DragRaceResults.Com    Bracket Talk    Bracket Talk Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  General Discussion - by FTI    Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone else have a really bad feeling recently?
 Login/Join

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
One for the TV brainwashed Dorks in the room.

It's all showbiz for the public.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Mostly shoot Bambi's granfather and cpl of her aunts every year. In case site know nothing has not checked lately. Ammo is about as good as money in the bank. Loaded ammo and reloading supplies are hard as he11 to find and cost 3 times what they did. I have seen primers going for 12 bucks per 100 use to $4 and back when I stock piled a
bunch due to shortage in 90's they where $2. I sold a small portion of those for $65 per 1000 a while back. Not getting rich but hey it is making money.

Never know they may open season on mouthy Yankee's some time.

America home of free. Brought to you by 2nd amendment.

Posts: 4188 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
typical dirtbag redneck. ain't got shyt, never gonna have shyt!

Keep waiting for the russians Rambo. Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1320racer:
typical dirtbag redneck. ain't got shyt, never gonna have shyt!

Keep waiting for the russians Rambo. Laughing very hard

Well nobody is shyt or has shyt like you ED! yOU THE KNIG OF SHYT!!!!!.

Posts: 4188 | Location: Greensboro NC | Registered: May 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
please don't use big words you can't spell.

I'm just the KING, you are the shyt king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8kT3gEhi8c

Laughing Hard Falling of chair laughing Laughing very hard

Posts: 13522 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Oh come on. D-mn boy I thought you were good.Well at least at being smarta$$. Kindergartener has better comeback than that. That is about equal to rubber and glue crap.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:

Why in the world would this administration think that they could trust China?

These deals are exactly why all American families should own firearms.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
They ain't bumbling idiots, just the opposite.

They know what makes you tick.

TV is their tool, 24 hours 7 days a week on a loop.

Cons on a loop.

Posts: 9398 | Location: Madeira Beach Fl. | Registered: June 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Trophy
posted Hide Post
Realy bad-lol no every thing is great at my house you fools all worry about B.S. in the world-get over it

The difference between ignorance and stupidity. Ignorance is lack of knowledge. Stupidity is the inability to learn. Don't be stupid

Posts: 406 | Location: des moines iowa | Registered: January 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
Even this douche^^^ gets it

DRR S/Pro
posted Hide Post
Bucky. The bad feeling started when The Flying Circus was elected.

Raceless in California!

Posts: 4497 | Location: Vacaville  | Registered: January 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Elite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BP758:
Bucky. The bad feeling started when The Flying Circus was elected.

I was concerned when Joe somehow was given 81 million votes after a very unpopular campaign, mostly from his basement. He had no successful debates. No big moments. No enthusiastic crowds. And the most votes any candidate has ever received.

I underestimated Joe despite his former boss's advice. I didn't figure things could get this f'ed up this quickly.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 6407 | Location: Illinois | Registered: July 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
Bucky . As much as I hate that stupid SOB I will have to give him credit for one thing. He has done a lot more than I thought he would and a hell of a lot quicker. Nothing good done, but d-mn he has sure screwed up a lot in 13 months.

DRR Pro
posted Hide Post
Biden is asking Congress for $ 6.4 Billion in aid for Ukraine. Remember when the Democrats wouldn't give Trump about $6 billion for our Southern Border Wall? But now we can spend that and more to defend the border of a foreign nation.

It's truly amazing that "81 million people" actually voted for this train wreck!

Posts: 2963 | Location: Boon Docks, FL | Registered: March 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post
When God's country turns its back on God.

And turns instead to abominations.

What would you expect to happen, Blessings?

Abominations and pedophilia - satanism

DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Trans Lady:
Biden is asking Congress for $ 6.4 Billion in aid for Ukraine. Remember when the Democrats wouldn't give Trump about $6 billion for our Southern Border Wall? But now we can spend that and more to defend the border of a foreign nation.

It's truly amazing that "81 million people" actually voted for this train wreck!

Wonder how much of that will be kicked back to biden crime family for protection? Man the Mafia taught the government well.

DRR Top Comp
posted Hide Post

DRR Pro
Picture of Alaskaracer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wideopen231:
Wonder how much of that will be kicked back to biden crime family for protection? Man the Mafia taught the government well.

Best money laundering scheme ever invented is called "foreign aid".. If anybody actually thinks that a large portion of that doesn't come back to line the pockets of the politicians you're ignorant as hell.....

Mark Goulette
Owner/Driver of the Livin' The Dream Racing dragster
www.livinthedreamracing.com
"Speed kills but it's better than going slow!"
Authorized Amsoil Retailer

Posts: 1466 | Location: Back home in Alaska! | Registered: February 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DRR Top Comp
Picture of wideopen231
posted Hide Post
I don't think it lines their pockets. I think it nlows them out and they call in the trucks