DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Says the broke dyck nobody that ain’t got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about and cancels his dream trailer when it arrives because he didn’t have the coin. Fucing dreamer!

That said, I’ve made more passes than you, won more rounds than you, won more races than you!

Now prove me wrong dreamer, Post all your big $ checks and Wallys and I’ll post mine otherwise shut the fuc up!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Says the broke dyck nobody that ain’t got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about and cancels his dream trailer when it arrives because he didn’t have the coin. Fucing dreamer!

That said, I’ve made more passes than you, won more rounds than you, won more races than you!

Now prove me wrong dreamer, Post all your big $ checks and Wallys and I’ll post mine otherwise shut the fuc up!

You got a local duck pond wally, won at duck pond track that couldn't attract enough contestants, so they closed it.

The track don't even exist anymore BIG Bertha T I T S

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong as always

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
^^^^^^^^^^ Says the Head Chicken Little Loser, climb into one of your race cars & win. You can't, you're scared.

X2, Chicken Little!

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2732 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
^^^ still a broke dyck dreamer that ain’t got shyt and ain’t done shyt worth talking about and with NO BIG $ wins and NO Wallys! NahNahTounge

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1320racer,

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
I'll send my proof in PM to Curly or Mike. Then you can beg Daddy Scott to snoop it out like last time; let me know.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2732 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
No surprise you align with those 2 losers.

1. You ain’t got no proof because you got none dreamer! Laughing very hard
2. Your delusional, ain’t ever begged daddy Scott for nothing.
3. When is the new dream trailer coming, this time buy one you can afford loser…

https://www.mercari.com/us/ite...eEAQYASABEgJUr_D_BwE

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
No One Cares! About your nor mine, dusted off BS.

The last I saw of your luck was the piddly 5K around 2015. I think that was around your 5-6 year 1st round runner up streak record; with I think one quarter or semi-final luck race.

Heck, I won a Low Roller Gambler race at the Bracket Finals that paid that and a High Roller Gambler that paid over 8K.

Now, getting back to your begging. Who do I send it to, Curly, Mike or both?

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Wrong loser, fake news! You’ve got NOTHING!

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
The only big checks of note in Ed's 30 years drag racing, are the BIG checks he writes for everything yearly, because he has no hands on drag racing experience of his own.

*Ed claims* he gets away with this because everyone he races with are equally clueless and inexperienced drag racers.

Ed doesn't know it but what he's actually admitting is, is that he races in the lowest levels of drag racing. *If we can believe him this time*.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Come on Chicken Little Loser. Razz

I've got a nice B & M Champion racer appreciation series trophy that came with a nice check. Who do I PM, Curly or Mike.

I align with many on here & the track. The only Loser is you Chicken Little! I get many at the track (Big Races) telling me to keep giving you the real online truth.

You can solve your issue by getting in a race vehicle & winning, but you can't.

I will continue too consistently win. Like I have over my 30+ years of drag racing.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Gee wiz you got a $20 trophy, ain’t that special.

Fucing broke dyck loser, you ain’t done shyt

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:

. My second note was only added after reading the expected criticism.

But it's fine for you to criticized others with that "Bla bla bla" and "So sad to see some confused about things they can control and the truth and facts."

As far as you refurbishing bikes for kids that a great thing you do!

Posts: 2991 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of SlyFox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by adv ET 266:
Bla bla bla

TRANSLATION - yes, I voted for Brandon, and no, I can't defend any of his stupid actions and/or decisions.

Mike

Posts: 1590 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Here are what many really wealthy folks are doing about it.

High demand for bunkers

Gary Lynch, the general manager of Texas-based Rising S Co., told The Sun that underground doomsday bunker demand is up more than 1000% since Russian troops invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24.

"Typically, I'll sell between two and six shelters a month - and usually winter is a quiet time for us. "But I sold five units alone on Thursday, and I've sold two more already today - there's no telling how many more [orders] we will get. "The phone hasn't stopped ringing, and we've been sending out so many quotes," added Lynch.

Of course, you would have had to have made some really great life choices to be able to afford anything like this. Take care. Tom Worthington

If it seems that bracket racing has gotten too expensive for you, maybe you are just doing it wrong.

Posts: 1265 | Location: Rocky Mount, NC | Registered: December 01, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Eh, Ive had a bad feeling since the morning after the election. Where yall been?

SST 350R

Posts: 910 | Location: Hebron, Ohio | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:

High demand for bunkers

Gary Lynch, the general manager of Texas-based Rising S Co., told The Sun that underground doomsday bunker demand is up more than 1000% since Russian troops invaded Ukraine on Feb. 24.

"Typically, I'll sell between two and six shelters a month - and usually winter is a quiet time for us. "But I sold five units alone on Thursday, and I've sold two more already today - there's no telling how many more [orders] we will get. "The phone hasn't stopped ringing, and we've been sending out so many quotes," added Lynch.

Of course, you would have had to have made some really great life choices to be able to afford anything like this. Take care. Tom Worthington

Around here we call those old school busses. And a compound is what the homestead could be called. Just need an excavator.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6442 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
Picture of pentastarrail
posted Hide Post
All I can tell you is that I just paid $4.78 PER GALLON for heating oil.
YES, I just wrote a check for $2500 to heat my house (2 330 tanks).
Diesel is $5.49 a gallon.

GO JOE. WOO HOO.

You can't fix stupid.

Man was not built to fly ... That's why he built HEMI's

Frank Zeffiro
ALIAS -- BIG KAHUNA

Posts: 968 | Location: Winchester, Connecticut | Registered: September 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
Picture of Big Steve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom396:

High demand for bunkers

And Garys boss is Clyde Scott who owns that company among others and also built the state of the art all concrete Xtreme raceway park here in the Dallas area spending over 6 million cash of his own money.

https://www.xtremeracewaypark.com/

Posts: 2523 | Location: Moving back to the door side | Registered: April 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Hoskinson:
Eh, Ive had a bad feeling since the morning after the election. Where yall been?

Election? The one when the polls closed or the one after Midnight when truck loads of ballots came in?

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4225 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post