by what Putin does and in 44 days, I will pursue my happiness with the start of the 2022 NHRA summit ET series and a week later with the start of the NHRA LODRS

STILL ZERO shyts given about Putin and Ukraine.

DRR Pro
Picture of muggs
posted Hide Post
Its 60 degrees, likely heading into 80s this afternoon.

Will be doing checks on car ahead of Saturdays 2 races in one day at Immokalee. Got to check fuel system, suspension and rotate slicks as car has sat quite a bit last few months. Last week car was great, driver not so much. Beyond .0002 dead 8 1st round, driver slowed with .042 and went home early. Still 3 years away from next generation driver.

Am watching what happening but am surprised we are enabling madness by buying Soviet oil. Was the lesson of cold war not learned? Is like giving an addict money instead of food.

Posts: 3079 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
It's the Wolfowitz doctrine that took the US off the nuclear weapons policy approach of deterrence.

The russians then followed in kind.

The danger of openly discussing winning a nuclear war as possible, is false alarms.

There's been MANY well documented false alarms.

Imagine the ramifications of a false alarm today, either side.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Footloose
posted Hide Post
No body cares and a a 6 yer old child dies. one of many. Heartless evil monsters. Russia will Pay world wide.economically. I wonder what poland does soon. It hurts my heart to see innocent people die. This war was 110% avoidable Alot of what there going threw could quite be us in a yr.

Posts: 1921 | Location: in a van down buy the river | Registered: September 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The United States of America is God's country. This is a promised land, choice above all other lands. The inhabitance of this land is subject to living under God or will be swept off. ... Our founding fathers only helped God make this country possible he alone is responsible for the founding of America.

Consequences are coming for not adhering.

Only a matter of time.

"Swept off"

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post