DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
oh-god every time I come acrost these posts I realise this site is just another right wing whinin crin pity party you folks a SAD-oh ya please block me at will like I care-lol

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 426 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Gee wiz you got a $20 trophy, ain’t that special.

Chicken Little Loser, you need to work on your comprehension; I stated that it came with a nice check. Razz

I don't know the cost of that trophy or my Wally's I don't care, only care about my skills to win them.

Seeing you lack a drag racing education; I'll provide you with a little insight about the B&M series, with help from DRR.

https://www.dragraceresults.co...y.cfm?id=4514&type=2

Chicken Little, park your butt in a race vehicle put on your brain bucket & show us how to win. You can't, because you are scared. Razz

1980 Camaro
Taking the Best Working Small Tire Shyt Box & making it Greater Than Before!
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2759 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B KING:
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
Gee wiz you got a $20 trophy, ain’t that special.

Chicken Little Loser, you need to work on your comprehension; I stated that it came with a nice check. Razz

I don't know the cost of that trophy or my Wally's I don't care, only care about my skills to win them.

Seeing you lack a drag racing education; I'll provide you with a little insight about the B&M series, with help from DRR.

Chicken Little, park your butt in a race vehicle put on your brain bucket & show us how to win. You can't, because you are scared. Razz

B King.....stop being coy.....how do you really feel? LMAO!!

Brain bucket.....that always makes me laugh.

BG

Posts: 760 | Location: Florence, SC | Registered: August 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BG7X77:
B King.....stop being coy.....how do you really feel? LMAO!!

Brain bucket.....that always makes me laugh.

The only thing Chicken Little is good at besides being a racing loser is being the #1 Jack A...SS on the forums.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

Posts: 2759 | Location: NV. | Registered: October 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says a broke dyck nobody with a POS and a broken down utility trailer he used to tow his junk, that ain't done shyt worth talking ever and who doesn't have 1 Wally or one big $ check!! FACT!!

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:

X2, Comprehend the last sentence Chicken Little. Razz

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Chicken Little, cat got your tongue. Razz

Scared little loser; strap in & win a race, you can't you're scared.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
says a broke dyck nobody dreamer that ain't got shyt nor done shyt worth talking about ever with his cutup shyt box towed with a pos utility trailer.

post your Wallys and big $ checks or STFU loser.

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Sportsman
posted Hide Post
Until the Republicans control the House of Representatives bringing articles of impeachment is not possible. Without control of the Senate conviction is impossible. Agree with your assessment of getting this lying ******* out of office.

Posts: 701 | Location: At the beach | Registered: August 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Chicken little Loser is

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chicken little Loser is

LoL!

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
Bush, Clinton, Obama... rinse and repeat Bush, Obiden, Clinton Wink

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
post your Wallys and big $ checks or STFU loser.

I'll give you a hint Chicken Little, seeing you're begging again. Some have been posted here & other forums. Plus, forum members here & elsewhere have witnessed the wins & have been in the photos. I chose not to STFU to a LOSER.

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
you ain't got shyt loser!! Not 1 Wally, not 1 BIG $ win. NOTHING, NADA, ZILTCH!

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436

DRR Pro
Picture of Goob
posted Hide Post
The authority has spoken.....if you don't have Wally's and Big $$$ checks, you have no voice here.

goob- the only big $$$ checks manboobs sees are the ones he writes for his cookie cutter shytbox junk.

"Despite the high cost of living, it remains popular."
Dave Cook
N375

Posts: 1816 | Location: Indy | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
goober the trailer park trash speaks Laughing very hard

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Goob:
The authority has spoken.....if you don't have Wally's and Big $$$ checks, you have no voice here.

goob- the only big $$$ checks manboobs sees are the ones he writes for his cookie cutter shytbox junk.

I'm the authority over Chicken Little Loser. I have the Wally's & Big $$$ Cash/Checks.

Chicken Little

1980 Camaro
3000 lbs.
Pump Gas 436