DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Anyone else see Newsmax this morning. Story on one of biggest problems Russia has is armed citizens.

Thinking thru few wars has been huge problem in lots of them. American revolution, Vietnam, Korean and when North invaded America.Most of those the armed citizens of that country pretty much won,adamittedly that last one was won by the invaders and all but first one the wrong side won.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4307 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Ed, I donot hold myself out as a historical scholar. I do however hold multiple degrees in history so I do know history. Now to the subject at hand. History is repeating itself in eastern Europe. Should you not believe me one only needs to study of Europe from 1900 to 1945. I seriously doubt anyone will put the effort forward. So just continue to say how this conflict does not affect me. It already has and will continue to do so.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Biden is asking Congress for $ 6.4 Billion in aid for Ukraine. Remember when the Democrats wouldn't give Trump about $6 billion for our Southern Border Wall? But now we can spend that and more to defend the border of a foreign nation.

It's truly amazing that "81 million people" actually voted for this train wreck!

The same morons who want to ban American Citizens from owning firearms are cheerfully handing out "assault rifles", 30 round magazines, and all the ammunition they can carry, for free, to anyone from 18-60 years old.

The comedy writes itself. Roll Eyes Frown

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1719 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
So just continue to say how this conflict does not affect me. It already has and will continue to do so.

^^^^^ This. Mr. know-it-all has really shown his ignorance in this arena. Or maybe it's self-inflicted stupidity, due to his narcissistic ego won't allow him to consider conflicting views/facts. A wise man learns from others mistakes rather than make them himself. In one aspect that's what history is, a chronicle of man's mistakes.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
What I know is what happens there is no concern of mine and has not nor will not effect my life, liberty or pursuit of happiness. Meanwhile you scared old ladies Blue Man can continue to sit home and watch cnn hoping Putin doesn’t launch nukes Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maliciousintent:
Ed, I donot hold myself out as a historical scholar. I do however hold multiple degrees in history so I do know history. Now to the subject at hand. History is repeating itself in eastern Europe. Should you not believe me one only needs to study of Europe from 1900 to 1945. I seriously doubt anyone will put the effort forward. So just continue to say how this conflict does not affect me. It already has and will continue to do so.

Excuse the leader of the kiddie table, he's too busy minding to his own matters being happy. Don't ya know? wink wink ... Smile

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
All hail the Elect.... Self anointed, Self appointed

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to let everyone know I've had an "Ed epiphany". Nothing bad has ever happened in the USA, so it follows nothing ever will. The US is immune to geopolitics and anything resulting there from. It's reassuring to know that $30T debt that can never be paid back will have no consequences. That's just shy of 1/4 million dollars per taxpayer's govt. held credit card.

I don't want to back slide but here's something you can jot down and see how accurate it proves to be. You can expect a continual chain of crisis for the foreseeable future. Covid ran it's course when the dems saw the surveys. Without a chance to take a breath, BAM we have a war. These crisis will demand ever increasing govt. spending and the Fed printing money to buy the debt. But I have shed all this nonsense, even dropped my membership in the ladies auxiliary. Everything is sunshine and unicorns and rainbows.... don't affect me.

Posts: 2348 | Location: OKC, OK | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
As I read and re-read comments on this thread I have to wonder why Ed is still on DRR. I guess his suffering from Napoleon syndrome has led to his extreme narcissism. This guy is the most insulting, egotistical, narrow minded individual I've come cross. Take to words 'me' and 'I' out of his lexicon and he will not be able to communicate. After this post I'm sure he will come back with the following, I'm shyt, don't have shyt, will never have shyt and never accomplished shyt. Oh well. . BTW, Ed your up, go for it.

Posts: 700 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of Curly1
posted Hide Post
One of the other reasons what happens around the World is right now Russia and China would like to replace the American Dollar as the World monetary note. Should that ever happen our Dollar would devalue and even though you may have 100,000 or even 100 million in the bank it could be worth next to nothing almost overnight. America is already in a bad position and getting worse every day. We have a Federal Deficit that is killing us and at some point will put us in to a full Depression much worse than the "Great Depression" in 1929. The Great Depression will not be a f@rt in a 50 MPH wind compared to what will hit the fan now.

Replacing the Dollar as the World standard is also why some are wanting One World Rule and part of it is one World Religion. Many Democrats are on board with the one World rule. That Religion is Islam and that right there should scare anyone with a brain or family.

Biden administration was working with China in response to the Russia placing troops along Ukraine border and China told Russia all about it. Also having a Weak Feckless leader like Jimmy Carter, B@lls@ck Obama or Biden those Countries like Iran, North Korea, Russia and China know they can move and do what they want.

China is also in a difficult position. The are bleeding us dry and they know it but do not want to kill us because their economy would suffer if we could not buy from them. They are hurting right now. They want to be dominant World leader but want us to buy from them.

Biden has been against Ukraine joining NATO for more than 20 years. Why? Ask Hunter. When a Country joins NATO there are requirements to account for money, weapons and no Corruption. Many here in America are profiting off the Ukraine Corruption including Democrats, Pelosi, Biden, Kerry and RINO Romney. They do not want them to join NATO and kill the goose that lays the golden egg for them and their family.

Ukraine had 130 Nuclear weapons and they gave them up because America said they would protect them. How well has that worked out for them? Now I do not know if they would use the Nukes in self defense but I do know Russia would think twice about attacking them if they still had the Nukes.

It also is a disgrace to America and and the World knows it because we did not protect Ukraine like we promised when we made them give up the Nukes. But then Biden leaving 86 Billion dollars of weapons to our enemy in Afghanistan is just proof of how bad Biden is.

https://postimg.cc/gallery/np3zpruo/
"Dunning-Kruger Effect"
-a type of Cognitive bias where people with little expertise or ability assume they have superior expertise or ability. This overestimation occurs as a result of the fact that they do not have enough knowledge to know they don't have enough knowledge.

Before you argue with someone ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective?" If not there is no point to argue.

4X NE2 CHAMPION. 2020 TDRA NE2 Champion

Posts: 4116 | Location: United States of Texas | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
My fear is that China and Russia have plan to stretch American resources to the point they crumble just like the Soviet Union did in 80's. North Korea being part of plan along with Iran would not surprise me on bit.

Biden administration being smart enough to counter it, well he11 we all know that is not happening.

Only way to get one world order is the destruction of USA. With those in power not only not caring as long as they get heir part, but also part of it/If that doesn't worry you, congratulations of the rose colored glass' working so well for you.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4307 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
My fear

it's obvious you're skeered along with a few others Blue Man

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
My fear is that China and Russia have plan to stretch American resources to the point they crumble just like the Soviet Union did in 80's. North Korea being part of plan along with Iran would not surprise me on bit.

Biden administration being smart enough to counter it, well he11 we all know that is not happening.

Only way to get one world order is the destruction of USA. With those in power not only not caring as long as they get heir part, but also part of it/If that doesn't worry you, congratulations of the rose colored glass' working so well for you.

Both are finding out NATO will not side with them.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4557 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
quote:

Both are finding out NATO will not side with them.

Apparently you didn't hear or see Putins speech on why he did what he did.

Putin claims he's been being bullied with missles building up on his boarders, missile treaty's broken and he has pleaded with the wests fake news to report there would come a point he couldn't accept it.

He also said the tipping point was the wests attack on their traditional values spilling out Ukraine.I think he used the word satanism to describe. The same attack Hollywood and the left has on Christian values here, the satanism.

The abominations. Gay is illegal in Russia. There are no men impostering women in sports either.

You know all the abominations which are being made law in the west, the satanism.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Putins speech is on banned.video.

You won't see it in the fake news.

Putin has been pointing to the evidence of the west turning into a satanic chit hole for years.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Satanic chit hole.

When everyone lies, cheats and steals.

Especially the officials.

The opposite of civilization.

Tin pot dictators and authoritarianism.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
He also said the tipping point was...

There can be no doubt Putin is as much of a puppet as Biden. We will continue to be bombarded with theater to drag out this current crisis for all it's worth. As long as the $ printing presses are running full blast, mission accomplished.

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
So exactly - who’s side are you on?

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4557 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
quote:
As I read and re-read comments on this thread I have to wonder why Ed is still on DRR. I guess his suffering from Napoleon syndrome has led to his extreme narcissism. This guy is the most insulting, egotistical, narrow minded individual I've come cross. Take to words 'me' and 'I' out of his lexicon and he will not be able to communicate. After this post I'm sure he will come back with the following, I'm shyt, don't have shyt, will never have shyt and never accomplished shyt. Oh well. . BTW, Ed your up, go for it.

"you're"

Other than that slight grammatical error, dead on.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1719 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
quote:

"you're"

Other than that slight grammatical error, dead on.

America’s not relying on his support, nor are we… JS

Hey Mike- did you know Hitler was Time Magazine man of the year in 1938?
Guess who’s Times person of the year ?

XI Jinping
Biden
Harris

So is that scary or what?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BP758,

Raceless in California!